~|Armour Of Love|~#2 finale-pg36 07/07 :) - Page 6

Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Jia,

Love the part.......

So finally things gettin cleared...

I m used to reading some two to three parts together.....

so hummm....its really awkward.........

But loved that part and waiting for the next update...

Atlast..best of luck for ur exams....
nice part.. continue soon...

Luv
Deepu :)

wonderful update. πŸ‘ i am replying before i got PM😳

Armaan was soo cute. he made ridhima eat soo muchπŸ˜†. 

she finally said those 3 words to himπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. i was reading and then suddenly i realized 😲 that this was the first time she was saying it to himπŸ˜ƒ.
finally my wish is been fulfilled πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ - anjali and ridhima met πŸ˜ƒ. their conversation was simply superbπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. i loved it.πŸ˜ƒ anjali's point of view is different.
But onething I didn't understand is – ridhima's job was a fake one just to keep her bussy right?πŸ˜•? Then her training must also have been a fake one. Then how is she best shooter?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•? I doubt the jobs assigned to her must also have been simple ones. How did she like doing them. And if her job was fake one does she have a chance to join her job even if she wants?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•?
where are anjali and ridz going?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•. why do they always trouble poor armaan😑😑 cant they save their adventures for few days??😑
Edited by sony_123 - 15 years ago
awwwwwwwwww i loved it soo much sweetie toooo good jia di tooo amazing just continue soon swancy
 **Reserved** Sorry jiaa...i know I 'm late in commenting on your other fics too. But just been soo busy with papers, projects, and some personal things.  But promise to get back to youu soon.  Good Luck..seems like your pretty busy with your semester end!πŸ€—
**EDit**
Aww I love Armaan! You can tell how worried he was about her. Poor guy still blaming himself for it. It wasn't his fault...it could have happened to anybody. But then again I guess when it comes down to the love of his  life was nearly almost could have died..he couldn't help but blame his self. He feels soo responsible for her..like he needs to pamper and care for her constantly..and I like that about him. Though the way you've protrayed Riddhima in this fic..I think at times he needs to stop so she can be reminded that she is a strong independent woman..and can fight for herself when needed. She might lose that habit if Armaan is always taking care of her..you know? Though personally I wouldn't mind at all if Armaan was there to constantly pamper/care for me...it would be like a dream come truee!😳Seriously Jia..its all your fault..i read your descriptions of Armaan..and I can't help but dream about him afterwards...haii😍

"Stop moving…." He glared at her and gently made her lie down again.

Aww you can see his love for her in his anger...hehe. He's too cute yaar! Muah..I need to give you a big hug for creating an Armaan like this...only you couldπŸ€—

Jiaa oh my god so I heard my mom watching Jhalak outside so I went outside to go see. And I was like oh you missed the best performance..and she was like who?And I'm like Karan..and she's like I don't like him at all...he looks like a pig...and htose tatoos on his arm and that hair of his...i nearly almost fainted when she said that! How could she say that abt my karan? My own Mom said that
And so then  I told her how he got the highest marks and the highest votes this week...and she said that Of course...crazy girls like you vote for him!! Kashhh if only I could vote for him here...I hope you are Jia!!

Okay coming back your fic..lol

"Here I am worried to death about you and all you have to say is a thankyou? And you are asking me to leave? My love perhaps would have seemed worth letting go off to you but I am not leaving you and going anywhere…..nor am I going to forgive myself for bringing this on you.." Armaan spoke angrily holding her healthy arm.

Aww his love clearly shined through his anger...he loves her soo much. It's almost too overwhelming reading about how much he loves her. Armaan and Riddhima really are the perfect couple..the perfect lovers...they're soo made for each other..and you've soo beautifully written and developed the bond between them...from being mere strangers..to lovers...to hate...and to lovers again!

"We will talk about this tomorrow sweetheart. You need rest and the drugs would make you sleepy. I am here…we will talk tomorrow…" he cupped her face and promised.

He is very smartly avoiding their much needed conversation. He needs to talk to her! Even though things maybe be better between them..they still have a few things to sort out which wont happen unless they talk about it with each other.

I love you Armaan." She whispered pressing her lips on her his palms.

Armaan squeezed her hand and bent forward. Placing a light gentle kiss on her lips and he whispered in her ears.

"I love you too." He leaned and smiled tracing her forehead, her cheeks, her eyes with his knuckle….

Aww she said I love you to him for the first time. How sweet, finally he got to hear those words of love from her. They both said they wont ever let go of each other..I'm glad. Finally they are together again..muah love  them both.

Aww finally some sister sisiter bonding.  Yes you can feel the intitial akwardness..but  I like how you gradually showed them opening up to each other. And yay Anjali told Riddhima to join back.....I hope she does..actually I'm pretty sure she will. Oo and Riddhima brought up the touchy topic of Atul..and she didn't want to talk about it..fair enough after all they have just started to build the bond between them two. But she can't avoid it forever...afterall one day her and Atul do have to get together again!

"Sir Riddhima Gupta has left her apartment with Anjali Sharma in her car. It seems agent Atul has given them permission…but Sir the problem is an unidentifiable car has been following their car ever since they left…we are fearing it might cause trouble….they don't even know they are being followed……."

Armaan felt his world stop…Riddhima had walked into trouble????

Hmm I don't know why I feel that this is all a plan set up by Riddhima and Anjali for Armaan. Though I don't see the motive behind it...but  I don't know...I just think its a plan. But then again I could be wrong..I loved the last line though..the ending line...one small line yet it conveyed soo much..fear, anxiety, love. Yet another cliffhanger ending by you Jia...you definitely know how to keep us on our toes waiting!
Aww jia its okay for being late, I totally understand.  I hope your semester exams went well for you!

Luv MiraπŸ€—

Edited by ..Mira.. - 15 years ago
excellent update jia... pls do continue soon...

hurrayy...u updated!!

luved it...fair enuf..d angle was put out clearly in gud time..d bondin...AR slow bt definite closeness....and to add 2 dt another twist..ohh i dunno...if its really smg of dt sorts....bt willl find out soon yehh!! :D

kewl!! luck for yur studin...m so sleepy n i hve a paper 2 rite :( !!

catch yah sumtime...upd wen u can...no hurries watsoever!!

muuah
nij
hey jia!
wow so they are avoiidng talking abt the fight!
but what iwll happen now!
aww...ridz and anji talking it out!
where is anji taking her!
and who is following her!
cant wait till the next part!
conitnue soon!
and good luck for the boards
amazing update jiaπŸ‘
im so glad ridz and anji talked
but you had to leave it at a cliffhangerπŸ˜†
cnt w8 for the nxt update!