Suggestions / Comments

NDTV Imagine available for USians with Dish!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Nikasha.

IF-Dazzler

Nikasha.

Posted: 15 February 2009 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys! I was was surfing my channels and I saw NDTV Imagine on channel 574, I believe!Big smile

I watched it!Tongue Do check it out if you have Dish TV!Embarrassed

-Mrs. Nikasha Shahid KapoorSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NDTV Imagine available for USians with Dish!" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fckif

fckif

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
OMG! Thats great I saw it too.. for mine i says I have not subscribed it! Cry bummer

Post Reply New Post

Go to top