Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

You're using the same muhawara for Chantelle that you did for me? 😲
 Now what am I supposed to think of this muhawara?πŸ˜†

That it could be used aptly for many situationsπŸ˜†

btw, I thunk and thunk and thunk and I have come to this conclusion that all kids with raging hormones should stick to being gays.  Look at the bright side --- they get to experiment all they want without making any cute fat babies - unn key pyaar ya adventures ki nishaniyaan!
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
this is good.. there is somebody who is going to see atleast 4-5 generations of his family if he passes across his trait to his son.......

this new rocks,,,,,.... long live tht  13 year old...
apux thumbnail
wow, 13 is a really young age!  I remember when I was in 8th grade, a girl got pregnant....she must have been 13 years old as well.  That girl was actually really proud she got pregnant while her boyfriend was denying it is was his baby.  And that was about 10 years ago, so teenage pregnancy definitely isn't something new. 

I think parents need to talk to their children about sex.  I don't think most parents are comfortable with that....I know my parents aren't and won't ever will beπŸ˜†  I think sex education is really important because the other source is either parents or friends....parents will definitely avoid the talk and well friends or peers will definitely not have accurate facts.  Sadly, we can't force parents to be good parents.  It's articles like these that make me afraid to have childrenπŸ˜†   
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: apux

wow, 13 is a really young age!  I remember when I was in 8th grade, a girl got pregnant....she must have been 13 years old as well.  That girl was actually really proud she got pregnant while her boyfriend was denying it is was his baby.  And that was about 10 years ago, so teenage pregnancy definitely isn't something new. 

I think parents need to talk to their children about sex.  I don't think most parents are comfortable with that....I know my parents aren't and won't ever will beπŸ˜†  I think sex education is really important because the other source is either parents or friends....parents will definitely avoid the talk and well friends or peers will definitely not have accurate facts.  Sadly, we can't force parents to be good parents.  It's articles like these that make me afraid to have childrenπŸ˜†   

i think they should teach them about joining lamaze(is that the name for that breathing). burping babies and changing diapers....and they should be encouraged into spelling-bee where they can spell epidural, anesthesia........and the "are you samrter than a fifth grader" should be repalced with " are you samter than a 25 year old" for thee guys,,,,πŸ˜†
Edited by qwertyesque - 15 years ago
apux thumbnail
Originally posted by: qwertyesque

i think they should teach them about joining lamaze(is that the name for that breathing). burping babies and changing diapers....and they should be encouraged into spelling-bee where they can spell epidural, anesthesia........and the "are you samrter than a fifth grader" should be repalced with " are you samter than a 25 year old" for thee guys,,,,πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I know, it's definitely an young age to talk to kids about such mature adult issues....but nowadays, you need to keep up with the times and have your bases covered....kids are growing up way too quickly!  Better to hear from parents than the 11 yr-old friend who thinks he or she know what he/she is doing! 

Edited by apux - 15 years ago
raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

In these tough and economic times sometimes it is hard to find good beds. We are proud of our generous daughter for sharing her simple tiny bed with not one but three needy young boys.

Sometimes when it comes to teenagers parents can have their work cut out. If teenagers want to have sex, they find a way. Even if parents ensure that the kid is always with a group of friends, or in public places, teenagers can be stubborn. That is why the crucial step is to instill the practice of right decision making. That is why even if a kid ends up alone with their boyfriend or girlfriend - they will be better equipped to draw lines and avoid mistakes.

@Blue <> Red , Arn't they contradicting statements? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Well said @red tho.
Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i guess the topic needs to be changed no ?

It seems the british boy is at way too much fault alone(from the topic ),
and the girl who slept with quiet some boys ,
usne to kuch kiya hi nahin πŸ˜ƒ
raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauri_3

I think Chantelle fits Raj's definition of "single mother" to a TπŸ˜†  Going by Raj's rationale, only she should be responsible for her baby girl!

Just curious - did they have a boy or a girl?  If I am not mistaken, they had a baby girl.  Not that it matters but read someone commenting tobgue ib cheek on father-son bonding here and was worried - geez, itnee jaldi sex change bhi karwa liya baby kaπŸ˜†

I guess I'm done with me being shocked on this piece of news.  Hence this goofiness!  Hang the grandparents - I say!

LOL ... my defination was for adults, yehaa toh band baajaadii defination ki...sarey fundey ulat palat....

😲Hang them ...please keep safe distance we do not want another individual's lack of control for ....  turning into a political issue....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† j/ks
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: raj5000

Sometimes when it comes to teenagers parents can have their work cut out. If teenagers want to have sex, they find a way. Even if parents ensure that the kid is always with a group of friends, or in public places, teenagers can be stubborn. That is why the crucial step is to instill the practice of right decision making. That is why even if a kid ends up alone with their boyfriend or girlfriend - they will be better equipped to draw lines and avoid mistakes.

@Blue <> Red , Arn't they contradicting statements? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Well said @red tho.
[/QUOTE]

It is called taming the shrew. πŸ˜†

But most successful parents will express how they have managed to build communication with kids despite some stubborn and strong willed teens.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Gauri_3

That it could be used aptly for many situationsπŸ˜†

btw, I thunk and thunk and thunk and I have come to this conclusion that all kids with raging hormones should stick to being gays.  Look at the bright side --- they get to experiment all they want without making any cute fat babies - unn key pyaar ya adventures ki nishaniyaan!

You know your thunking is right. In fact if I had daughters I would encourage them to be LUG's or preferably LUM's. If your hormones are really raging why not adapt something that is infallible birth control with 0% chance or pregnancy, minimizes STD and still lets you claim chastity. I mean with the way things are going, it seems like one way to prevent pregnancy. πŸ˜•πŸ˜† You know on the other hand if it is long term I will even save on dowry.