Husein Tina Love Hub - Its all about LOVE!! - Page 7

Posted: 15 years ago
wud surely love to c her in gown mayb something different from wat she has worn b4...
Originally posted by q1q1q

wud surely love to c her in gown mayb something different from wat she has worn b4...

Yup .. I too would like to see her wear something different. Maybe a gown, but different style! 😳
Originally posted by Ektaj

Sri .. Thanks sooooo much for the videos!!! 🤗🤗 You're a sweetheart!! 😳

i know eks😉😉...u r welcome sweety😊😊
i am seeing tina wearing saree 4 da 4th time now...isee pahele i've seen her in sari twice in nb3(the deepika nd madhuriwala epis) nd once in one of their marriage pix..she was in a violet saree there kissing hussain..dat was a damn gud pic...dont know why bt i want to see her more nd more in saree...she looks ultra gorgeous in sarees...
^^ Yup .. she doesn't wear a saree too often .. but when she wears, she looks ultra gorgeous (like you said!) in it! In a saree .. a completely different facet of hers comes across .. and I don't know how to explain what I just said! 😛😆😆 

I mean .. in western attire (skirts n tops that she loves to wear) she always looks very dainty, doll-like, chic .. but in a saree .. I think, she looks much more .. verrrry classy .. very elegant. Best part is, she knows how to carry herself superbly .. no matter what she's wearing! And the same goes for Husein! 😳😳
Some pics from Juhi's wedding ..

Not exactly the one's I was looking for 😕 but still, something is better than nothing 😳😆 And also .. just couldn't resist .. both are looking SUPER GORGEOUS!!

I want a full - length pic of theirs 😳 Guess we need to wait a bit more 😛

thanks eks...fikar not...full length pix bhi jaldi mil jayegi...bt yeh pix bhi acchi hai...the r looking gorgeous...look at paritosh wid dt moustache LOL...
thanks a lot to everyone for all those lovely pics and the links for the video
At least we got something...but hope against hope we get some of all the 4 together..that will be mindblowingly awesome!!!!

thanks every1 4 the pics and videos..........btw .......the pics u 've posted ekta ..un sab mai tina's gowns are really stylish....each of them is diff frm other...........btw in shows like nb she couldnt wear saaris and shalwar kameez........so gowns were the only thing she could wear which is formal as well as trndy!!!