Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Eks...the funniest part is that towards the end....when ppl shouted fr once more once more all four sat down on the floor....🤣...
Ruhihutijufan thumbnail
Hey thanx for new link...Congo for new one...and finale was too good..where all were tensed..i always luv finales/...they r very mazedaarr...as tension hoti hain and that dhak dhak dhak dhak.. ha ha ha
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^^ In my case though it was a very funny scenario! 😆😆 Yahan pe .. the episode got telecast 6 day after it telecast in India. Toh when the finale got telecast .. I obviously knew that Husein Tina won .. but still sat through the whole thing, biting my nails! 😆😆 My brother kept teasing me ... 'pata hai result .. phir bhi naatak karti hai' 🤣🤣

Reshu - Yeahhh .. it was really cute how all 4 sat on the floor!! 😆😆
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Well usko bolna tha naa....nahi main finale pehli baar dekh rahi hoon...😆....

Nways we r here now on 150th pg...chalo me moving to next one....😆
q1q1q thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wat a finaleeeee..!!! after watching it so many times...its still as exciting to watch it as it was for d first time... nach baliye will always b special for huti and all their fans... it was a wonderful journey not just for them...but even for us as v got to c our fav jodi in different moods...go thru tough times...and come a winner out of it.. 😃Edited by q1q1q - 14 years ago
roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yippeeeeeeeeeee we  r in page 150[\:d/]
preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
cong on reaching 150 pages
met u all in new love fc
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: q1q1q

wat a finaleeeee..!!! after watching it so many times...its still as exciting to watch it as it was for d first time... nach baliye will always b special for huti and all their fans... it was a wonderful journey not just for them...but even for us as v got to c our fav jodi in different moods...go thru tough times...and come a winner out of it.. 😃

I agree ... 100%!!! 😃😃 Husein Tina & NB2 will always be special to all of us ... 😳

Hope to continue these lovely discussions .. and have loadssss of fun in the new Love Hub!

Pearl29 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Ektaj - Thanku sooooooooooo much 4 the pics & videos of the Finals...........I was desperately waiting 4 them from a very very long time as the putfile links r not working...........

My position was absolutely different from any one of u.............I tho already knew that HuTi had won NB2 because I started watching their performances & knowing them only in mid 2007................when all this was over ...............but still have 2 say this & admire Tina's dedication & hardwork .....................loved HuTi's performance & expressions knowing Tina had never faced the camera before.....enjoyed every bit of the medley........

@roku - Thanks a lot 4 the videos.............was desperately waiting 4 them........

So Guys I think I am last 2 post a comment on this Love Hub..............c u all in the next one with lots of masti & discussions............ 
janh thumbnail
i wanna be a part of page 150 too..yayyy.....🥳
helloooo alll.....