Discussion of The Week *Nail Polish<3* - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by Jess.

i know ! its like, way to state the obvious!
My uncle doesnt even like me cutting my hair, but i do it anyways cause i dont like people telling me i cant do something๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

and sometimes i would just be like ' im gonna cut my hair', on purpose, so i can see him persuade me not to๐Ÿ˜† **sighhh* im so evil haha

๐Ÿ˜† That's funny, I would do quite the same if I were you ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

-Mahi
Originally posted by -amruta-

๐Ÿ˜† haha your funny! & same here..my parents dont really care if i wear it.

lol lucky us๐Ÿ˜†
&& i luv ur new ID๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š

lol lucky us๐Ÿ˜†
&& i luv ur new ID๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š

yea well they see me wearing make-up all the time and they still say "jessie are you wearing make-up(eyeliner/mascara/eyeshadow in genereal)?!" and they do it in front of people...like my dad..he doesnt care abt me wearing anything but he never says anything abt it either..so it gets kinda awkwaardd..its like dude you've seen me wearing this stuff all the time...take a chill pill๐Ÿ˜†

And my mom actually likes me wearing eyeliner and shit cause she never got to when she was my age๐Ÿ˜ณ considering the brothers she has im not surprised๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
hahaha..funny!!..
i und it is embarassing but i never faced that kinda situation  as im just opposite of urs..my mum used to say in last few years do wear some nail polish n all dat as m too lazy n always messed up with my books n computer๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..n wenevr i get tym i spend dat with my curly hair..as it needs soo much care..but now i do make up but not often..veryy less..but i like nail polish..my fav colour is light pink or peach colour..i use a glittery peach colour which is really cool..really suits my skin tone..bt really dnt care abt brands..whatevr i like while shopping i take that..
Posted: 14 years ago
I am really not that fussy about nail polish but I do love clear polishes...especially the Zalk-mix clear polish. The colour is off-white transparent with an unique glow. And its soft so you can easily apply.