Jyoti

!* Jyoti - Help/Queries Desk *! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 11

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenyuks

I think I missed a few episodes in the middle, whatever happened to that guy who was talking Sudha for revenge? The guy who Devika had hit?

Yuks

He was arrested the same day that the heist @ the Vashisth mansion took place.  After the acid incident @ the library, where he left a bottle of acid next to Sudha's book, which Sudha accidentally knocked over, Uday took her to Jyoti, and Jyoti, while figuring out who could have been her enemy, thought it might be an enemy of Devika's out to get her, so inquired about Ronnie Pande @ the hospital.  The nurse said he had been released early, so Jyoti showed Sudha a photo of his, and Sudha id'ed him correctly.  They (Jyoti, Sudha & Uday) accompanied the cops to Ronnie Pande's house, where he was arrested.

These details were overshadowed in the same episode by the heist that took place @ Pankaj's house, which was done by Longshree's adapted son Ratan.

Edited by Vrisha - 11 December 2009 at 9:32pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!* Jyoti - Help/Queries Desk *! (Page 8)" in Jyoti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Yuks-

IF-Veteran Member

-Yuks-

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vrisha

Originally posted by queenyuks

I think I missed a few episodes in the middle, whatever happened to that guy who was talking Sudha for revenge? The guy who Devika had hit?

Yuks

He was arrested the same day that the heist @ the Vashisth mansion took place.  After the acid incident @ the library, where he left a bottle of acid next to Sudha's book, which Sudha accidentally knocked over, Uday took her to Jyoti, and Jyoti, while figuring out who could have been her enemy, thought it might be an enemy of Devika's out to get her, so inquired about Ronnie Pande @ the hospital.  The nurse said he had been released early, so Jyoti showed Sudha a photo of his, and Sudha id'ed him correctly.  They (Jyoti, Sudha & Uday) accompanied the cops to Ronnie Pande's house, where he was arrested.

These details were overshadowed in the same episode by the heist that took place @ Pankaj's house, which was done by Longshree's adapted son Ratan.

I guess thats how I missed it

I skipped al the heist episodes and went straight to MS+G coming home

Thanks Virsha

Yuks

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 11:05am | IP Logged
i'm not a reguler viewer of jyothi, will watch it whenever possible

so can anyone tell me, if jyoti's in-laws have accepted sudhi as their daughter-in-law?

n wat are the new problems, that jyothi is facing now other than bridge's problem?

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Faced w/ the prospect of losing  Uday forever, Jyoti's in-laws decided  to accept Sudha as their bahu.  However, CM & Minal made a pretense of it - they initially told Jyoti that she would be accepted, but when Sudha returned, they started humiliating her until she became Devika one night again.  After that, CM noted that they can't dislodge these 2 sisters since they are so loyal to each other, so Minal came up w/ a plot to separate them.

As per this plot, CM started to praise Sudha lavishly, giving everyone in the family the impression that she's accepted her, and that issue is over.  However, she did  so in manners to belittle Jyoti so that the latter would feel jealous: CM gave Sudha all her jewellery and control of the kitchen, she got Sudha to invite her parents while keeping Jyoti in the dark,...  However, last week, when Jyoti and Sudha discussed this, Jyoti at least figured out that CM was out to divide them, and so told Sudha never to believe anything about each other merely  based on heresay.  So the current status is that CM has outwardly accepted Sudha as her bahu, and would need a new pretext to be hostile to her.

I don't know whether you'd count Sushma as being a part of the Brij problem, or separate, even though they are so closely linked.  The Sushma problem is that Jyoti has been gallavanting to save her, while hiding from her sasural the fact that she has another sister, and even having her entire family participate in this charade.  The Brij problem is that he threatens to expose her completely to her in-laws, thereby giving her the hard choice of whether to sacrifice her marriage & save Sushma, or sacrifice Sushma & save her marriage.  But if Brij is the one who exposes her, that choice wont be hers.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.b

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 9:24am | IP Logged
@vrisha - thanks alot vrisha, u have helped me a lot

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
i have a ques...  why pankaj hates jyoti and why jyoti is at her parents house ?????? 

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 5:29am | IP Logged
On their wedding anniversary, Jyoti fessed up to Pankaj about the fact that she had another sister, and told him everything about Brij as well.  Pankaj got pissed off at this, and when he returned home and Jyoti tried explaining, Brij too arrived and told them that Jyoti had an affair w/ him even after her marriage.  Since Jyoti had demonstrated to her sasural that she had been less than forthcoming to date, they believed Brij's version of events, and based on that, Pankaj kicked her out.  Jyoti is therefore now back at her maayka.

Everything in the show synopsis in the NDTV Imagine website has now been covered: everything we see from now on will be new and unknown

alka91

alka91

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
thanks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top