Page 1
Page   of 2

burberryx

Goldie

burberryx

Posted: 18 February 2009 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kanak1309

Originally posted by burberryx

used to be a die hard those days season 1-4 was awesome clana days..still watch it tho for my handsome clark..tom welling is freaking hot Embarrassed

There was Clana in "Bride", "Legion", "Bulletproof", "Power", and "Requiem", this season. You should have watched these.

I used to be a Clana fan too. Just till the 4th season. Then when Lois came, I just couldn't ignore her. She is so crude... so like me.... I like her. She makes me look good!! LOL

i watched everything right from season 1-8..lana's goodbye was so sad...i juz couldn't take it
im juz saying the best i loved was s 1- 4..cuz it was clana days,love love love..lolz

haha ic..im not so much into lois..lolz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Smallville... (Page 2)" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kanak1309

IF-Rockerz

kanak1309

Posted: 18 February 2009 at 12:35am | IP Logged

used to be a die hard those days season 1-4 was awesome clana days..still watch it tho for my handsome clark..tom welling is freaking hot Embarrassed

There was Clana in "Bride", "Legion", "Bulletproof", "Power", and "Requiem", this season. You should have watched these.

I used to be a Clana fan too. Just till the 4th season. Then when Lois came, I just couldn't ignore her. She is so crude... so like me.... I like her. She makes me look good!! LOL

i watched everything right from season 1-8..lana's goodbye was so sad...i juz couldn't take it
im juz saying the best i loved was s 1- 4..cuz it was clana days,love love love..lolz

haha ic..im not so much into lois..lolz

yeah Clana days were awesome.

I've been thinking of making a Clana videomix which had those early days. Embarrassed

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 18 February 2009 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Leenasmg

Ello Kanak! longg time man! Hows u?

Yhh..im a die hard Smallville fan too..am actually not really up to date..but im loving where season 8 is going with Clark and Lois! hehe!

Hey Leens,
Hug Kanak!HugHug
So great to see you... can't describe how I feel right now.... Aww..i agree..its been so longg thats is just feels so gr8 to see u!Embarrassed
how r u?? Im good..u?
Me dying waiting for the episode of Smallville. It's gonna be aired on 12th March. These guys are gonna kill me!! Seriously....  CryAngry Smallville is on a break too??ShockedShocked..which epi is it on atm tho?? ive only seen up to epi 10 os season 8..need to catch up!WinkLOL..but 12th March..i suppose we'll jus have to wait!
I love Clark and Lois too yaar ...!!! Init tho..they're like the best!Big smile

Wow... I still can't believe you're a Smallville fan too!! Ooo yhh..im like a MASSIVE Smallville fan..i only actually started watching Smallville last June..started with season 1 and caught up to season 8 now!EmbarrassedLOLLOL

After seeing you here, my happiness has reached a new high! DancingAww..ur soo sweet Kanak man!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Smallville will have it's 15th episode of the 8th season on 12th March. You just have to watch another 4 episodes Wink Ooo ok..is that it.??.its stopped on its 14th epi! that sucks!LOLLOL
You would LOVE "Legion" The 11th epi..init..can't wait!Wink
After that it's pretty much a downslide with "Bulletproof" and "Power" Kyun? the epis aren't that good kya?
and then when you see Clana says bye bye to each other in "Requiem", you will have tears in your eyes and smile on your face and expect Lois to just turn up from nowhere. They say bye to each other..awww!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..i think i know why...my mate told me wot kinda happens with Lex, Lana and Clark all involving a big explosion..right??LOL
But she wont Cry
she'll come on 12th March!! ohh..ive been looking forward to seeing more Clois scenes!Ouch
cruel cruel CW!!!Angry

I started watching Smallville right from the beginning just 3 months ago........ DMG had created a really big gap. Smallville filled it. I'm really glad I'm watching Smallville. It's a GREAT show WOW! just 3 months!ShockedShockedLOL..thats pretty impressiveeee!Big smileLOL..its taken me nearly a year coz ive been waiting for the dvd's which i ordered from the library so season 8 is the first season where im having to download it from the net..but i still watch it on tv tho through my usb!Wink...u don't watch DMG anymoree?? i still watch DMG..one of the only indian serials i still do watch..but im more into American shows now..and i just LOVE SMALLVILLE!

kanak1309

IF-Rockerz

kanak1309

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 12:14am | IP Logged

Ello Kanak! longg time man! Hows u?

Yhh..im a die hard Smallville fan too..am actually not really up to date..but im loving where season 8 is going with Clark and Lois! hehe!

Hey Leens,
Hug Kanak!HugHug
So great to see you... can't describe how I feel right now.... Aww..i agree..its been so longg thats is just feels so gr8 to see u!Embarrassed
how r u?? Im good..u?
Me dying waiting for the episode of Smallville. It's gonna be aired on 12th March. These guys are gonna kill me!! Seriously....  CryAngry Smallville is on a break too??ShockedShocked..which epi is it on atm tho?? ive only seen up to epi 10 os season 8..need to catch up!WinkLOL..but 12th March..i suppose we'll jus have to wait!
I love Clark and Lois too yaar ...!!! Init tho..they're like the best!Big smile

Wow... I still can't believe you're a Smallville fan too!! Ooo yhh..im like a MASSIVE Smallville fan..i only actually started watching Smallville last June..started with season 1 and caught up to season 8 now!EmbarrassedLOLLOL

After seeing you here, my happiness has reached a new high! DancingAww..ur soo sweet Kanak man!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Smallville will have it's 15th episode of the 8th season on 12th March. You just have to watch another 4 episodes Wink Ooo ok..is that it.??.its stopped on its 14th epi! that sucks!LOLLOL
You would LOVE "Legion" The 11th epi..init..can't wait!Wink .... It's my fav episode. The Legion comes from the future and help Clark to extract ..................................... no, I won't tell you. You better watch it.Wink It's actually an AWESOME episode. Wouldn't want to ruin the fun.Embarrassed

After that it's pretty much a downslide with "Bulletproof" and "Power" Kyun? the epis aren't that good kya? .... As a Clois fan, you won't  think them fun. As a Clana fan, maybe you'll love them. But I know we are die-hard Clois fans .... so ..... Embarrassed

and then when you see Clana says bye bye to each other in "Requiem", you will have tears in your eyes and smile on your face and expect Lois to just turn up from nowhere. They say bye to each other..awww!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..i think i know why...my mate told me wot kinda happens with Lex, Lana and Clark all involving a big explosion..right??LOL yeah ... sort of..... ................. WATCH IT!!! Tongue
But she wont Cry
she'll come on 12th March!! ohh..ive been looking forward to seeing more Clois scenes!Ouch .... 12th March is the day when we will finally get what we wish for Embarrassed
cruel cruel CW!!!Angry

I started watching Smallville right from the beginning just 3 months ago........ DMG had created a really big gap. Smallville filled it. I'm really glad I'm watching Smallville. It's a GREAT show WOW! just 3 months!ShockedShockedLOL..thats pretty impressiveeee!Big smileLOL..its taken me nearly a year coz ive been waiting for the dvd's which i ordered from the library so season 8 is the first season where im having to download it from the net..but i still watch it on tv tho through my usb!Wink...u don't watch DMG anymoree?? i still watch DMG..one of the only indian serials i still do watch..but im more into American shows now..and i just LOVE SMALLVILLE!
Thanks to my cousin who had 4 seasons of Smallville in DVD. I watched them everyday and then I downloaded the rest. Now I watch the previous ones all the time. They are such a good collection Embarrassed

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
OOHH!!..i amm!..smallville is awesomee!, esp Clois!

kanak1309

IF-Rockerz

kanak1309

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Krupa-

OOHH!!..i amm!..smallville is awesomee!, esp Clois!

Hi Krupa,
I love Clois too.
What do you like best about them?

Luv
Kanak

k-ekta fan

IF-Rockerz

k-ekta fan

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Count me in. even i m Smallville Fanz.  I luv dat shw 4 Clark n all of dem...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top