-DOTW: Traditional vs Modern Day Woman-

notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 15 February 2009 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Thanks to Khushi di for the banner!!

Helloo YRRKH-iansHug

Main Aapki Host Aur Dost Ayesha/AshuHug

I am here AGAINN to post the DOTW(Discussion of the Week) This week our DOTW is different...This Weeeks Topic is:

"Traditional vs the Modern Day Woman"

So we all know that our oh so hot rituraj is into the the orthodox traditional woman...i know that most of us are or going to pursue a college degree and/or a job, but how does this affect marriage?

Not being related to the show but lets think about marriage in real life...

Is school really "in the way" type of thing when it comes to marriage?

Nowadays many guys prefer a working woman who has some sort of an education and he's pretty open minded about what a girl does next...

is there method to the madness of wanting a girl to stay home and take care of the family?

ClapClap // Thankss to my friend desigrl05 aka Jhanvi for this topic // ClapClap

Start Discussing YRKKH-ians!!

Enjoyy!!

Ayesha,Shagun,Nibbles,Amisha,Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desi_baby07-Ami-

-Ami- IF-Stunnerz
-Ami-
-Ami-

Posted: 15 February 2009 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Oh wow! Nice topic Ashu and Jhanvi!

Ok, so what I think is that school is not really in the way of marriage..Everyone has thier right to get an education and persue what they want in life. And if they want to go to school, its not really getting in the way or anything.

Now there might be some people who might thinkt hat school is getting in the way. But I don't think that they understand that if there isn't school, then there won't be more ideas to come for them in the future of life.

There really isn't a method of madness if a girl wants to stay home and take care of her family. Maybe its her way of keeping herself and her family happy by just staying home and taking care of others. It might be her way of showing her love, responsibility and care.

Overall, I just dont' think that its right that a girl doesn't get her education becuase of future thoughts of her getting married. Some might think that school might be in the way of marriage, but it really isn't.  Now if a girl wants to stay home after marriage, its her decision. But if its the other way and is told to stay home, then I just think that it'll be wrong.
Rah_HuJu IF-Rockerz
Rah_HuJu
Rah_HuJu

Posted: 16 February 2009 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Well I believe that the girls nowadays are all really smart and education-oriented, so they wanna become something in life before settling down and even continue after marriage, most of the guys understand this and are very ok with it....but there are some who are orthodox and just believe that the wife should handle the house and no need for her to be educated or work after marriage, that's a very unnecessary thought actually...girls are smart enough to handle everything...they can study, work and even take care of the house so that her husband and his family should have no reason whatsoever to complain....

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top