Jyoti

~!*!~ Jyoti Articles Archive ~!*!~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 16

Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 3 Page 16

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 1:19am | IP Logged

Sarwar's entry in Jyoti brings a new twist..

Sarwar enters the NDTV Imagine show Jyoti with a con identity...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH_Arjuhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~!*!~ Jyoti Articles Archive ~!*!~ (Page 2)" in Jyoti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 6:19pm | IP Logged

KMH_Arjuhi

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Will sisters' rapport go kaput in Jyoti?

The story line in NDTV Imagine's Jyoti has taken an interesting twist with the relation between sisters, Jyoti and ...

KMH_Arjuhi

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 12:04am | IP Logged

'Formula for success is to keep working' - Sarwar Ahuja

The winner of Zee Cine Star Ki Khoj who debuts on TV with the NDTV Imagine show Jyoti gets candid about his plans on big ...

KMH_Arjuhi

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 10:10pm | IP Logged

Sneha Wagh's dancing act

28 May 2009, 1546 hrs IST, TNN

Print   Email   Discuss  Share  Save  Comment Text:

Sneha Wagh, the lead actress of Jyoti will soon be performing a dance sequence in her show.
Sneha Wagh

Asked about it, she said, "I'm very excited about the performance. I'm a dancer and love to dance."

Sneha is being trained by Habiba Rehman, an ace choreographer in Bollywood. According to her, "Habiba is a beautiful choreographer. She is very innovative and nice.

She has choreographed according to the drama in the serial. During the start of the session, her assistants taught me but towards the end it was just Habiba and me on the dance floor. And now Habiba is happy with me and I'm happy with the dance."

KMH_Arjuhi

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Sneha is a fan of Anil Kapoor

29 May 2009, 1435 hrs IST

Print   Email   Discuss  Share  Save  Comment Text:

Very few engineers prefer a career in acting. But our talented and bubbly actress Sneha Wagh from Jyoti
Sneha Wagh
did.

According to this computer science graduate, "During my college days, I did many plays. So I love acting."
When asked whom does she admire in this film industry she said, "As an actor I like Anil Kapoor. His acting is just mesmerizing. He performs so naturally in his films. I mean I do like Amitabh Bachchan but Amitabh is like God and Anil Kapoor is Anil Kapoor."

This young actress loves Kapoor's acting in all his films especially Subhash Ghai's Taal. She says, "In the movie Taal, he has done a splendid performance. He has done a lot of masti in the character of Vikrant Kapoor."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/TV-/Sneha-is-a-fan-of-Anil-Kapoor/articleshow/4593241.cms

KMH_Arjuhi

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Sriti Jha: Hina Khan is super cute and sweet
Though Sriti Jha is not new to the small screen, she is a new member in the Star Parivaar. She has entered the parivaar with her show, 'Shaurya aur Suhani'. As a result, she has been nominated in the 'Favorite Naya Sadasya (female)' category.
"It feels really great" exclaims Sriti "I am more excited because I'll be performing also, however that's what I know as of now. Other things have not been decided. But frankly speaking more than the performance, I am happier about the fact that I am now part of the Star Family."

She's very thrilled about being associated with Star loves playing Suhani on her show. She says, "It feels really great when you get to play really interesting characters like Suhani. I am very thrilled to be a part of the grand Star Pariwaar. I am a new member of the family and that's the reason I've been nominated for this."

Surprisingly, Sriti will vote for Akshara in the Favourite Naya Sadasya (female) category. She tells us, "I truly think that the most deserving person for this is Akshara as in Hina. In fact I am voting for her only.(Laughs) There are three main reasons for this: the first one is that her character is very good, she's very popular and most importantly, she works in Ye Rishta which is the number 1 show presently."

She says she likes Ye Rishta so much that she follows it whenever she gets time. She says, "I feel that Hina is super cute. I've just met her briefly once but she's damn sweet. I even follow her show and I think she's very talented!"

Apart from Sriti, other people who have been nominated in the Favourite Naya Sadasya (female) category are Hina Khan (Akshara of Ye Rishta), Shivshakti (Bebo of Sabki Laadli Bebo), Parakh Madan (Krishna in Burey Bhi Hum Bhale Bhi Hum) and Pooja Bose (Vrinda in Tujh Sang).

link to the article : http://www.starplus.in/spa09/newsdetails.aspx?nid=10

KMH_Arjuhi

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Got them from NDTV Imagine Website

http://www.ndtvimagine.com/about/mediacenter/inthenews/newsimage/147797597849b4dceabc30b.jpg

http://www.ndtvimagine.com/about/mediacenter/inthenews/newsimage/60333842499ac66b3f80f.jpg

KMH_Arjuhi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top