Jyoti

!* Jyoti - Help/Queries Desk *! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 30 July 2009 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

Hello der..Im new to d show haven't watch any epi,so 4my interest,can any1 tell me when Sudha/Devka-Uday met..D Date of der 1st scene..

Help would be really appriciate:)

Love
Piya..

March 16th episode - parts 3 & 4

End of part 3 - how Sudha, as Devika, first makes her exit from the house

Part 4 - how Uday first sees Devika, and their first encounter.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!* Jyoti - Help/Queries Desk *! (Page 5)" in Jyoti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

^orpita^

^orpita^

Posted: 04 August 2009 at 1:32am | IP Logged
helpp help !!
guys im new in this forum .. i need to know few things that im confused in few thingss..
1. is there double honeymoon for jyoti? i mean did they go for their 2nd hunymoon?
2. is it like jyoti now love his hubby?from which epi their love started?

plss lemme know
thanks

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Posted: 04 August 2009 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ^orpita^

helpp help !!
guys im new in this forum .. i need to know few things that im confused in few thingss..
1. is there double honeymoon for jyoti? i mean did they go for their 2nd hunymoon?

plss lemme know
thanks

welcome to the forum Smile
no there isn't a double honeymoon...they just returned from their first one
as for jyoti's love i think it started after she saw how good pankaj is to her..i can't remember exactly which epi

Raghubhai

Raghubhai

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone Smile
I am new in this forum! I have seen all Jyoti episodes from march till now, and I love jyoti!
People here talks about that Sushma gets pragnent, and jyoti gets thrown out by her husband.. I live in Norway, and here we haven't come so faar, therefor I watch all episodes at youtube, bbut there also they haven't come so faar, they have come to the episode where brij act to be sick, and sushma goes to tha old man takkar.. Can anyone please help me and tell me whats going on,, how some of you have comed soo far?, and where I can see those episodes you all are seeing.. thnx a lot!!!

BTW. Sorry my bad english, but I am from Norway so I don't speak well english.. Smile And I love this forumBig smile

RaghubhaiWink

^orpita^

^orpita^

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sharona-

Originally posted by ^orpita^

helpp help !!

plss lemme know
thanks

welcome to the forum Smile
no there isn't a double honeymoon...they just returned from their first one
as for jyoti's love i think it started after she saw how good pankaj is to her..i can't remember exactly which epi

ohh thankxx a lot..

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raghubhai

Hi everyone Smile
I am new in this forum! I have seen all Jyoti episodes from march till now, and I love jyoti!
People here talks about that Sushma gets pragnent, and jyoti gets thrown out by her husband.. I live in Norway, and here we haven't come so faar, therefor I watch all episodes at youtube, bbut there also they haven't come so faar, they have come to the episode where brij act to be sick, and sushma goes to tha old man takkar.. Can anyone please help me and tell me whats going on,, how some of you have comed soo far?, and where I can see those episodes you all are seeing.. thnx a lot!!!

BTW. Sorry my bad english, but I am from Norway so I don't speak well english.. Smile And I love this forumBig smile

RaghubhaiWink

welcome to the forum...sushma was pregnant but brij convinced her to get a abortion....the other part where jyoti gets thrown out hasn't happened yet...it was on the website in the synopsis that in the future when she gets pregnant she will be kicked out...here you can find the videos or like me watch it on youtube..if you need more help feel free to ask SmileSmile

Raghubhai

Raghubhai

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Sharona! Big smile

Do you know wich episode Sushma gets pregnant, and brij convinced her to get a abortion?..

Thnx again Shrona! Smile

brownmuslim

Groupbie

brownmuslim

Posted: 10 August 2009 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
hey
can someone please tell me what went wrong between Jyoti and Sushma, and why Shushma and Brij got married??

Post Reply New Post

Go to top