Discussion of The Week *Nail Polish<3*

-amruta- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey Guyss~

I'm here with a topic about Nail Polish..since the *tip of the week had to do with nails*

Here are a few questions i want to ask you guys:)
  • Which brand do you usually shop for nail polish? which works best for you?
  • Which colors suit your skin type the best?
  • What's your fave nail polish color?

you don't have to answer them all, you could answer which ever one you want~

<3 amruta
Edited by Angad luver#1 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ummm...I am not fussy about nail polish brands...so I wear just about any.😆
Colors I like: Red, Black, White(yes!LOL), pastels, neon colours...I think I like just about all colours except maybe green or yellow polish.😕😆
I think black nails look good on me, since my skin is a bit pale, they stand out.😊
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i dont care about brands, but i kinda like Revlon..idk why😆
i wear almost all types of colors, but since my skin is light, dark colors look good...like black! and i also love wearing light pink nail polish!! =D
Jess. thumbnail
Hey Amruta, i made you topic a sticky as the DOTW...thats okay with you right?
-amruta- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angad luver#1

Hey Amruta, i made you topic a sticky as the DOTW...thats okay with you right?

aw, thanks! i was first like where did my topic go? lol
yeah thats fine!😊
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: *Cutiepie*

Hey Guyss~

I'm here with a topic about Nail Polish..since the *tip of the week had to do with nails*

Here are a few questions i want to ask you guys:)
    Which brand do you usually shop for nail polish? which works best for you?
    Which colors suit your skin type the best?
  • What's your fave nail polish color?

you don't have to answer them all, you could answer which ever one you want~

<3 amruta

Amruta nice topic yaar.

I usually dont wear colours in nail polish, but when I do it's this sheer pink from CoverGirl.  It suits my light skin tone, and it's a subtle colour that allows the color of your nail to show through.  I prefer shades that do not shout out that hey I have painted my nails.   And it goes with my wardrobe as well. 

Colors that suit my skin type are I guess neutral ones or sheers, like light pink, peach or raspberry. 

My fave nail polish colour isn't really a colour, it's the Clear one that every company makes.  This way it looks very neat and polished, the nail shines through and all you see is the well-shaped nail bed and trimmed cuticle.   😳
Jess. thumbnail

Originally posted by: trina1

Amruta nice topic yaar.

I usually dont wear colours in nail polish, but when I do it's this sheer pink from CoverGirl.  It suits my light skin tone, and it's a subtle colour that allows the color of your nail to show through.  I prefer shades that do not shout out that hey I have painted my nails.   And it goes with my wardrobe as well. 

Colors that suit my skin type are I guess neutral ones or sheers, like light pink, peach or raspberry. 

My fave nail polish colour isn't really a colour, it's the Clear one that every company makes.  This way it looks very neat and polished, the nail shines through and all you see is the well-shaped nail bed and trimmed cuticle.   😳

I luv clear nail polish! it matches with everything!😃 And you could also add white tips for a french manicure!

i luv colors like peach and other light colors...my fav is this light peach one i have <3
but the problem is everytime my little cousins come over they use it all up

Edited by Angad luver#1 - 15 years ago
trina_saras thumbnail
aww Angad luver, if I was you I would hide it from them!!    In some secret place yaar.   Why cant they get their own polish?  
Jess. thumbnail

Originally posted by: trina1

aww Angad luver, if I was you I would hide it from them!!    In some secret place yaar.   Why cant they get their own polish?  

lol they used to ask me for my nail polishes at first...but when i started to run out and when they made messes everywhere i started to say no, and they start to look for it when im gone or ask my mom who gives it

i dont like being the bad guy so i cant say anything
trina_saras thumbnail
see I feel your pain.  I had cousins like that, who had to go through my stuff and try to wear my clothes and I hated it.   You shd so keep them locked up and hidden somewhere and say that you dont have any left.   Honestly.   Otherwise your nails will have to go polish-less, you dont want that!!