Next Week's Episodes

-Sarah- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey Guys! ðŸ¤—

Wat r ur predicitons for next week's show? 

Do u think Akshara and Rituraj r going to meet again?

Is there marriage going to get fixed?           

Or is there going to be a twist?

Love,
                                                                 Sarah

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

irene2008 thumbnail
of course there is a twist, the other guy has to come in you know the cute one in the opening credits LOL
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Moderator's Note:
Dear, there is already a Prediction corner in the archievemansion please use that thread for predictions,however the topic remains open for healthy discussions...

Shagun
YRKKH Dev Team

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks shagun for letting the discussion going on

we know the other guy has to come.
but we have to see now how far the story with rituraj goes before it breaks off

I think almost till the marriage has to take place, it might go further & just before the marriage, they will seperate
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No, it will not go on for long ....definitely not jus b4 the marriage...it will probably end another 2 epis...I remember reading somewhere that Ali has shot for 5 epis, out of which three r already over , so may be another 2-3 epis to go...I dont want Akshara to dream too much abt Rituraj bcoz shes bound to be disappointed later ...

kgh212121 thumbnail
hey guys!

great topic.

sry to be the pessimistic bore, but only 25 epis have been shown so far. so 3 (15 more epis)  more weeks before karan (the other guy) comes.

i guess this week will be about the wedding preparations.
next week? rithuraj story or story about varsha in the new house

following week? continuing varsha story in house and akshara mopping around bc things didn't work out.

they do a really good job of reeling us in right? the story is packaged freshly and music is classic. everything is pretty to look at and different.

i really really hope they show more of rithuraj.