Jyoti

~!*!~ Jyoti Articles Archive ~!*!~ (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 16

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

Suhani ka Swayamvar on Star Plus...

Watch the stunt filled Swayamvar of Suhani where Shaurya makes a heroic entry and takes Suhani along with him...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH_Arjuhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~!*!~ Jyoti Articles Archive ~!*!~ (Page 4)" in Jyoti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 20 June 2009 at 3:41am | IP Logged

Master of his destiny: Sarwar

20 Jun 2009, 0000 hrs IST, Pratibha, TNN

Print   Email   Discuss  Share  Save  Comment Text:

Sarwar Ahuja is someone, who seems to have planned out everything in
Sarwar Ahuja
life.

He wants to be married before 30, will definitely be acting for the next five years, irrespective of his career booming or boomeranging and wants to direct a film by the time he turns 35. And yes he likes to take charge of things. "If I have to direct a film, I would also like to be in a position to produce it too, " he says.

Sarwar, who started working as a teenager, paid for his education from his graduation onwards. For four years while he was doing his graduation and his MBAs (one in finance and another in marketing from two different institutes simultaneously), he worked for a multinational. And when his father sold his car to pay his hefty MBA fee, the loving son bought a car for him within one-and-a-half months.

The actor whose film career got kickstarted after he won a talent hunt show, while talking about his latest film, Hum Phir Milenge, says he took up the "sweet film," as he was drawn to the "Prem kind of role" in the Suraj Barjatya mould. Besides the entire set-up was very positive with seasoned actors like Kiran Kumar, Rati Agnihotri, Smita Jaykar and Vikram Gokhale being part of the project. The film was earlier titled Hum Phir Mile Na Mile but the title was changed to give it a more positive turn, he lets in.

Talking about he chooses his roles he says, "When you take up a project you have to see different aspects of it. Everything has to fall into place. You should know if the producer has the capability to deliver. The script has to be good, but what good would it do if the project doesn't see the light of day," he reasons.

"Right now I am in the learning stage. I would not like to get stuck in one genre, but want to do good cinema that is enjoyed by all," he adds. As for his choice of roles, he says he doesn't care for the medium or the banner, but the role has to excite him. The actor doesn't mind working with newcomers as long as the script is good and there is an inclination to make a good film.

Sarwar, in fact, is quite upbeat about playing a blind person in a TV serial, Jyoti. "He is just like me, a self-made guy," he says, while explaining, "I took up the role as I wanted to grow as an actor. People ask me why go from films to TV, but I don't see any difference. These days TV serials have fat budgets too. Besides this serial has a great script, my role is great, and there are some brilliant actors to boot."

Looking back the hunky actor says he has been working since he was 15, when he became a swimming coach. Sarwar, who represented Andhra Pradesh for five years in the national swimming championships, got to be a coach quite by chance. He used to practice at the club, where the coach had an accident and so he was asked to step in.

Talking about his journey he says he didn't start out to become a star. "My passion was to be the best, in whatever I did," he explains. "I had a good physique as I was a swimmer. Later, I also started working out in the gym as I was preparing for a pageant. But then the talent hunt happened. I was lucky to take the bigger leap and enter films directly," he adds.

"After winning a title, people usually go for modelling but I didn't want to become a model. Somewhere I wanted to be an actor and I was lucky for such an opportunity to come my way," he smiles. And Sarwar, who is the proud owner of a flat in Mumbai, besides owning a swish set of wheels, has a Delhi connect too. His father is from Rajinder Nagar here. About Delhi he says he loves the food and the women.

So has he found love? Yes, in college he had a sweetheart, he lets in but things didn't work out. However this 27-year-old foodie, who loves to gym and travel, is confident of the future.

He has three more films lined up for release this year Basu Chatterjee's Kuch Khatta Kuch Meetha, Kya Karen, Kya Na Karen, and an international project, Love In Canada. Besides he is also shooting for an untitled film in Goa.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/TV-/Master-of-his-destiny-Sarwar-/articleshow/4676601.cms

KMH_Arjuhi

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 22 June 2009 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Via Choudhary enters Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat...

Yet another mystery track kicks-off in the Star Plus show with the entry of the character Imli..

KMH_Arjuhi

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 7:23am | IP Logged

'Jyoti' team relaxes with Antakshri

24 Jun 2009, 1152 hrs IST

Print   Email   Discuss  Share  Save  Comment Text:

Generally, what do people do when they are stressed out? Go off to sleep, mostly.. or maybe even meditate.
A still from Jyoti

But that's not the way the cast and crew of Jyoti are de-stressing themselves.

For the past few days the actors of this serial have been shooting rigorously for Jyoti's marriage. Wearing all the heavy dresses and jewels, the cast and crew was losing the persistence.

In the midst of this fatigue, producer Sunjoy Wadhwa came up with an Antakshri contest. There were two teams, who seem to have made the air competitive by filling joy into the minds of the tired artists. When contacted the cast and crew of the serial said, "We are thoroughly enjoying singing songs and also pulling the legs of the opposite team." They believe Antakshri has been invented for de-stressing!

Keep going, Team Jyoti... hope to see some more new inventions from your side!!!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/TV-/Jyoti-team-relaxes-with-Antakshri/articleshow/4695956.cms

KMH_Arjuhi

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 8:55am | IP Logged
'My character might turn negative,' says Via

Recently, a new character called Imli (Via Choudhary) entered Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat (Star Plus). She is seen playing a village girl who later becomes a prominent member of the Sishodia parivaar. Via talks to us about it her role.

"I play a village girl, Imli, who is very innocent. She is an extremely sensitive and emotional girl who never needs a reason to cry. She was introduced on the show when she saves Raja and Rani from a dreadful accident. However, her actual face was revealed only 3 days later," says Via.

The actress says that she doesn't share many similarities with her character, adding, "I am emotional but not like Imli, she toh even uses glycerin to get those tears. Also, there is one very unique quality which is that Imli is a firm believer of Shankar ji whereas Via believes that God is one!"

Via tells us why she took up the role, saying, "It is a very challenging role and you will get to know this as you follow the show. My character might turn negative. It is a dream role for any newcomer. I get to learn a lot of things as the show proceeds."

Via's role will be a cameo that will last for a few months. "My character will take a very interesting turn but I can't divulge any details. All I can say is that it will be a long cameo," says Choudhary.

Via is also seen playing Sandip's girlfriend Panchi in Jyoti (NDTV Imagine). She entered Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat on Friday.

KMH_Arjuhi

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 28 June 2009 at 7:53am | IP Logged
There cannot be a better statement for Sarvar Ahuja's acting prowess other than the fact that he was the winner of the first season of Zee Cinestars Ki Khoj. He not only impressed the judges but also the audience to quell challenge from hundreds of other aspirants.

Three films later Sarvar is being approved as a shining example of talent by the industry's leading critics. Sarvar's last release Hum Phirr Milenge may have been panned by most critics but most are unanimous in admitting that he is indeed a man to look out for.

No wonder he has suddenly found huge fan base on television through his show Jyoti on NDTV imagine.

What the critics say about Sarvar:
 "It's sad to see a talent like Sarwar Ahuja being reduced to such roles."  Taran Adarsh, Critic and Trade Pundit.

"Performance wise Sarwar Ahuja is good"- Super Cinema

"Sarvar Ahuja, the winner of Zee Cinestars Ki Khoj shows tremendous improvement over his last outings." Sampurn Media, Largest Entertainment News Agency

Sarwar only wishes to further grow and evolve as an actor with each project he takes up. Which is why, he took up the challenging role of a blind man in the show Jyoti.  "I am delighted that Critics appreciated my talent. I wish to thank them to encourage me and help me grow as an actor. With each movie my determination to better myself grows stronger." Says an always confident and upbeat Sarwar.

http://news.desi**fo***.net/television/indian-television-news/696-sarvar-is-a-talent-to-reckon-critics.html

KMH_Arjuhi

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Jyoti's Sandeep and Panchi to marry

Jyoti (NDTV Imagine) will certainly continue to keep its fans glued to their TV sets with its latest twist: Jyoti's brother Sandeep (Varun Khandelwal) will marry his ex-girlfriend friend Panchi (Via Chaudhary).

A source says, "Panchi, who is in Sandeep's college, used to be his girlfriend. When she realised that he was not serious about their relationship and about his career, they broke up. Then, after Jyoti married, Sandeep changed for the better and now, things will be sorted out between him and Panchi. They will marry soon."

When contacted, Varun Khandelwal who plays Sandeep, says, "We haven't been told anything yet. Presently, the track concentrates on Jyoti's married life. After that it will shift to Sudha's track. But yes, we've started shooting for sequences where Sandeep and Panchi start speaking to each other. So they might get married in the coming episodes."

Presently on the show, Jyoti (Sneha Wagh) is married to Pankaj (Sarwar Ahuja) and the story revolves around their married life. Jyoti's brother-in-law Pratik, who is in love with her sister Devika aka Sudha (Sriti Jha), will bring Devika to Jyoti.

Sandeep's and Panchi's wedding is estimated to take place in a month's time. Jyoti airs every Monday to Friday at 8:30pm on NDTV Imagine.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/July/News_20090704_22

KMH_Arjuhi

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 06 July 2009 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
The recent marriage of Jyoti has bought in a spree of happiness in her life. But Sneha is not happy with the same.

Wondering why?
The upcoming episodes of Jyoti will show some intimate scenes between the newly wed. When contacted Sneha, about how she felt about the shooting of these scenes, she confesses "I feel very awkward, as these scenes are going to be telecast on National Television. After all, it is something which I have never tried on screen. But then if the script demands it I can't help it na"

On being asked about how she feels about her co-actor Sarwar Ahuja. She stresses "Yes, he is a great co-actor. He makes you feel so comfortable that you will forget everything."

So there is something which the viewers can look forward to.

http://news.desi**fo***.net/television/indian-television-news/741-sneha-wagh-says-no-to-sex.html

KMH_Arjuhi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top