British Boy is Dad at 13 (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 12

apux

IF-Rockerz

apux

Posted: 24 February 2009 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anon

Lol well i doubt it would go that far - didnt know they went through puberty that early [=)] but on serious Note baby girl's have been raped. Ouch

No Actually FYI - Youngest mother was a 5 and half year old girl from Peru. Far as i remember she had a boy-- Not sure about youngest father though Embarrassed

Yeah, I know in parts of Africa the native people would rape the young babies because they thought it would cure them of their disease like AIDS....the myth was that if they had sex with the purest, it would cure them....and babies are the purest....now it's easy see how these babies can get AIDs and other STDs....

@ 5 year old, wow so puberty in a girl can hit as young as 5? I've heard of 8 and 9 yr olds, but not 5!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "British Boy is Dad at 13 (Page 11)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 11:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

AllonsyGeronimo

IF-Dazzler

AllonsyGeronimo

Posted: 08 March 2009 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
I think it was Newsnight I saw this on but they mentioned that the case of Alfie represents 'Broken Britain'. I remember watching the news 10 years ago, where a 12 year old became a mum(infact both the parents were 12) and they vowed then to reduce the rate of teenage pregnancy, right now Britain has the highest rate in Europe. Ouch

I don't see any hope either, the quality of education is also at an all time low. Ouch

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 08 March 2009 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj5000

Originally posted by rongna

hey there is someone who was younger than he is when that person fathered a daughter. he was only 12 years old when his daughter was born.

r u kiddin us?? Whats next now...delivery of a pregnant baby gurl or 6 month old father baby boy?OuchOuch

Next show will be a pregnant girl carrying a female child that is also already pregnant.

sonur15

IF-Rockerz

sonur15

Posted: 08 March 2009 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
@ RTH...ROFLROFLROFL...oh god ...anything is possible in this world after reading these 11 pagesWacko

rogna

IF-Rockerz

rogna

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anon

Yh thats just wrong :( @ 1st part.

On 5 year old - yeah i think - i am nt sure as i have never researched it, just own knowledge but there are certain conditiins these people are born with meaning they go through Puberty extremely early - its very unfortunate. 8/9 years old its more common though but at same time still rare.
yeah there was this girl who was 5 year old and was pregnant and her son was brought up by the mother's parents as the brother of the mother. she was only 2 1/2 year when she got her menstruation. but then the son predeceased his mother at the only age about 30++.

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
That was a rare medical condition of precocious puberty , where the girls hormones were active at a very early age . Sad .

the_Naked_face

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 March 2009 at 4:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top