Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

.BlackJack.

IF-Rockerz

.BlackJack.

Posted: 14 February 2009 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Hi everyone I got my hair streaked to light warm blonde last month and i hated it!. Today i got my hair dyed to permanent hair colour-dark chocolate though i  don't know much about the permanent hair colour bit, i mean whats the consequences, will i get my natural hair colour back after some time?.
Embarrassedthanks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina_saras

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "permanent hair colour-help!?" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angeleyesz

angeleyesz

Posted: 14 February 2009 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
well as ur hair grows.. ur highlights or dyed hair will come down.. n ur natural hair will be at the top.. eventually wen u get a haircut here and there.. ur dyes will be gone totally which would leave u only ur natural hair straight from the roots

.BlackJack.

IF-Rockerz

.BlackJack.

Posted: 15 February 2009 at 6:00am | IP Logged
so it would be my natural hair colour?.I keep thinking that i might get grey hair from roots anyways thanks.

trina_saras

IF-Stunnerz

trina_saras

Posted: 15 February 2009 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angeleyesz

well as ur hair grows.. ur highlights or dyed hair will come down.. n ur natural hair will be at the top.. eventually wen u get a haircut here and there.. ur dyes will be gone totally which would leave u only ur natural hair straight from the roots

She's right.  As your natural hair grows back, then obviously the dye will not show as much.   If you want to make this process faster, you can always go to the salon and have the colours removed.   Also, avoid too much processing at one time as this can damage the hair. 

angeleyesz

angeleyesz

Posted: 15 February 2009 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *|maha|*

so it would be my natural hair colour?.I keep thinking that i might get grey hair from roots anyways thanks.

yes that wud be ur natural color.. i got  my highlights in october..and now i have about an inch of dark brown hair at the top from the roots.. which is my natural color comming out as it grows.. and the highlights are comming down

.BlackJack.

IF-Rockerz

.BlackJack.

Posted: 15 February 2009 at 5:42pm | IP Logged

what if its not highlights. I got my highlights done and then just ofter one month i got my full head colour done. So are things different if you don't do highlights but full head colour?

angeleyesz

angeleyesz

Posted: 15 February 2009 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
its the same.. ur natural hair is gonna start coming from the roots and yuhr dyes will go down.

.BlackJack.

IF-Rockerz

.BlackJack.

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by angeleyesz

its the same.. ur natural hair is gonna start coming from the roots and yuhr dyes will go down.

Ohh i understand now thnx a ton Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top