Jyoti

!* Jyoti - Help/Queries Desk *! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

-Yuks-

IF-Veteran Member

-Yuks-

Posted: 10 August 2009 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brownmuslim

hey
can someone please tell me what went wrong between Jyoti and Sushma, and why Shushma and Brij got married??

Brij pretended to love Jyoti, but when Sushma also joined Jyoti's dance troupe, he seduced her and slept with her, convincing her that he doesn't love Jyoti, and she's just under some horrible misconception

Sushma also got pregnant but Brij convinced her to have an abortion

Then, Brij, after being pushed and pushed by Sushma, got married to her, and Jyoti went into shock, but the dance troupe leader fired both Brij and Sushma

Brij convinces Sushma that this is all Jyoti's doing, and all Jyoti wanted to do was to oppress everyone and control them (rather than seeing that Jyoti made so many sacrifices for their comfort)

Then,one night, when Jyoti isn't home, Padma calls Brij and Sushma over, but Jyoti comes home unexpetedly and it is then revealed that Jyoti and Sudha's mother was Padma's sister, who died.

Sushma hears this and says that Jyoti knew this, which is why she was always mean to Sandeep and herself, while always nice to Sudha.

Jyoti onthe other hand, goes into shock again and ends up at Shishu Mangal where Pankaj finds her. He promises to take care of her forever and it's revealed that he loves Jyoti. He slowly nurses her back to health and eventually marries her

Sushma on the other hand goes to perform at a hotel bar, and doesn't wake up in time to write her final exam, so she failes grade 12, and can't get a good job anywhere
So Brij makes her dance at hotels and PRivate parties for money
And she blames Jyoti for her condition

Sushma is an insolent girl who seems to spew filth every time she opens her mouth, and deserves a tight slap across her face. Every time she sees Jyoti, she taunts her and says bad things to her

But now the family (especially Padma) have started standing up for Jyoti and don't let Sushma bad mouth her too much

I hope that helped

Yuks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brownmuslim

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!* Jyoti - Help/Queries Desk *! (Page 6)" in Jyoti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

brownmuslim

Groupbie

brownmuslim

Posted: 10 August 2009 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenyuks

Originally posted by brownmuslim

hey
can someone please tell me what went wrong between Jyoti and Sushma, and why Shushma and Brij got married??

Brij pretended to love Jyoti, but when Sushma also joined Jyoti's dance troupe, he seduced her and slept with her, convincing her that he doesn't love Jyoti, and she's just under some horrible misconception

Sushma also got pregnant but Brij convinced her to have an abortion

Then, Brij, after being pushed and pushed by Sushma, got married to her, and Jyoti went into shock, but the dance troupe leader fired both Brij and Sushma

Brij convinces Sushma that this is all Jyoti's doing, and all Jyoti wanted to do was to oppress everyone and control them (rather than seeing that Jyoti made so many sacrifices for their comfort)

Then,one night, when Jyoti isn't home, Padma calls Brij and Sushma over, but Jyoti comes home unexpetedly and it is then revealed that Jyoti and Sudha's mother was Padma's sister, who died.

Sushma hears this and says that Jyoti knew this, which is why she was always mean to Sandeep and herself, while always nice to Sudha.

Jyoti onthe other hand, goes into shock again and ends up at Shishu Mangal where Pankaj finds her. He promises to take care of her forever and it's revealed that he loves Jyoti. He slowly nurses her back to health and eventually marries her

Sushma on the other hand goes to perform at a hotel bar, and doesn't wake up in time to write her final exam, so she failes grade 12, and can't get a good job anywhere
So Brij makes her dance at hotels and PRivate parties for money
And she blames Jyoti for her condition

Sushma is an insolent girl who seems to spew filth every time she opens her mouth, and deserves a tight slap across her face. Every time she sees Jyoti, she taunts her and says bad things to her

But now the family (especially Padma) have started standing up for Jyoti and don't let Sushma bad mouth her too much

I hope that helped

Yuks

omg i cant even finds words on how to thank you
the best explanation ever Smile

LOL ya that Sushma does need a tight slap...but atleast the family supporting Jyoti Smile

thanks soooooooooooooooooooooooooo muchhh
it was great helpEmbarrassed

Fantasy-Kmh

Fantasy-Kmh

Posted: 11 August 2009 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Can anyone provide me the link for 7th august written update???Embarrassed
Thanks in advance..
Big smile

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 11 August 2009 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kitnimohabbat

Can anyone provide me the link for 7th august written update???Embarrassed
Thanks in advance..
Big smile

Check out the 'Discussions' thread - I posted it there

Fantasy-Kmh

Fantasy-Kmh

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 2:51am | IP Logged
@Vrisha-Thank you..Big smile

cuteluv

Goldie

cuteluv

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 9:22am | IP Logged
hey, can anyone tell me the real name of Jyoti's Daadi???

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 29 August 2009 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
^^^^^^^^^
I don't think that's ever been mentioned.

One more question - we know that Pankaj's mom is Gayatri and Uday's is Bhairavi.  Also, Uday's late father's name is Kailash.  Anyone know the name of Pankaj's dad?  [Update: Mahendranath]

One more thing - in a past thread about Samir Sharma, the full form of Brij was put down as Brijesh.  Yet, in the August 28 episode, when he's forging that medical report to substitute his own name over that of the actual patient who just died, he types it as Mr Brijmohan.  No surname.

Another question about Brij - doesn't he have a family too?  When Padma was bitching about the contrast b/w Jyoti's and Sushma's pujas, one thing she brought out was that Jyoti had many people to attend that, whereas Sushma had nobody.  But both of them are from the same family, and the difference here is not b/w Jyoti & Sushma, but b/w Pankaj & Brij.  Reason for that disparity is that not only  does Pankaj live in a joint family, but that his father has so many associates, whereas Brij seems  to have no ties w/ his  family, assuming even that he has one, and all he has are those worthless friends of his, like the fake doc.  Isn't that aspect of his life of the remotest interest to Padma, Sushma et al?

Edited by Vrisha - 17 October 2009 at 5:20pm

-Jiya-

-Jiya-

Chittod Ki Rani Padmini Ka Johur Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 September 2009 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
did shushma slept w/ that bold guy?Ouch
i m in us .. we saw that she went w/ the guy.. so did she..!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top