Jyoti

~!*!~ Jyoti Articles Archive ~!*!~ (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 16

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 26 August 2009 at 4:10am | IP Logged

In the coming week episode there will be new twist and turn in the Sphere Origin show Jyoti. The real face of Brij will come in light with the help of Jyoti and his brother Deepu (Varun Khandelwal).

According to our sources, "Jyoti and Deepu will come to know the truth of Brij and how he is using their sister Sushma for his benefits. This doesn't go well with Jyoti and she finally decides to teach him a lesson."

"In the coming episode they will lay a trap for Brij in which he gets trapped. The creative team is also developing on how to go ahead with the track of Sushma of when she will come to know the truth about Brij and what will be her next step," adds the source.

Currently there is a huge celebration going on in Jyoti's susural with the agman of Lord Ganesha. "By the end of this festive season mostly Brij ki poll khul jayegi," concludes.

There is lot of masala stored in for the viewers so keep glued to your television sets.

http://news.desi**fo***.net/television/indian-television-news/1977-brij-ki-poll-khuli-in-jyoti.html

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH_Arjuhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~!*!~ Jyoti Articles Archive ~!*!~ (Page 7)" in Jyoti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Sneha Wagh, better known as Jyoti of Jyoti fame, is bit of an unknown commodity. After all, she doesn't possess the conventional looks of a TV actress. Seldom does one get to hear or read about her.

She exhibits the same quality in her character too. Jyoti is a simple, loving and committed housewife. Well, one can assume her to be the same in real life too. But as always, reel is different from real life.

Apparently, Wagh has separated from her husband. Aavishkaar Darvekar. One doesn't know what led to Sneha parting ways with Aavishkaar. Rumour goes that Sneha's success may have triggered the friction.

Sneha was taken aback when we asked about this. She said, "No one has asked me this question before. So, there is no question of keeping it under wraps. Yes, I was married to Aavishkaar but we're not together anymore. I prefer not to speak much about my past."

desi**fo***s

KMH_Arjuhi

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 7:38am | IP Logged

Jyoti's Sriti Jha in jail!

TNN 3 September 2009, 02:19pm IST
Print Email Discuss Bookmark/Share Save Comment Text Size: |
Sriti Jha, famously known to us as Jyoti's sister Sudha, will be soon arrested. Hold on guys, before you rush to any conclusion let us inform
Sriti Jha
you that it's the next high point in the show Jyoti.

Sudha, a victim of multiple personality disorder, will be sent to jail. Her dual character Devika will get her into trouble. Devika, who visits the disc every night, will find herself in trouble when the guys there misbehave with her. In the process of saving herself she gets one of them injured. The problem arises when the next day police comes searching for her with her picture and she eventually lands in jail.

While her character is going through so many complications on screen, Sriti has a reason to celebrate off screen.

Sriti recently participated in a Ganpati competition organized by Zee News along with other 100 participants from different shows. Sriti occupied second position in the competition. Smriti Irani, one of the judges of the show, was all praises for her painting. According to her, Sriti's painting was a combination of traditional and modern art.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Jyotis-Sriti-Jha-in-jail/articleshow/4967532.cms

KMH_Arjuhi

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Sarvar Ahuja aka Pankaj who plays the lead in Sphere Origins show Jyoti on NDTV Imagine is missing from the show for quite sometime now. Before you start thinking otherwise, let us inform you that neither he is out of the show nor is he on break. He is simply waiting for his track to come in the show.

When asked Sarvar about his absence from the show, he says, "I am very much in the show. The ongoing track is on Jyoti's sister Sushma and her husband Brij. So I am sidelined for sometime now as I have nothing much to do."

When asked when he will be back on the show? "Very soon. Once again Brij will be back with his evil deeds. He eventually convinced his wife and now he will plot something against Jyoti where Pankaj will come into picture," he confirms.

But Sarvar is not spending his time just relaxing but is utilizing this free time to the fullest. "I go to swim everyday and spend most of the time doing workout in gym. I have also taken up action sports like marshal arts. Being fit is very essential in this industry and now that I have enough time, I am making the most of it."

http://news.desi**fo***.net/television/indian-television-news/2379-missing-sarvar-vanishes-from-jyoti.html

KMH_Arjuhi

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 4:31am | IP Logged

No mountain too big for Karan Sharma

Another name on the long list of those who've dared to dream big and made it, is Karan Sharma aka Aniruddh, the new ...

KMH_Arjuhi

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Dandiya celebrations in Jyoti

There are dandiya celebrations in Sphere Origins' show Jyoti on NDTV Imagine.

The unit has just finished shooting for dandiya celebrations
for their upcoming episode. The whole unit enjoyed the dandiya
sequence so much that the production team had a hard time managing
them.

Says Sarvar who plays Pankaj in the show, "The whole set was decorated
like a dandiya ground. Everyone started off and eventually got so
carried on that it continued for hours. No one was ready to stop even
on the orders of the director. We got so engrossed in playing dandiya
that the production team had a hard time asking us to stop".

Sarvar recollects and shares with us his early day's dandiya
experiences. "I was a rock star in dandiya. When I was in Hyderabad, I
got award in every dandiya I participated. The excitement was so high
that we used to play whole night and the organizers were kind enough
to feed us with breakfast next morning. After 10 days of excitement we
ended up having sore legs".

Sarvar also plans to attend the last two days of dandiya celebrations in Mumbai. Indya will be around for sure, to match step for step!

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/September/News_20090926_129

KMH_Arjuhi

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 2:29am | IP Logged

Karan Sharma lead of Bayttaab Dil Kee Tamanna Hai

Karan Sharma who we recently saw as Aniruddh in Star Plus' Baa Bahu aur Baby, has bagged the lead role in Sony and ...

KMH_Arjuhi

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 08 October 2009 at 7:49am | IP Logged
New best friends

Not only do they play sisters onscreen, they have become the closest of friends off it. And Sneha Wagh and Sriti Jha from the serial Jyoti couldn't be happier

The two girls have a lot in common and hit it off almost instantly; they are often seen chatting away during breaks in the shooting. Says Sneha, "Sriti is a very close friend. We enjoy each other's company and we have a blast of a time together."

Recently, on Sneha's birthday, Sriti gifted her a beautiful cotton skirt that she wore for the occasion. Sriti was even given the day off to celebrate Sneha's with her. The two spent the whole day and night together.

Jyoti is Sneha's first Hindi soap, before which she has done two hit TV shows in Marathi and movies as well. She is not taking up any other projects right now as she wants to concentrate on this show.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=New-best-friends&xfile=2009/October/News_20091008_42

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH_Arjuhi.Vrish.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top