College & University

Should we have some contest?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

akhl

IF-Rockerz

akhl

Posted: 15 February 2009 at 11:05am | IP Logged
I was wondering if we should have a contest. But the contest must be fair to all the participants. Suppose we have a contest on Maths. Some participants are doing graduation in Maths and some are in 9th grade, then this will be highly unfair.
Please suggest me some fair contests. Or should we not have a contest at all?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Should we have some contest?" in College & University forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Grace-

IF-Rockerz

-Grace-

Posted: 15 February 2009 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
i think we shud have some contests. or how about a scavenger hunt. for example we could make it like, find so so abt so and so university. yea something like that. but alot of thinking is required.
i can help if you say so.

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 18 February 2009 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Interesting!  Usually contests do really help, but even I am not sure what kind of contest will be fair to all.  I guess don't do a contest that's heavily based on course material... you can do a general one related to school/University... Have to give it more thought.  Will get back to you if I come up with anything.

-Mahi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top