British Boy is Dad at 13 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 12

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 15 February 2009 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

In these tough and economic times sometimes it is hard to find good beds. We are proud of our generous daughter for sharing her simple tiny bed with not one but three needy young boys.

Ahh, why didn't they tell us that before? Now that should be part of Obama's stimulus package, asking us to help the needy, help those who've lost their jobs, give them food, give them clothes, and share your bed if necessary.

Edited by *Woh Ajnabee* - 15 February 2009 at 12:46pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "British Boy is Dad at 13 (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 15 February 2009 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Responding to a bunch of thoughts here. Well too lazy to quote.

WA - I guess this is your technically first "sex" topic. But hey all your topics have been "relationship/sexuality" oriented. Why so curious about this stuff? Should you not be enjoying the fascinating world of carbon compounds instead?  LOL

Bonding between carbon compounds bores me, so now I'm focusing on attraction, repulsion, and bonding between humans. WinkLOL I'm going to think twice before making any topic from now on. You've left me shocked and hesitant. LOL

I agree with you for the most part here. Teenage pregnancies are at a lower rates in Europe. Teenage marriage in rural areas is although critical, a different issue.

Unfortunately - we have had a long line of irresponsible parenting in society. I look at some parents and just think - they should not be having kids. I wish I had the ability to go and say look you are incapable and hence I revoke your reproduction rights, you are and will never be fit to have child. It reminds me a lot of the movie "Idiocracy". The dumb people are reproducing like bunnies while the smart people, want to be responsible, think, wait, make the right decision at the right time. The net result is a world full of crazy reproducing bunnies. Unfortunately, that just made me sound like a Nazi who wanted to revive th Nazi system of selective reproduction. It is socially and morally unpalatable that we tell which parents can reproduce or not.

Ahh yes, I knew you held Nazi-"istic" ideals deep down. Kidding. LOL Yes, that is true, we do find adults in society that should not be parents. However, there's nothing that we can do. And although I hate to generalize, its people like this who shouldn't have had kids in the first place that do, then practice poor parenting skills, then complain about losing control of their teenage children when things like this happen. Again, not trying to generalize here, but I do feel there is a correlation between these things.

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 15 February 2009 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Responding to a bunch of thoughts here. Well too lazy to quote.

WA - I guess this is your technically first "sex" topic. But hey all your topics have been "relationship/sexuality" oriented. Why so curious about this stuff? Should you not be enjoying the fascinating world of carbon compounds instead?  LOL

Bonding between carbon compounds bores me, so now I'm focusing on attraction, repulsion, and bonding between humans. WinkLOL

Signs of too much of orgo lab Tongue

But overall i do agree with WA ji and RTH ji 's views Smile

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 15 February 2009 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Sorry.

Edited by *Woh Ajnabee* - 15 February 2009 at 12:46pm

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 15 February 2009 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Stop trying to understand humans WAji. You never will. Humans are complex complex complex, that it will be easier to create a new biodegradable organic plastic before you understand the attraction, repulsion and bonding between humans. Not exactly organic chemistry, but as you see below - the normal approaches do not work with human stuff.

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 15 February 2009 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Haha, that image just made my day. LOL Thanks for sharing. No, we cannot understand the human mind, but one can always attempt to figure out how and why people come up with such theories and ideas, and what exactly is it that's lacking their brains that makes them believe that completely irrational thought.

haha, kidding.

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 15 February 2009 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
hilarious !LOLLOL

Edited by ashoka_was_king - 15 February 2009 at 12:59pm

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 15 February 2009 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Unfortunately - we have had a long line of irresponsible parenting in society. I look at some parents and just think - they should not be having kids. I wish I had the ability to go and say look you are incapable and hence I revoke your reproduction rights, you are and will never be fit to have child. It reminds me a lot of the movie "Idiocracy". The dumb people are reproducing like bunnies while the smart people, want to be responsible, think, wait, make the right decision at the right time. The net result is a world full of crazy reproducing bunnies. Unfortunately, that just made me sound like a Nazi who wanted to revive th Nazi system of selective reproduction. It is socially and morally unpalatable that we tell which parents can reproduce or not.

Ahh yes, I knew you held Nazi-"istic" ideals deep down. Kidding. LOL Yes, that is true, we do find adults in society that should not be parents. However, there's nothing that we can do. And although I hate to generalize, its people like this who shouldn't have had kids in the first place that do, then practice poor parenting skills, then complain about losing control of their teenage children when things like this happen. Again, not trying to generalize here, but I do feel there is a correlation between these things.

I think it is a huge Catch-22 when it comes to many moral issues like parenting. What you and I perceive to be good parenting, maybe too much or too little for other people. Like I truly wish that I could stop some people from being parents - but then that very thought is against my personal philosophy of not dictating my morals on other people.

We also tend to be too judgmental at times. Like in the movie 'Juno', I love the way her mother snaps and defends her daughter when the doctor makes snide comments on her teenage pregnancy. After all even though Juno made an irresponsible and stupid choice and got pregnant - she is doing the right thing by trying to give birth and find a good adopted parents. While on the other hand we have so called rich educated traditional families who give birth to children but totally ignore them for their entire lives and have them raised by nannies.

Movies like 'Saved', 'Juno' and the TV show 'Secret Life' really makes people question our pre-conceptions of morality, teenage pregnancy and parenting. It is never black and white - so many shades of gray. The best we can do is build understanding I guess.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top