Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: trina1

see I feel your pain.  I had cousins like that, who had to go through my stuff and try to wear my clothes and I hated it.   You shd so keep them locked up and hidden somewhere and say that you dont have any left.   Honestly.   Otherwise your nails will have to go polish-less, you dont want that!!  

LOL

Thankfully, THOSE cousins dont come much anymore😆😆
All my other cousins are scared of me so they actually listen to me the first time😆
-amruta- thumbnail
Originally posted by: trina1

Amruta nice topic yaar.

I usually dont wear colours in nail polish, but when I do it's this sheer pink from CoverGirl.  It suits my light skin tone, and it's a subtle colour that allows the color of your nail to show through.  I prefer shades that do not shout out that hey I have painted my nails.   And it goes with my wardrobe as well. 

Colors that suit my skin type are I guess neutral ones or sheers, like light pink, peach or raspberry. 

My fave nail polish colour isn't really a colour, it's the Clear one that every company makes.  This way it looks very neat and polished, the nail shines through and all you see is the well-shaped nail bed and trimmed cuticle.   😳

hey thanks! & yeah same here..even i have a couple of neutral ones my fav ones a light shimmery
nude color it looks nice on my skin ( my skins a bit tan for that color so it looks good!) im wering it right now haha..

& my other fav would be a red like a nice crimson color..it not tooo dark or too bright!
i love that one😛
-amruta- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angad luver#1

LOL

Thankfully, THOSE cousins dont come much anymore😆😆
All my other cousins are scared of me so they actually listen to me the first time😆

haha😆 my cousing dont do that..but i can understand how you guys feel.
Jess. thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Cutiepie*

haha😆 my cousing dont do that..but i can understand how you guys feel.

LOL..
im the oldest of everyone here outside of India
Everyone likes to bug me and bother me..i remember when my uncle and aunt would be like why do you wear make-up its bad influence for our kids i was like wtf my parents dont care😆😆 and they did it in front of other guests sometimes and its quite embarrassing 😆
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Jess I feel sorry for you yaar.  how can they force you not to wear makeup if you want to?   Thats a load of you know what.  
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Well, I don't wear nail polish everyday, and when I do I am not fussy about what brands I use.

Usually if I am around the cosmetics department and my glance stops at a beautiful color nail polish, I just buy doesn't matter what brand.

Usually during summer, I wear nail polish on my toes because I wear flip flops a lot.  Besides nail polish actually stays on my toes for a while but not on my finger nails 😳 and then I am too lazy to take it off but chipped nail polish looks bad so I don't wear it often.

But normally I go with the pinks, during summer dark reds/maroon on my toes and sometimes purplish brownish too.

-Mahi
Jess. thumbnail
yea well they see me wearing make-up all the time and they still say "jessie are you wearing make-up(eyeliner/mascara/eyeshadow in genereal)?!" and they do it in front of people...like my dad..he doesnt care abt me wearing anything but he never says anything abt it either..so it gets kinda awkwaardd..its like dude you've seen me wearing this stuff all the time...take a chill pill😆

And my mom actually likes me wearing eyeliner and shit cause she never got to when she was my age😳 considering the brothers she has im not surprised😆
Edited by Jess. - 15 years ago
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I know, isn't that the most embarrassing thing? 😆

I don't wear make up often so I don't get into that problem often but it's other things that are so apparent and yet people would ask did you do this? Really? Sometimes I am like No I didn't, your eyes are making you see stuff 😆😳 Seriously it's so annoying.

-Mahi
Jess. thumbnail
i know ! its like, way to state the obvious!
My uncle doesnt even like me cutting my hair, but i do it anyways cause i dont like people telling me i cant do something😆😆

and sometimes i would just be like ' im gonna cut my hair', on purpose, so i can see him persuade me not to😆 **sighhh* im so evil haha

Edited by Jess. - 15 years ago
-amruta- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jess.

yea well they see me wearing make-up all the time and they still say "jessie are you wearing make-up(eyeliner/mascara/eyeshadow in genereal)?!" and they do it in front of people...like my dad..he doesnt care abt me wearing anything but he never says anything abt it either..so it gets kinda awkwaardd..its like dude you've seen me wearing this stuff all the time...take a chill pill😆

And my mom actually likes me wearing eyeliner and shit cause she never got to when she was my age😳 considering the brothers she has im not surprised😆

😆 haha your funny! & same here..my parents dont really care if i wear it.