Originally posted by nallu

Vijay sir got busy with shooting
            (actually he ran away seeing our questions)LOL

so we have our next star to take over
                 Its none other than our dear jazzie aka

as
                               karunas

so wat r u guys waiting for have fun.Wink

P.s nothing personal. Keep IF code of conduct in mind.

Kolly dev team

idhulla nothing personal veraya???Shocked

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Our next star is up hurray (Page 2)" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 6:14am | IP Logged

enna karunas sir shock ayitingaLOL

thopukaranam potalum vida mattomTongue
  hey nallu....ungalukku irukku da...i shall come on to the other thread....what poetic justice....Evil Smile

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meli

ShockedShockedomg...when did sexy Shreya become alzhupandi Karunas???ShockedOH man...this is just hilarious......ROFL

hilariousa??? what a comedown...where did all the class and sexy looks go??? now i am a oily comedian...i must quickly take lessons from our vadivelu....CryCryCry

Congrats Jazzie....i can see Nallus criminal brain here...she wanted to keep u busy here so you wont grill her on MOTWROFLROFLROFL

you saw that too....AngryAngryAngry

okay Karunas sir, lemme come back with Qs...Wink  idhu enakku theyvaiyya???? seri karunas aayachu...oru kai parthudalaam!!!

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_muka1980

Hiya Karunas Sir......

hello to you too

Vango Vango.....Tongue  I have seen many of your movies.... You're doing a wondefrul job Clap

rombha thanksngo

I also have a few koestions for you sir!

siiiiiiigh kelungo

1. What is the meaning of your name Karunas sir... is it b/c neenga karunai ullavar endrathala??

karuna means sympathy.  because of my ugly mug, my mom felt sympathy for me and wondered who on earth can love me, and named me karunas (in plural cos i need lots of sympathy)....so that people like you can show your sympathy to me....

2. How did you land in the cine field?

you talk about it like i have stepped on a mine field!  actually those employ me are stepping on minefields...so they have to tread carefully.  my getting here was no accident....a director saw my ugly mug and said hey this is a neandrathal...and needs to be shown to the world and i was cast in movies!!!

3. Do you prefer to act in roles, in which you play a comedian or a hero?

with a face like mine...my being a hero itself is a comedy.  so you choose.  i shall what i get...like they say my face is my fortune...

4. Your favorite actor in kollywood?

kolly has actors??? i thot it had only stars.  so i guess i am my favourite actor!

5. If you were offered a role a hero, which heroine would you choose to act with (since the director leaves the decision up to you).

mumtaz....every star in kolly has dreams about her but worry as to what people will say if they were cast with her.  i can live my dreams without competition!

Ok karunas sir, i'll be back soon with more koesiotions Smile

thank you very much for asking these and you are welcome to ask me more....

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 6:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by meli

ShockedShockedomg...when did sexy Shreya become alzhupandi Karunas???ShockedOH man...this is just hilarious......ROFL

jazzie is multi talented so don't laughTongue

chumma ice vekkadhey....i see through your tactics!!!

Congrats Jazzie....i can see Nallus criminal brain here...she wanted to keep u busy here so you wont grill her on MOTWROFLROFLROFL enna melz potu kodukuriya irru irru onku um irruki maa appuAngry

pottu kuduthadhaan enakku puriyuma...naanum vechu irukkaen da kannu unakku....Embarrassed

okay Karunas sir, lemme come back with Qs...Wink

do that lady...Blushing

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

Message for Karunas : varuga varuga sir .. been always a fan of urs naa Embarrassed will b back with my questions sir .. Smile

you are welcome ms.  ithana paer enna madichu kostins kekkara... i am overwhelmed.

Message for Jas : No matter wat honey ... make sure u come to MOTW ..its our nallu there and lets grill her the max there hun Evil Smile

you bet baby...just wait for my avalanche....Evil Smile

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 6:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by netra_rama

Message for Karunas : varuga varuga sir .. been always a fan of urs naa Embarrassed will b back with my questions sir .. Smile

Message for Jas : No matter wat honey ... make sure u come to MOTW ..its our nallu there and lets grill her the max there hun Evil Smile

ellarum kilambitanagaya kilambitanagaLOLLOL i think jaz doen't need ur recommendation netzTongue anyway she will comeLOLLOL
of course narada...your wish is my command!!!LOL
LOL

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_muka1980

Sir.......Karunas Sir......neenga yengee?  IF vanthu seekirom kelambiteengala seekirom?  Hope you too didn't get scared by our koestions....like Villu Vijay sirru

naan bhayapadara party kadiyadhu aish.  i got back home after 11pm yesterday so i logged off.  but i shall keep coming dont worry.  i am a sucker for punishment!!!
LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top