Jyoti
Jyoti

India-Forums

~!*!~ Jyoti Articles Archive ~!*!~ (Page 13)

niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ehsaas1985

niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Alok bags lead role in Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat

Alok Narula to play the romantic interest of Dimple Jhangiani in Star Plus' Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat…

niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Jyoti & Sarvagunn halts Kashi & Jamunia on Imagine

On public demand the Imagine TV has shuffled the timeslot of two popular shows…

niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged
SNEHA WAGH
[07 Jun 2010]

"Things Didn't Work Out Between Us"

Varun Khandelwal's Clandestine Affair With Sneha Wagh

The heart knows no reason. So many times you want to just go with the flow and not think about the consequences. That's where the problem lies. If a relationship isn't given enough time or thought it has a very small chance of lasting. Often such short-lived affairs lead to heartbreaks. And this is what happened with Varun Khandelwal and Sneha Wagh on the sets of their show Jyoti.

Sneha, who plays the lead role in the show, also essays the role of Varun's sister. Strange as it may sound, it is because of this brother and sister pairing in the show that the two fell in love, as they would spend the maximum time together on the sets. According to our source, things happened very quickly between the two. "The two hit it off quite instantly when they were first introduced in Udaipur, where the initial episodes of the show were shot. As it was freezing cold there, everyone used to hang around with the direction team after dinner and chitchat late into the night."

It was this instant bonding that led to a serious chemistry between Varun and Sneha that was there for all to see. Apparently, the two would not only laugh and joke but would also spend hours on the sets together, after and in between shots. Soon, it was a given that there was something on between the two. Adds our source, "The fact that Varun was so fond of her was evident. All he would keep talking about were her dancing skills, since Sneha is a very good dancer. The fact that the two are big foodies also played a very important part in their bonding."

Things were going just about right for them, as in no time they had become inseparable. But unfortunately, it wasn't meant to be. This super-fast scheme of things led to major problems between the two. The reason for their break-up is still not known, but close friends vouch for the fact that it was because of a few major differences of opinions. Moreover, because of this, the two didn't even speak to each other for a good six months. Only recently have the two made up.

To get the real dope behind this buzz, we decided to speak to both the people concerned. Sneha remained unavailable for comment but when we spoke to Varun, he was quite forthcoming. He candidly admitted that the two of them were not talking since quite a while now. "It was sad that I wasn't talking to a person like I used to, but things happen. You win some you lose some. Presently, I wouldn't say that we share the same rapport that we shared at the beginning, but we have broken our guards, as we work together. I can say that things aren't cold anymore but they are not that fun either."

Not many know that Sneha is a divorcee. But that didn't bother Varun at all. "Why would that bother me? I am no one to judge her or even have a say in that. And I never asked her about her past, as things happen and people move on. Plus, she never made this thing public to us and always gave her 100 per cent in everything, be it our scenes or our friendship."

Things might just be cordial between the two now, however, Varun does admit that it got very awkward initially. "I felt we were back in school. You know in school how you have a fight with a buddy and do silly stuff; we went through the same things. So we were pretty much reliving our childhood days."

Ask him why they broke-up and he chooses to go the diplomatic way. "We just stopped being friends; I guess that's why people thought we broke-off. But nothing of the sort happened. We stopped talking as we didn't agree on certain things. Both of us are Librans, so we have major ego problems. What's lost is lost, but that's okay as we have our issues in the head. So as long as there is no bad blood, it's all cool."

It was only after coaxing him a little further that Varun finally opened up about Sneha. "See, I used to like her. She is a charming person. Things didn't work out between us. I don't want to discuss my personal life so much. She is a good actress and a good person too. I am sure whosoever will have her as a girlfriend will be happy. And I wish her all the very best for her future. With Jyoti she has established herself as an actress," he concludes.

* By Raedita Tandan

-- k k rai

http://www.magnamags.com/index.php/201006076346/showtime/features/sneha-wagh.html
niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Sriti Jha, who was recently seen in 'Shaurya Aur Suhani' (Star Plus) as Princess Suhani, is also in Imagine TV's ongoing show 'Jyoti' as Sudha (a daughter who stays away from her family to be away from the crisis).  She is now extremely excited about taking up a new role in the upcoming venture of Imagine TV. Whatever be the role, Princess Suhani or the introvert Sudha, the girl has always given her best and is willing to take up challenges.

Sriti will be seen in a drastically changed role. It will be totally different from her previous character of 'Rakht Sambandh'. She will be playing a blind girl who is the youngest of five sisters. When contacted, Srithi sounded excited and said, "I love challenges and accordingly  have accepted the role of a girl blind since her birth. She is the youngest amongst the five sisters. The promos are out and they focus on my marriage now. But there will be a big twist as the story unfolds."

"It is harder to enact a blind person. The main motto is to convince the audience, they must trust your acting abilities and say, "yes! She is a blind. Sometimes it becomes very difficult to keep your eyes inert and unfocused. But that is something which I found to be really challenging.  It is truly different from all the other roles that I have played earlier." Adds Sriti

Sriti is keeping her fingers crossed and further says, "I hope my attempt is appreciated by the audience."

-Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/574-playing-a-blind-girls-role-is-more-challenging-sriti-jha.html
niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged
If Bollywood exposed to us dyslexia, progeria, and autism, television has often concentrated on the basic physical disabilities such as blindness, deafness, as well as dumbness. Actress Sriti Jha, a.k.a Sudha of Jyoti, faces the biggest challenge of her shot career as she plays a blind girl (Sandhya) in the soon-to-be-launched 'Rakt Sambandh' on Imagine TV.

Interestingly, she's part of the show Jyoti that means light. So, has she lost her vision while working in Jyoti?

(Laughs) "Yes, Jyoti main kaam karte, nazar chal gayi," Jha joked.

On a serious note, the girls talks about her preparation for the role. When it comes to playing the blind, one doesn't need to look beyond the legendary Helen Keller.

"I've been reading about Helen Keller a lot. Before, I really didn't know what to do as I hadn't played such a character before. However, after reading about Keller, I've released that the normal man can see a thing in just one way, whereas as a blind, you can draw many pictures of the things around you. It's this feeling that one needs to capture to play such a role, Apart from Keller, I've been hugely inspired by the film Scent of a Woman. No one has portrayed a blind man better than Al Pacino," said the actress.

The girl seems to going the right way about her task, Let us see whether the viewers open their eyes to Sandhya's story.

--Mayur Lookhar / TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/618-helen-keller-al-pacino-inspire-sriti-jha.html
niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
'I'm not a very ambitious actress'- Sriti Jha

The chirpy Sriti Jha shares excerpts about her upcoming show Rakt Sambandh on Imagine TV…

niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 3:09am | IP Logged
'Jyoti' on Imagine TV used to be aired at 8.30 P.M initially.  However, Yash Patnaik's 'Jamunia' took up that particular slot, shifting  Jyoti to 7:30 P.M.

A source says, "Now with 'Jamunia' going off air, 'Jyoti' has been shifted back to the 8.30 time slot. The star cast is very happy with the new development. The track will also light up Jyoti's (Sneha Wagh) face. Although the time slot had not affected the TRP's of the show, the family wants to leave no stone unturned and will make full use of the prime time now."

We called Varun Khandelwal who says, "We all are very happy that 'Jyoti' has shifted back to its original time slot. We had received complaints from the audience previously as a lot of them could not catch the show at its stipulated time. The show would have ended by the time they reached home after work. Now they are all happy that they won't miss any episode of 'Jyoti'. It is a happy time for us."

Let's see the number of  TRP's that 'Jyoti' manages to fetch for Imagine TV now!

--Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/634-jamunia-gives-back-jyotis-time-slot.html

Go to top