Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: q1q1q

oye kya perfect timing......loved them...but desperately waiting for new pics...mayb juhi's too busy wit her new life that pics to press tak pahunchana bhool gayi...i think her sis or someone from either juhi or sachins side shud do that...we need d pics very badly.........waiting to c wat huti wil wear for reception...mayb tina wil go for western dress....

Hmmm .. guess coz the wedding was in Jaipur .. it might be a bit difficult to get the pics to the press in Mumbai. Anyways .. it will be worth the wait 😳 Juhi's sister and family will obviously yet be very busy with everything in Jaipur .. and I don't think sending pictures to the media yet would be on their agenda as of now πŸ˜› 

Lets see what Tina wears to the reception in Mumbai .. You think she'll wear western? How about a gown? I think she looks gorgeous in gowns! Goes superbly well with her personality .. she looks like a princess! 😳
q1q1q thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree wit u ekta...but wait kar kar ke hamara bura haal horaha hai... hope the wait is worth wen we finally get d pics...

wud love to c her in a gown..it wud suit d occassion too..lets c...i have a feeling that she wil wear western...any pics of hers in gown...?
Eksie thumbnail

yup doing it...ive promised her a treat in return for d pic......😊

Yeh hui na baat πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Arre .. there are many pics of her in gowns! I mean .. the ones she wore in NB3! One sec .. lemme hunt for some and post! 😳
Eksie thumbnail

Originally posted by: buchuni

thanks eks 4 da snaps....they wr looking like a newly wed couple posing 4 their own receptionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...tina was sizzling in dat dark pink sari nd hussain ka toh kya kahena...haii rab ne kya jodi banayi hai...

I have to agree on that one!! They truly look like newly weds themselves!! The GLOW is soooo much there .. soooo evident! 😳 Guess its not got so much to do with marriage .. its gotta do with LOVE! 😳😳 

And thanks sooooooo much for uploading the videos πŸ€— No worries .. take your time .. koi jaldi nahin hai! 😳
Edited by Ektaj - 15 years ago
q1q1q thumbnail
i've seen her in nb3..but any apart from those...anyways do post them too....
buchuni thumbnail
here u go...

Hussain's prem jaal mein performance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxS6s3rvyW8

comments on his performance and the cute convo between smriti nd tina..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt4tlETn0OA

the comments of other team members on hussain nd his teams' performance(bahut hi achhi acchi batein kahe sab ne ofcourse)...the little girl kissing hussain...how chweet...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbIapYik0Lw
q1q1q thumbnail
^^^^^^^^^thnks a ton for d videos dearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
buchuni thumbnail

^^^^^^^^^thnks a ton for d videos dearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

u r most welcome dear....😊😊
Eksie thumbnail

Going through the NB3 pics .. I just realised .. the last time we saw Tina in a saree before Juhi's wedding .. was in NB3!! Whoooaaa! Thats a long time!! πŸ˜›

How about some gowns like these?? 😳

I love this colour on her! 😳

The gown she wore at their NB party .. looked gorgeousss! 😳

Eksie thumbnail
Sri .. Thanks sooooo much for the videos!!! πŸ€—πŸ€— You're a sweetheart!! 😳