Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Anjali* thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I agree--many people eat with their hands out of habit or because it tastes better that way--regardless of their socioeconomic status or class.

However, Armaan wasn't eating the normal way people eat with their hands, rather, he mixed all his food up with his hands until it became this nasty slop (🀒) and then he started stuffing it in his mouth 🀒  Both he and Malika have a very distorted view on what the middle class are like.
Edited by anjali308 - 19 years ago
queenbee thumbnail
I totally agree.. I think he would've had an easier time eating rice with CHOPSTICKS than with his bare hands!! πŸ˜†
pavitra127 thumbnail
That's not true, i've lived in the US for the past 22 years and I eat rice with my hands, and even my son has started to eat with his hands.  nothihng wrong in that.
hawa_hawai thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali308

I agree--many people eat with their hands out of habit or because it tastes better that way--regardless of their socioeconomic status or class.

However, Armaan wasn't eating the normal way people eat with their hands, rather, he mixed all his food up with his hands until it became this nasty slop (🀒) and then he started stuffing it in his mouth 🀒  Both he and Malika have a very distorted view on what the middle class are like.

yes thats exactly why is bothered me. he made is loook so weird.

jprasad thumbnail
i would lick the food off Armaan's fingers.   πŸ˜ƒ
_anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

apni apni marzi....some like eating things with hands..n some use spoons..

but if armaan had used a spoon in the serial..the effort that he was trying to make ..ie to act middle class...couldn't have been shown!!!

angel_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What I think is Middle class and spoon has no relevance. Middle class use spoons as much as whatever other classes are there and vice versa. My personal thinking is dal chawal tastes best when u eat it with Hand 😊 Yeah offcourse not as sloppily as Arman🀒