CW Channel

India-Forums

Smallville...

kanak1309 IF-Rockerz
kanak1309
kanak1309

Posted: 15 February 2009 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Hi Guys,

I love Smallville. I've watched all the episodes of this show.
Just wanted to know how many Smallville diehards are here in I-F.

Luv

Leenasmg IF-Sizzlerz
Leenasmg
Leenasmg

Posted: 15 February 2009 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Ello Kanak! longg time man! Hows u?

Yhh..im a die hard Smallville fan too..am actually not really up to date..but im loving where season 8 is going with Clark and Lois! hehe!
Lost_Soul141 IF-Rockerz
Lost_Soul141
Lost_Soul141

Posted: 16 February 2009 at 10:49am | IP Logged
i love smallville its soo gd-especiali this latest season. i think im in love with oliver as well
kanak1309 IF-Rockerz
kanak1309
kanak1309

Posted: 16 February 2009 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leenasmg

Yhh..im a die hard Smallville fan too..am actually not really up to date..but im loving where season 8 is going with Clark and Lois! hehe!

Hey Leens,
Hug
So great to see you... can't describe how I feel right now....
how r u??
Me dying waiting for the episode of Smallville. It's gonna be aired on 12th March. These guys are gonna kill me!! Seriously....  CryAngry
I love Clark and Lois too yaar ...!!!

Wow... I still can't believe you're a Smallville fan too!!

Edited by kanak1309 - 16 February 2009 at 10:39pm
burberryx Goldie
burberryx
burberryx

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 2:36am | IP Logged
used to be a die hard those days season 1-4 was awesome clana days..still watch it tho for my handsome clark..tom welling is freaking hot Embarrassed
Leenasmg IF-Sizzlerz
Leenasmg
Leenasmg

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kanak1309

Hey Leens,
Hug Kanak!HugHug
So great to see you... can't describe how I feel right now.... Aww..i agree..its been so longg thats is just feels so gr8 to see u!Embarrassed
how r u?? Im good..u?
Me dying waiting for the episode of Smallville. It's gonna be aired on 12th March. These guys are gonna kill me!! Seriously....  CryAngry Smallville is on a break too??ShockedShocked..which epi is it on atm tho?? ive only seen up to epi 10 os season 8..need to catch up!WinkLOL..but 12th March..i suppose we'll jus have to wait!
I love Clark and Lois too yaar ...!!! Init tho..they're like the best!Big smile

Wow... I still can't believe you're a Smallville fan too!! Ooo yhh..im like a MASSIVE Smallville fan..i only actually started watching Smallville last June..started with season 1 and caught up to season 8 now!EmbarrassedLOLLOL

kanak1309 IF-Rockerz
kanak1309
kanak1309

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by burberryx

used to be a die hard those days season 1-4 was awesome clana days..still watch it tho for my handsome clark..tom welling is freaking hot Embarrassed

There was Clana in "Bride", "Legion", "Bulletproof", "Power", and "Requiem", this season. You should have watched these.

I used to be a Clana fan too. Just till the 4th season. Then when Lois came, I just couldn't ignore her. She is so crude... so like me.... I like her. She makes me look good!! LOL
kanak1309 IF-Rockerz
kanak1309
kanak1309

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kanak1309

Hey Leens,
Hug Kanak!HugHug
So great to see you... can't describe how I feel right now.... Aww..i agree..its been so longg thats is just feels so gr8 to see u!Embarrassed
how r u?? Im good..u?
Me dying waiting for the episode of Smallville. It's gonna be aired on 12th March. These guys are gonna kill me!! Seriously....  CryAngry Smallville is on a break too??ShockedShocked..which epi is it on atm tho?? ive only seen up to epi 10 os season 8..need to catch up!WinkLOL..but 12th March..i suppose we'll jus have to wait!
I love Clark and Lois too yaar ...!!! Init tho..they're like the best!Big smile

Wow... I still can't believe you're a Smallville fan too!! Ooo yhh..im like a MASSIVE Smallville fan..i only actually started watching Smallville last June..started with season 1 and caught up to season 8 now!EmbarrassedLOLLOL

After seeing you here, my happiness has reached a new high! Dancing
Smallville will have it's 15th episode of the 8th season on 12th March. You just have to watch another 4 episodes Wink
You would LOVE "Legion"
After that it's pretty much a downslide with "Bulletproof" and "Power"
and then when you see Clana says bye bye to each other in "Requiem", you will have tears in your eyes and smile on your face and expect Lois to just turn up from nowhere.
But she wont Cry
she'll come on 12th March!!
cruel cruel CW!!!Angry

I started watching Smallville right from the beginning just 3 months ago........ DMG had created a really big gap. Smallville filled it. I'm really glad I'm watching Smallville. It's a GREAT show

Go to top