Jyoti

~!*!~ Jyoti Articles Archive ~!*!~ (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 16

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 4:25am | IP Logged
"I Will Comeback With Something Unusual": Sarwar Ahuja E-mail
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 
Tuesday, 03 August 2010 15:13

Sarwar Ahuja

Sarwar Ahuja, who was lately seen in Balaji Telefilms' 'Keshav Pandit', aired on Zee TV, in the lead role is in a holiday mood. After the show went off air on July 24, Sarwer made up his mind not to go back to TV soon.

"After working hard for almost 7-8 months, now it's time to chill and relax. I was planning to go for a long trip after 'Keshav Pandit' winds up. Now the planning has been done. Even my bags are packed. I simply have to lift my bag and start the journey. I am in no mood to work for a month", says Sarwar. When asked about his future plans, he quips, "Once I am back from my tour, I will be back with a bang, or you can say that I will comeback with something unusual (Laughs)", signs off Sarwar.

--Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/910-i-will-comeback-with-something-unusual-sarwar-ahuja.html

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~!*!~ Jyoti Articles Archive ~!*!~ (Page 15)" in Jyoti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rose_e

Goldie

rose_e

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Fight Club
Buzz up!
Everyone has a threshold limit, after which they lose their temper. We may regret losing our temper later on, but the damage has been done. We asked some of our small screen actors  on the time they lost their tempers.
Showing 4 of 7 images Previous    Next
Sarwar Ahuja
Sarwar Ahuja

I get angry when people don't respect time and arrive late. Another thing that I get angry about is when people borrow money and fail to return it.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Fight-Club&aid=2000

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Rakshabandhan time - Kabir's sister introduced in Jyoti

Imagine's Jyoti will celebrate the occasion of Raksha Bandhan in style with the entry of ...

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Anger Meter - How do you rate yourself?

TellyBuzz quizzes the actors on their temperamental behavior..

Aamir Dalvi:

How often do you get angry: I try my level best not to get angry, but I'm very short tempered (smiles).

One thing that freaks you out very fast: Stupidity and mediocre behavior.

How do you show your anger: If I get the opportunity, I would hit but most of the times I just ignore.

What do you do to control your anger:  I keep telling myself that it's not worth blowing my head off for the person.

On whom do you show your anger: It is a public notion that usually we show our anger on people who are close to us. So it is same with me.

Has your anger got you in problem anytime: Yes during my younger days, I have got into problems because of my bad temper. But now I keep myself away from it.

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Celebrities join Jyoti to celebrate Teej 

Celebrity galore steps in Imagine TV's, Jyoti to celebrate the auspicious occasion of Teej…

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Rashmi weds Vikrant in Jyoti...

Jyoti finally succeeds in getting Vikrant and Rashmi together in Imagine TV's, Jyoti...

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 30 October 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Jyoti to have a graceful exit..

Imagine's long running show Jyoti will be the next fiction show to bid adieu..

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Aalika Shaikh is entering Jyoti soon and she is expected to play a grey character. Her character promises a new twist in the tale.

A source says, "We were looking for a fresh face to portray this character. Aalika has been chosen and approved by the channel. She will immediately start shooting with us and her entry will take place in a few days. She is primarily here to create some more trouble in Jyoti's life. She will have some connection with Vikrant and Rashmi; we are yet to develop a proper track for her."

Sampurn Media

Post Reply New Post

Go to top