Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Thanks to all the readers for those lovely comments and thoughts on Part 8 and also thanks to all the silent readers for reading my ff. I have got a very busy schedule this summer, I am working double shifts and plus summer classes and then recently joined the gym so have no time to work on the ff. I am sorry for making you all wait so long for the update, I do try to work on it, I even try to work on it while I am at work....

AMAL722: thanks for your comment..... do let me know what you thought about part 9.

kaari_babe: I hope you are still addicted to this ff lolz..... Please do continue to read and comment on it, it motivates me to continue writing new parts. And thank you for the comments.

Lin2: Thanks. I hope you like the next part......

Raji (Rkath): I know I hate Radhika's father and brothers.... Don't worry they won't be back in the ff for a long time..... actually I am still not sure if I want to add them in the future parts and then there is Amma...... Do you think I should have her in this ff? I had written a paper on gender differences in middle east and was really surprised and sick at the things I learned through research..... what did you find through your research on the gender difference in India? I would really like to know on that..... has it changed over time or it's still the same? I always believed that the developed parts of India have moved past the gender differences but there are still many undeveloped cities and villages which follow those sexist believes......

Well you got your answer to the question on why they can't step out of the house.... So I hope you are no longer confused on that....  you will see more of how Dev persuades Radhika..... I think you will love it..... Part 9 shows how possessive and protective Dev is about his new wife.... You will see more of it in the future parts.....

Muskaan being a doctor was a shock????? Lolz I can't imagine Muskaan  as anything other than a Doctor! If you have not noticed Muskaan and Rahul both characters come from the show Dil Mil Gaye.

Sweetly: Thanks.... I am glad you liked part 8..... I hope you enjoy part 9 as well.....

Sunny1999: Thanks preet..... Do let me know what you think about part 9....

nadz_J: Wow! That was quite a long post! Lolz Loved reading it though!  I love Mrinalini too... I wish her character was like this in the show!  Don't hate Muskaan..... she really isn't that bad..... You will learn more about her in the future parts..... Part 9 is mostly about Muskaan! I love Muskaan! You will get more irritated with Radhika in the future...... she can't help it..... she never did anything without being told, she was never given the right to do what she liked so she is finding it a little hard with her new family...... She is very apprehensive about it all..... don't worry Dev doesn't have any feelings for Vishaka..... He thought he did because everyone believed he loves Vishaka.... the poor guy just got confused.....

It will take some time for Radhika to get rid of her fears..... but I think Dev has already fallen in love with his wife....  you will learn about Dev and Vishaka's plan soon maybe in part 11 or 12..... I love Dev too..... he is just so caring and sweet and loving towards his wife.... You will see more of that in the coming parts....  I feel sorry for Muskaan! Poor girl!

You will get to read more of Radhika's 'pati' chant....

And now for your question,  it's no trouble I actually want you all to post questions about things you find confusing. Simi had asked the same question I will just post what I had posted to her in reply..... Actually I would suggest you read my reply to her..... It will help you in understanding  Dev's character as well..... the post is on pg 9 (the last post on that pg).

it has been said in the previous parts that she learned through books that have passed been down by her brothers to her, so that pretty much says it all. Her brothers gave her their schools books, Nirendra was a business student, and Arjun was a accounting student, and the third brother is a medical student (he will be introduced later in the ff, he is a very important character).So the only books she has read are academic books, her brothers gave their class books and plus it was also mentioned in the flashback of her and her mother, where her mother thoughts were revealed "She did not believe in filling her daughter with tales of prince charming coming and whisking her away to a life filled with love. Krishna did not want to give her daughter an illusion, a hope that will be broken when she sees the reality of the world. She did not want her daughter to bear the hurt and loss as she herself had to face when she realized how different life was from the fairy tales, how different the prince charming was in real life."

so basically, Radhika did not grew up reading Cinderella, snow white or other Disney stories, she grew up learning fractions and x and y theory. So yah, she has never read any nonfiction books, neither romance novels.

Sisler: Thanks

saher_90: Thanks

Tia (tes_v1): awww..... thanks for such encouraging comments.... I am very happy to know you liked my ff so much thanks a lot! Yah Radhika had a very bad life.... I hate her brothers and father too! 
Even I wanted Mrinalini's character to be like my ff character..... But I still love her acting though, her snide remarks in the show always makes me laugh!  

Yup! Dev is the sweetest person..... I don't know about faithful though....hint* hint*

It will take a while for Radhika to act freely around her new family...... but she will soon get over her pati phobia though..... I am afraid she will always be chanting 'pati'.... Lolz

Do let me know your thoughts on part 9.... Will be waiting to read your comments.....

Suwas: Thanks for the lovely comment..... I am glad you like my ff.... please do read part 9 and let me know your thoughts on it.....

Melissa (leomil):  Thanks Melissa, for the encouraging comments...... I am honored to know my ff is the first ff you have read and actually like it.... I am glad to know I have portrayed my characters right.... it always is heartening to learn this from the reader. I hope you stick with your addiction for this ff because there is a lot more to come..... do let me know  what you think about part 9..... Will be waiting to read your comments...... once again thanks for such lovely comments!

kpatel86:  Thanks for the lovely comment..... I wanted to write a story that was different from the show..... and I am glad you all like the difference.

Jdots: I am happy to know you liked RaDev's interaction...... I am afraid you will have to wait a while for Radhika to speak..... the poor girl is too scared to open her mouth......  till then I hope you will enjoy her thoughts.....

Manunited: Thanks.... It's always pleases me to know that you all like my writing style and my ff. thank you for such lovely comment..... I hope you continue to love reading this ff and posting your comments. Sorry for the delay in posting part 9......

Aish-mahi: Oh My! Such an encouraging post! Thanks for liking my ff,  it always excites and motivates me to read all the readers' comments and learn that they love my ff.  I am sorry for having to keep you waiting for the next part; it's just that my busy schedule has got me tied down so I don't really get the time to work on the ff. I will try my best to update more than once a week but can't really promise.....

mjht_fan: I have finally updated.... Sorry to keep you waiting! I hope you enjoy reading part 9 please let me know your thoughts on the part!

Hugs and kisses from me to all my lovely readers! 🤗

***Angel***

Edited by Angelskiss - 14 years ago
Sunny1999 thumbnail
nice,
continue soon please

preet
manunited thumbnail

thank you so much for replying to our requests, the story is really getting very interesting, good work

waiting for next update, but do understand you are very busy

well done

😛

leomil thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
grt work dear waiting for the next part !!!

-melissa
Aish-mahi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really like your FF and you're more than welcome😛

I'll be waiting for the next part and do keep up the Good Work👏
rkath thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aww i feel so sorry for muskaan
poor little girl
well at least her problems are over now
hmm who's abhi???????
great part
cont soon
rkath thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angelskiss

Raji (Rkath): I know I hate Radhika's father and brothers.... Don't worry they won't be back in the ff for a long time..... actually I am still not sure if I want to add them in the future parts and then there is Amma...... Do you think I should have her in this ff? I had written a paper on gender differences in middle east and was really surprised and sick at the things I learned through research..... what did you find through your research on the gender difference in India? I would really like to know on that..... has it changed over time or it's still the same? I always believed that the developed parts of India have moved past the gender differences but there are still many undeveloped cities and villages which follow those sexist believes......

Well you got your answer to the question on why they can't step out of the house.... So I hope you are no longer confused on that....  you will see more of how Dev persuades Radhika..... I think you will love it..... Part 9 shows how possessive and protective Dev is about his new wife.... You will see more of it in the future parts.....

Muskaan being a doctor was a shock????? Lolz I can't imagine Muskaan  as anything other than a Doctor! If you have not noticed Muskaan and Rahul both characters come from the show Dil Mil Gaye.

oh i don't watch DMG 
I said that because she doesn't seem all cool and collected like a doc is

about my essay:
i interviewed my mom and grandma and i found out when they used to live in india it was a lot harder, they still had the old beliefs
in some parts of india there is a lot of gender differences, but in the bigger cities it's not so mcuh, but it makes me realize how lucky i really am that i didn't live in those times

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMMA ABSOLUTLY NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i loved dev in this part
he's so nice
it was cute how protective her was about radhika

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part..i really Muskaan..she is insecure about whom she can tell..
How Dev going to help radhika?
waiting for next part
kpatel86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey! tht was a gud part! look forward to reading the next part soon, and thanx for the replies!
Lin2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awsome.  Love your writing style. Can't wait to read more.