Fashion and Beauty

Discussion of The Week *Nail Polish<3* (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Well, I don't wear nail polish everyday, and when I do I am not fussy about what brands I use.

Usually if I am around the cosmetics department and my glance stops at a beautiful color nail polish, I just buy doesn't matter what brand.

Usually during summer, I wear nail polish on my toes because I wear flip flops a lot.  Besides nail polish actually stays on my toes for a while but not on my finger nails Embarrassed and then I am too lazy to take it off but chipped nail polish looks bad so I don't wear it often.

But normally I go with the pinks, during summer dark reds/maroon on my toes and sometimes purplish brownish too.

-Mahi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion of The Week *Nail Polish<3* (Page 3)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
yea well they see me wearing make-up all the time and they still say "jessie are you wearing make-up(eyeliner/mascara/eyeshadow in genereal)?!" and they do it in front of people...like my dad..he doesnt care abt me wearing anything but he never says anything abt it either..so it gets kinda awkwaardd..its like dude you've seen me wearing this stuff all the time...take a chill pillLOL

And my mom actually likes me wearing eyeliner and shit cause she never got to when she was my ageStern Smile considering the brothers she has im not surprisedLOL

Edited by Jess. - 25 February 2009 at 4:15pm

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
I know, isn't that the most embarrassing thing? LOL

I don't wear make up often so I don't get into that problem often but it's other things that are so apparent and yet people would ask did you do this? Really? Sometimes I am like No I didn't, your eyes are making you see stuff LOLEmbarrassed Seriously it's so annoying.

-Mahi

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
i know ! its like, way to state the obvious!
My uncle doesnt even like me cutting my hair, but i do it anyways cause i dont like people telling me i cant do somethingLOLLOL

and sometimes i would just be like ' im gonna cut my hair', on purpose, so i can see him persuade me not toLOL **sighhh* im so evil haha

Edited by Jess. - 25 February 2009 at 4:26pm

-amruta-

IF-Dazzler

-amruta-

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jess.

yea well they see me wearing make-up all the time and they still say "jessie are you wearing make-up(eyeliner/mascara/eyeshadow in genereal)?!" and they do it in front of people...like my dad..he doesnt care abt me wearing anything but he never says anything abt it either..so it gets kinda awkwaardd..its like dude you've seen me wearing this stuff all the time...take a chill pillLOL

And my mom actually likes me wearing eyeliner and shit cause she never got to when she was my ageStern Smile considering the brothers she has im not surprisedLOL

LOL haha your funny! & same here..my parents dont really care if i wear it.

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 7:32pm | IP Logged

i know ! its like, way to state the obvious!
My uncle doesnt even like me cutting my hair, but i do it anyways cause i dont like people telling me i cant do somethingLOLLOL

and sometimes i would just be like ' im gonna cut my hair', on purpose, so i can see him persuade me not toLOL **sighhh* im so evil haha

LOL That's funny, I would do quite the same if I were you EmbarrassedLOL

-Mahi

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -amruta-

lol lucky usLOL
&& i luv ur new IDEmbarrassedSmile

-amruta-

IF-Dazzler

-amruta-

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -amruta-

lol lucky usLOL
&& i luv ur new IDEmbarrassedSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top