Debate Mansion

India-Forums

British Boy is Dad at 13 (Page 7)

return_to_hades IF-Veteran Member
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 16 February 2009 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj5000

Sometimes when it comes to teenagers parents can have their work cut out. If teenagers want to have sex, they find a way. Even if parents ensure that the kid is always with a group of friends, or in public places, teenagers can be stubborn. That is why the crucial step is to instill the practice of right decision making. That is why even if a kid ends up alone with their boyfriend or girlfriend - they will be better equipped to draw lines and avoid mistakes.

@Blue <> Red , Arn't they contradicting statements? WinkLOL Well said @red tho.
[/QUOTE]

It is called taming the shrew. LOL

But most successful parents will express how they have managed to build communication with kids despite some stubborn and strong willed teens.
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 16 February 2009 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Ek anaar sau beemarLOL 

Hope WA gets the meaning of this muhawara nowLOL

You're using the same muhawara for Chantelle that you did for me? Shocked
 Now what am I supposed to think of this muhawara?LOL

That it could be used aptly for many situationsLOL

btw, I thunk and thunk and thunk and I have come to this conclusion that all kids with raging hormones should stick to being gays.  Look at the bright side --- they get to experiment all they want without making any cute fat babies - unn key pyaar ya adventures ki nishaniyaan!

You know your thunking is right. In fact if I had daughters I would encourage them to be LUG's or preferably LUM's. If your hormones are really raging why not adapt something that is infallible birth control with 0% chance or pregnancy, minimizes STD and still lets you claim chastity. I mean with the way things are going, it seems like one way to prevent pregnancy. ConfusedLOL You know on the other hand if it is long term I will even save on dowry.
Mindbender IF-Sizzlerz
Mindbender
Mindbender

Posted: 16 February 2009 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

btw, I thunk and thunk and thunk and I have come to this conclusion that all kids with raging hormones should stick to being gays.  Look at the bright side --- they get to experiment all they want without making any cute fat babies - unn key pyaar ya adventures ki nishaniyaan!

I thunk ,
all those experiments, one can do on himself only no ?

and that makes me thunk,
maybe thats the reason we are normally attracted to the other gender
(i know that there will be lot of opposition to this,
but  pehli baar sunne mein reason mast lagta hai Big smile )
Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 10:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by return_to_hades

You know your thunking is right. In fact if I had daughters I would encourage them to be LUG's or preferably LUM's. If your hormones are really raging why not adapt something that is infallible birth control with 0% chance or pregnancy, minimizes STD and still lets you claim chastity. I mean with the way things are going, it seems like one way to prevent pregnancy. ConfusedLOL You know on the other hand if it is long term I will even save on dowry.

Not so sure about the red one and the other bolded part - well --- define "chastity"LOL

People seeking dowry will come up with one or the other way to claim their share from you.  I wouldn't be counting on that eitherLOL  If one has a son and they happen to be timid, the other guy's parents may manage to extort what they could have gotten if their son was not hooked by the timid peopl's son! Getting confusing --- well, what could one expect when things are not as "straight" as they used to beTongueLOL

I think you and WA are in a conspiracy to get me fired. LOL Anywho I should say 'reduces risk of std' that sounds more reasonable. But chastity - I could write an essay on perceptions and definitions. But, I do not want to flood the forum with too many inappropriate technical details. >PM<

To get back on track with the topic. I think we have an interesting case here where a girl got the guy into an inappropriate situation. During teenage pregnancies we tend to assume the guy may have pressurized the girl, we get concerned with older guys dating high school girls. This situation makes one remember to think the other way round too. Most parents worry about their girl getting pregnant, very few give thought to their son becoming an underage father - even fewer may worry that a barely teen son could become a father. Boys are not going to be pushing babies anytime soon, but perhaps it is time parents of boys also stepped up to help their boys make right decisions.

We typically get concerned when a 20 year old guy dates a 16 year old girl. However, they are both at approximately the same level of psychological and biological maturity. Usually it is in the mid twenties when the two genders even off. But a 15 year old girl and 13 year old boy can be a much greater disparity Should we show equal concern over such situations too? Or can we live in the asumption that boys cannot be taken advantage of.

Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

raj5000 Moderator
raj5000
raj5000

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by raj5000

Sometimes when it comes to teenagers parents can have their work cut out. If teenagers want to have sex, they find a way. Even if parents ensure that the kid is always with a group of friends, or in public places, teenagers can be stubborn. That is why the crucial step is to instill the practice of right decision making. That is why even if a kid ends up alone with their boyfriend or girlfriend - they will be better equipped to draw lines and avoid mistakes.

@Blue <> Red , Arn't they contradicting statements? WinkLOL Well said @red tho.

It is called taming the shrew. LOL

But most successful parents will express how they have managed to build communication with kids despite some stubborn and strong willed teens.
[/QUOTE]

@bold - I had to take Goog's friend help on that one, wonder why my sissy during her master in literature didn't torture us with verses or references that SP's book.

@most successful parent - LOLLOL u literally mean successfull parent of stubborn kids right? Wink and who said Miracles don't happenLOLLOL
Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

Go to top