Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: znbhusain

@Zafirah: You can call me Zainu. *hugs back*

I know but am really enjoying the current track. This had to happen now or other day. SO better get done jaldi and thn enjoy.
Whts your age b/w? Never talked to you be4 na.

hey zainu.*hugs*...im also enjoying the track too..but i hope not too much of ekta drama i cant handle that yaar,oh you can call me zaf in short sweetie..

im gonna be 19 soon..lol i have not talk to you before but saw ur comments on my work..
how old r u

hey shikha how r u..lol i have stop harrassing you with pms hun..haha..
how was the episode did you like it..
-Blahdah thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@Shikha: Ya me really excited but whn the thought tht Armaan's gonna lose it strucks in my head, i start dreading it BIG time. Wish Armaan was to be the winner. :'(

But ya i agree. I dont understand why the media people are gonna be there as well. They can do a debate jst like tht only too.

Haaawww...Seedhi saddhi? Tu? Sach bolna shuru karde hun. LOL!

Haaaayyyyyyyeeee! I was loving Armaan and was drooling big time in the aansoon pochoing wala scene. The way his hair flew and all. Was so making me go ohh la la la re!!

Wonder if they have a problem untucking all his buttons? Cant they do tht? As someone had said be4 mujhe bhi garme lagte hai aur usko toh defo. lagte hoge. :P

-Blahdah thumbnail
@Zaf: Ohk! Oh wow 19 hun. Am just 14 and people think i am not a chota sa bachcha. *pouts*
And where are you from?
And bout PMing Shikha. I guess i have started it SOMEHOW now. LOL!
ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Haha Zaf i was wonderin the same...i mean not the harassin part of course lol but where have you been ?? Made any new vm??
Oh the epi was OK types...didn't like the police thing at all :-(

But i love the rj ..she pretty.....lol...not a very superb epi...only two three scenes were good...
The AR scene..and the muskan and armaan and gappu scene was cute ...and nikibhi was good too...rest of it was kinda filler :-(

Zainu you didn't notice :-P i saw armaan chest today lol ok this is the real shikha! Haha in the hospital scene i was actually droolin over his chest..saw it after a long time ... Edited by shikharmaan - 15 years ago
Originally posted by: shikharmaan

Hello guys wat up? Saw the epi...my my...i love AR...That scene where he wipes her tear was so cute ....aww ....and anji and rids scene was cute too....! Anji is nice but i still don like her :-P

So who all are likin this whole debate thing? Am not lookin forward to it! :-(

Hi zaf and mariam and zainu chalo deep deeeep study karne ke liye tayar ho jao... ;-)

hey shikha...the AR scene was simply awesome im loving their chemistry even more...AR rocks

omg the way he wipes her tears and she closing her eyes..feeling his touch wow wow wow.

anjie i think she has her point but shes pushing too much on ridz..i dont want ridz to start dreading what
she did  from the precap it seems...😭
im jsut scared of AR relationship rite now..i hope riddhima still stick to it..

Haha Zaf i was wonderin the same...i mean not the harassin part of course lol but where have you been ?? Made any new vm??
Oh the epi was OK types...didn't like the police thing at all :-(

But i love the rj ..she pretty.....lol...not a very superb epi...only two three scenes were good...
The AR scene..and the muskan and armaan and gappu scene was cute ...and nikibhi was good too...rest of it was kinda filler :-(

lol..sorry yaar..i will pm you for sure tmrw..lets hope i don forget i have a bad memory haha..

im here yaar but tryin my best not to hooked onto my LT so much..here the time zone and there bahut difference hai..isliye..
i have made one actually on shilpa and karan so i did not pm you on it..trying my best to finsih up all impending vms before sch and project starts..

i did not watch the police part kinda skip it ..i agree it was a fillerish episode..

believe it or not
when i saw the photos they took at madh island ,karan with the rj archana..they look liek bro and sis..haha.i donnoe why maybe because of their complexion loll

one more thing thats gonna shocked you i thought you were shraddha nigam too.haha
ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Zaf..I know i dreadin that too...i don want rids to take anji's word bout the whole adoption thing seriously.. ... But i think AR 'S relationship has matured so i doubt they'l break up..! They are gonna stick with each throughout i guess.!

Edit
Rj..haha...yeah they do look like bro sis .. Both are fair and pretty no?

OMG! Shraddha lol
Seriously yaar don worry ...you were not the only one...i got like so many pm's regarding this...! Many of them thought i was shraddha :-$ i wish i were shraddha too..maybe next janam mein i will be :-D

Oh so you havin holidays these days or wat?
Edited by shikharmaan - 15 years ago
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hello guys wat up? Saw the epi...my my...i love AR...That scene where he wipes her tear was so cute ....aww ....and anji and rids scene was cute too....! Anji is nice but i still don like her :-P

So who all are likin this whole debate thing? Am not lookin forward to it! :-(

Hi zaf and mariam and zainu chalo deep deeeep study karne ke liye tayar ho jao... ;-)

ROFL shikhu ap ne bulaya aur hum chale aye *deep deep study* karne LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hey zaf hows ya? i m Mariam hope v get along well
zainu babes me here but dua karo bro bad tameezi na kare😑

Zaf..I know i dreadin that too...i don want rids to take anji's word bout the whole adoption thing seriously.. ... But i think AR 'S relationship has matured so i doubt they'l break up..! They are gonna stick with each throughout i guess.!

Edit
Rj..haha...yeah they do look like bro sis .. Both are fair and pretty no?

OMG! Shraddha lol
Seriously yaar don worry ...you were not the only one...i got like so many pm's regarding this...! Many of them thought i was shraddha :-$ i wish i were shraddha too..maybe next janam mein i will be :-D

Oh so you havin holidays these days or wat?

i noe it has matured but remember riddhima would start to rethink her actions and all everyone does when they are given a dose of reality check..
and they precap is scaring me like hell with the promo as well cause theirs are always misleading..
i just hope no matter what like you said AR stick together..i jsut want to see AR romance ...missing it..
last episode was so cool we get to see them together finally..baahoon baahoon mein...😍

lol i think kash it would have been his real bro you would have love to noe him first haha..πŸ˜‰
lol you got lots of pms too haha..aagle janam mein bhi tum nahi chora..haha...bechara shraddz..haha

yup having my holidays thats why u are seeing me a lot here varna i would hardly be seen..have to stop this all after school starts..how bout you gal

EDIT

MARIAM
hey yaar.*hugs*..yarh i hope so too...
how was your day..gosh tmrw the debate..*biting nails*
Edited by zgerl - 15 years ago
-Blahdah thumbnail
@Shikha: Dont even get me started on the chest. You remember the hungry dog line? Same situation...Buuuaaahhhhhaaa!!!
I was feeling like just samaoing in his chest and staying stuck up forever. Ever!! :P
Aur agle janam mein am gonna be Shraddha not you. :P
So better think bout it later. Hahahaha!!
B/w Shikha, you still dint get my mail?πŸ˜†πŸ˜­
Edited by znbhusain - 15 years ago