Husein Tina Love Hub - Its all about LOVE!! - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago

Pearl..so many requests..well Eks will answer them all...πŸ˜†...

And really saying I have still nt got over the vid of HT in Juhi's wedding...gosh they looked so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........πŸ˜†....

Showing 5 of 9 images
  Previous   |   Next Image  
Hussain and Chang
OMGGGGG..thx so much fr this pic dear...par dono I mean esp Hu mujhe chinese lagta hai..yahanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Pearl29

Hi Everyone.... Hi Priyanka 😊

-Firstly, I wanted the video & Pics where HuTi go 2 the Jewellery Shop & Hu is in black & Tina in Pink Sorry dear, we don't have pics or videos of that event. At that time, we had no idea someone uploads House Arrest videos

-Secondly, I wanted the Zshare or Youtube Links of HuTi NB2 Grand Finala where they dance 2gether with Yash & Gauri & where they r annoned NB2 Winners...... I've been unable to convert the files, but as soon as I can.. I'll upload them on Zshare & Youtube

-Lastly, I wanted Pics of HuTi NB2 Pics of Different Epi & Rehersals as i do not have many ...................other events too which happened that year....... I have pics from some of the rehearsals..will post them. But what other events .. can you specify?

Hope someone has these requests please................I'll be waiting.........

I'll post some pics from the rehearsals and some episodes 😊
Hey guys ..

If you'll may have noticed .. on the homepage, the 3rd post says 'Memories Revisited' .. as I had planned to post few articles & pics about Husein Tina from the beginning 😳 As in, their 'Journey of Love' 😳

Anyways .. since Priyanka requested for some pics of NB2 .. I thought, how about revisiting just NB2 memories! What say?? 😳 I'm posting pics of NB2 .. in sequence of events .. as in, from the press conference .. launch .. episode wise .. and finally the grand finale!! 😳

Some good old memories 😳 With the pics, if you guys have any of your own memories related to NB2 .. we'd love to read/know it! 😳

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nach Baliye 2 - Revisited!! 😳

Press Conference .. when the Jodi's were unveiled

Edited by Ektaj - 15 years ago
Awwwwwwwwww..Eks...thx a lott fr these pics...

Its so much of a pleasure to visit these memoirs again....

At the Launch cum Intro to Choreographers 😳 

Snapshots from Intro Video

Intro Video

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RidulhlzAwY[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Ektaj - 15 years ago
Keep it coming Eks...acha kaam mila hai tujhe...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by *Resham*

Keep it coming Eks...acha kaam mila hai tujhe...πŸ˜†

☺️☺️ Kya karoon yaar .. ek baar shuru ho jaaye toh rukne ka naam nahin le paati πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ 
thats gr8888...........recalling all the beautiful performances.........those smashing looks.......its gonna b .......mind blowing ...waiting 4 the pics...........infact agar koi aur b pics post karna chahe to kar sakta ha na ekta??? or is it only limited to you???