Celebrity Fan Clubs

Husein Tina Love Hub - Its all about LOVE!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 2 Page 150

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 14 February 2009 at 11:12am | IP Logged
 "Heaven may be hidden in the clouds, but I see it every day, just by being with you."
--Anonymous

Welcome to

Husein Tina .. Television Industry's Golden Couple ..  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Tina says what drew her to Husein was his caring nature and his trait of being a very family oriented person. On the other hand, it was Tina's penchant for perfection and giving 100% to anything she does.. that drew Husein to Tina.  

Married for 3 years .. Husein Tina's 'Journey of Love' started a long time ago .. when both were in college! 12 years of togetherness ..  today, they stand together as man & wife .. surrounded by love & happiness .. and a bond stronger than ever before!

Journey of Love
By Bcassata

Let us journey into a endless sea of love
Where dreamers have always dreamt of
Let our destiny take us so ever far away
It's our hearts guiding us along the way.

Let's promise our hearts, to one another
Promise to cherish and love, for forever
Embracing love, My heart falls in place
With just a loving smile upon your face.

Let's adventure, in the depths of the sea
A place where deep emotions, flow free
Capture my heart, with loving affection
Love will guide us in the right direction.

I fell for you, I fell as petals from a rose
With you I'll blossom, for you I'd grow 
Let's bring our hearts destiny into place
It's our journey of love our hearts chase.

Links to Previous Hubs

(All Nach Baliye 2 & 3 videos .. and many others are posted in Hub 1)

Thanks to ALL of YOU for making the previous FC's so much FUN .. You guys are Fantastic ClapHug Thanks for all the support Embarrassed Lets make this one another ROCKING journey .. discussing & loving our favourite jodi!

This thread is dedicated to Husein & Tina.. so please stick your discussion posts to only Husein & Tina. No discussions of Sumit Kumkum and Kumkum-Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan. And please NO bashing & NO spamming..

Please feel free to discuss about the most loved jodi Embarrassed

Members

Ektaj (Eks)

preethi (Nitya/Nitz)

stargurl14 

Babystone (Faaria)

buchuni (Srijani)

roku_huseinfan (Rokaiya/Roku)

sumitwadhwa (Sonali/Sonu)

seemahujufan (Ruhi)

Fan of Juhi (Annie)

surakshita

sumonetolub (Naina)

jenny1000

Resham (Reshu)

verni

nands

nature (Nidhi/Nids)

anku2cute (Ankita/Anku)

sweet_shagun (Shagun)

Pearl29 (Priya)

aks2

nisha204 (Nisha)

fan of hussain

munyr123 (Munir)

admail_bd (Adity)

sweetpoorvi

sonia_dmg

SuKK_forever (Tamanna)

freezinme (Tiya)

samiha_sweety

sidd11

romana.mmc

Rah_HuJu (Rahila/Rahi)

rosewood104 (Resh)

tsaian (Aimen)

mahu

surveen_kapoor

mirza_ajju (Afreen)

q1q1q (Shweta)

fizzwizz (Fary)

Edited by Ektaj - 07 April 2009 at 5:59am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Husein Tina Love Hub - Its all about LOVE!!" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 14 February 2009 at 11:12am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 15 February 2009 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Memories Revisited!
(Articles Posted about Husein Tina .. from the time the media knew about Tina .. till their HoneymoonEmbarrassed)

The Beginning!!

Unveiled: Hussain's mystery girl
By: Tushar Joshi
August 4, 2005

For years the industry has been buzzing with speculation about Hussain and his Kumkum co-star Juhi Parmar's affair.

However, those close to Hussain say the Juhi-Hussain link-up was a faade to cover up the real love of his life, Tina ' a businesswoman who is in the import-export line.

The two have been together for a long time and are said to be madly in love.

College sweethearts

Even though Hussain refuses to give details about his girlfriend, a common friend of Tina and his reveals, "They are madly in love. They started dating almost eight years ago, right when they were in college.

It wasn't exactly love at first sight; they courted for a while before going steady." Even though neither of them proposed to each other, a common friend played Cupid and made them realise they were in love.

Shy about Tina

Whenever Hussain has made an appearance at an awards function or party, it has always been with Juhi. A common friend reveals, "Hussain is still shy about introducing Tina to his set of friends.

He thinks it's too early for him to announce his love to the world. Since she's not from the entertainment industry, he would rather keep it private." Tina also prefers not to discuss Hussain with anyone."

His perfect woman

"Hussain is a looker and has an attractive personality. He has many female fans. But since he's fallen for Tina, he has been completely loyal to her. He doesn't want to break her heart in any way and has always steered clear of controversies and link-ups.

In fact, he and Juhi laugh when their names are linked in the press," says the friend. "Whenever Hussain talks about Tina, he gets emotional. She is the perfect woman for him, and they are both really in love."

Both Hussain and Tina were unavailable for comment.

Hussain Weds on December 22nd

GROOM-IN-WAITING: Hussain

Hussain, the small screen's Sumeet of Kumkum ' Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan, ties the knot with long-time girlfriend Tina Darira on December 22.

Says the reticent actor, "I am still in the process of planning all the stuff for the wedding."

Though the big day is barely a fortnight away, Hussain is fully immersed in the shoot of his afternoon Star Plus show. "All the details have yet to be finalised," he claims. "In the next few days, things will be clearer."

Quiet affair

The actor says his will not be a big wedding. "I am not having a traditional, elaborate ceremony. We will have a registered marriage, followed by a reception."

Nor is Hussain planning a long break from shooting for the BAG Films drama. "I will be back at work immediately after the wedding. I will take time off at a later stage, sometime next month," he says.

BEGUM-TO-BE: Tina Darira

NZ honeymoon

It is learnt that Hussain and his bride will leave in mid-January for a two-week New Zealand honeymoon. His Kumkum co-stars have been informed of the wedding date. What about the other details about his wedding? "I have yet to get everything clear," he insists.

Incidentally, bride-to-be, Tina, was Hussain's college friend, and is not from the entertainment world. Hussain will shift to a new home post-marriage.

He was earlier seen as host of the game show Khulja Sim Sim and co- anchor of the music-based Kisme Kitna Hai Dum, Kuch Kar Dikhana Ha.

Hussain also featured in soaps like Aashirwad, Kyunki Saas Bhi Bahu Thi and Krishna Arjun.

Did you know?
Hussain's brother Quaid Kuwajerwala is a director whose shows include Saara Akash and Saarthi.

Scanned Articles .. Thanks to Shaira in the Husein Group (Yahoo)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Husein's Interview in GR8! Magazine .. Speaking about Tina & How It All Started Embarrassed

Hussain-Tina ready to tie the knot
By: Tushar Joshi and Vickey Lalwani 
December 21, 2005

Husssain Kuwajerwala and his longtime girlfriend Tina Darira will take their marital vows, today evening. Contrary to expectations, there will be no pundit or qazi to solemnise the function. It will be a simple court marriage.

"I have butterflies in my tummy," says Tina, as she describes her state of mind, a day before her marriage to Kumkum actor, Hussain. Tomorrow, the families ' Kuwajerwalas and Dariras ' have arranged a reception party in the evening at Army Club, Juhu.

Invitees galore

Hussain is feeling nervous, happy and excited. "I can't describe this feeling. Getting married to the love of one's own choice is  God's gift and I thank Him for that," he tells hitList on the eve of D-day.

A great number of television celebrities will be there at the reception. Hussain informs that he has gone all out inviting those who matter to him, "I have invited everyone I have worked or interacted with. I am expecting a lot many people." Is Ekta Kapoor  coming? "I have invited her," he replies.

Honeymoon plans

Though Hussain will take seven days leave after the wedding, the couple has no immediate plans to leave for a honeymoon.

"We would have loved to go for a honeymoon pronto, but one of my dear friends is getting married in the next four-five days. We cannot miss his functions. Hence, we will go for our honeymoon next month."

Hussain has to resume shooting after a week. "However, I  will not resume with 12-14 hours schedules, but just 4-5 hours to begin with for some days."

Tina and Hussain are slated to go to New Zealand in mid-January for their honeymoon. Before that Tina will accompany him to Agra where the couple plans to spend their New Year.

"Neither this seven-day leave, nor the honeymoon next month, will pose a problem for Kumkum. I have built a sufficient bank of episodes and I want to thank all the Kumkum guys who co-operated for the same. None of them grumbled and this made the task easy."

Vikram Phadnis has designed clothes for the bride and groom

Tina's dress

Says designer Vikram Phadnis, "I have designed a fusion dress for Tina which is an amalgamation of Indian as well as western elements. The dress will be something between a skirt and a lehenga. There is lots of embroidery with sequins and various stones on the dress.

Her look will be complimented by lots of accessories like  a maang tikka, neck pieces, armlets, etc. Her dupatta will also have a special look to it, with a drape that will flow over her shoulder. Her skirt has a very fluid look since its in the outdoors.

Hussain's dress

Keeping his physique in mind, I have designed a classic pinstriped suit for him. It will have a baby-pink colour shirt with a black and bright pink tie. He has kept his hair short, and the suit is slim-fit. Hussain was very clear about how he wants to look.

Hussain gets hitched, in style!

Simplicity, tranquility and a low profile were the theme for Hussain's wedding ceremony on Thursday.

On 21 December, Hussain and long time girl friend Tina had a court marriage, followed by an evening family function at his Oshiwara flat. It was then, after eight years of courtship, Hussain Kuwajerwala wed Tina Darira, who is a fashion designer by profession.

The next day was marked by a grand reception at the Army Military ground at Ruia Park in Mumbai. Though they kept it as self-effacing as possible, the list of invitees included 1300 guests and was a regal arrangement in itself.

Hussain glimmered in a black blazer clubbed with pink shirt, while Tina was clad in a dazzling turquoise and beige lehenga. It was not a typical Muslim reception; instead it had a very cosmopolitan touch, as Hussain's wife Tina is a Sindhi. Both looked equally striking with a tinge of blush on their face, as they saw their love story finally finding its way through (they met in Mumbai's Jai Hind College, while both were studying there).

The evening witnessed many television celebrities, a few Page 3 socialites and some from behind the scene clan. Sumeet Sachdev wearing a black blazer and an attractive silver tie was flanked by many kids for autographs and photographs. Others spotted by us were Muni Jha, Kamalika Guha, Manish Goyal, Samir Soni, Kabir with family, Dharmesh Vyas and many more Balaji stars. Rohit and Manasi Roy too made their presence felt. Tassnim Sheikh, hand in hands with fiance Sameer, wearing a tube top and the very much 'in' traditional long skirt quite resembled Manasi Roy and Juhi Parmar who too were garbed in the ethnic long skirt but dipped in more vibrant colours.

The star attraction of the evening was Preeti Jhangiani who was looking stunning in a black saree studded with diamonds. The evening was even the more happening when it saw the entry of K queen, Ekta Kapoor. She was dressed in a smashing pink and silver lehenga, surprisingly without her attractive red tika on her forehead. She made an exit by 11.30 in her black Mercedes.

Hussain has two siblings. His brother Quaid is a director by profession and married within his religion. Hussain's sister Nafisa, like Hussain, is married to a Punjabi.

It has just begun to sink in

Says television heart-throb Hussain Kuwajerwala on life after marriage
Shweta Teotia

After a nine-year courtship with childhood sweetheart Tina Darira, television heart throb, Hussain Kuwajerwala went ahead and tied the knot on December 22, thereby breaking many hearts of his female following.

The wedding ceremony that spread over five days was quiet but elaborate -- a simple court marriage followed by a reception in the Army Club, Juhu, with a guest list that was nothing short of 1300 people, which were an eclectic mix of socialites and actors from the television as well as the film fraternity. The newly wed couple will head to New Zealand for their honeymoon only in mid-January.

So, for the time being, Hussain and Tina are revelling in their newfound bliss. "Life after marriage is definitely different", says Hussain, "It is quite unlike the time when we were boyfriend-girlfriend. I have known Tina for a very long time now, but the kind of closeness marriage brings is amazing. It is too early to comment on any other marriage associated issue because we've been married only for four days now and it is very new to the both of us. However, the feeling has just begun to sink in."

The couple is expected to move into their new apartment, on the 16th floor of Royal Empire, a building right behind their current place of residence. "Our new house is in the process of being done up and a large part of the dcor remains to be taken care of." Tina who is into export of garments is taking personal interest in the interiors of our house. So until then, they will be living in their present home.

"To be staying together under the same roof is a different experience. It brings out certain shades of the individual that we did not know existed. In that sense, it also involves learning new things about each other. Tina is the most understanding person I have ever met. Tina is well versed with my erratic lifestyle and she
understands the pressure in the field of acting. Frankly, I couldn't have asked for more," Hussain continues.

But why is the honeymoon delayed? Hussain says, "I have to finish my schedule in Kumkum. Once the work on the show is wrapped up, I will more than gladly leave for my honeymoon. But work is not the only reason to delay the honeymoon. I will like to usher the New Year in with my family and friends and so decided to defer my honeymoon. I will be gone for 15 days and will resume work after that."

No Time For Love? - Hussain

It's a lot of hard work to survive in the industry, but Hussain Kuwajerwala takes it all a bit too seriously we think. Fristly, he was working even on the day of his wedding with girlfriend Tina. That's not all, so hard pressed for time is the Star Plus's Kumkum star that he has even decided to postpone his honeymoon to Switzerland. We wonder how supportive wifey Tina is being to all this!

Hussain at it again!

Hussain seems to have stuck to his work schedule despite being married...for...well, a week! He was shooting for Kumkum on the day he was to get married...and he was working continuously throughout. The couple is planning to leave for Switzerland for their honeymoon sometime next month. We caught Hussain at Rock Bottom, here in suburban Mumbai on Wednesday, compering Sahara One's Indian Diva 2005 show.

We also noticed that Hussain looked a little lost amidst all the divas present...well, that's good news for Tina!

Hussain's blushing bride tells all!

Tina gives her first ever interview to the media.

She can't stop talking about the past decade, 10 years of a steady relationship with television heartthrob Hussain. Tina Darira, a designer by profession, knew Hussain right from college, and romance blossomed in neighbourhood ice cream parlours and classrooms, flourished even after. He became a TV celeb, she chose her own vocation. As of 21 December 2005, Tina and Hussain became man and wife, putting an end to endless rumours about Hussain's romances with co-artistes.

In a heart to heart chat with Riya V Anandwala, Tina talks about how the two first met, how religion proved an obstacle to their marriage and what lies ahead for the couple.Excerpts

Tina and Hussain get cozy on a recent trip to Agra

How did you meet Hussain?
It was in college. Hussain and I were studying in Jai Hind (a south Mumbai collge). We met through common friends. He used to actively participate in all the extra curricular activities and I used to stay away from all that. My friends would force me to participate in activities and that's how we met and became friends.

When exactly did you fall in love?
There was mutual attraction, but both of us were tight lipped for some time. We had a common friend called Satish who played Cupid. He told Hussain about my feelings and me about his, and both of us were thunderstruck! I can never forget the scene. It happened at Natraj ice cream parlour behind our college. That's how our relationship started.

Did Hussain always want to be an actor?
Not really, it happened gradually. It started with commercials. Hussain calls me his lucky charm as he signed his first TV commercial (Thums Up) when I entered his life.

Did Hussain's attitude change after getting into the TV industry?
Oh never! He is a very down to earth person. For me at least he was, is and always will be a sweetheart!

Was his career ever a problem for you?
Well! Initially, I used to be a little uncomfortable seeing him with other girls on screen, but later I understood that it's just his work. This reminds me - once he had an outdoor shoot for his serial and I was really upset as I was not used to see him go away! But then, I realized that just as I wanted to achieve my dreams, he too had his share of dreams.

What has your career graph been like?
I was always interested in fashion designing. My parents were a little against this. My first job was with Singapore Airlines, later I joined Taj Land's End. With whatever money I earned, I enrolled for the fashion designing course without my parents' knowledge. But now, they have accepted my career and have even got my firm started! It's called Seventh Avenue Fashion.

Have you ever designed anything for Hussain?
Yes I have! Whatever shirts he sports are designed by me. Actually, I don't design for anyone, as I am into garment exports.

All smiles: The two finally tie the knot

Have you ever thought of acting?
I don't know the ABC of acting. But yes, Hussain always wanted me to get into television. He insisted on me getting a portfolio done by Jeetu Savlani way back in 1996. And one day, I surprised him with the contact sheets. He couldn't recognize me at first, but later he was shocked to know that it was me! And yes, I have done a few commercials. I got some serials offers too.

Did you two encounter any problems, considering yours was an inter-religious marriage?
Frankly speaking, that was the only hindrance to our marriage. I hid our friendship from my parents for two years, but later I realized that there wasn't any point hiding it. The day they came to know about us, they were completely against it. My parents knew about Hussain, that he was a gem of a person, but he being a Muslim was a major drawback.

So how did you two finally get through?
As time passed, my parents realized that he was the right guy for me, and nine years is a long time! My parents had seen him grow. Hussain didn't have a strong financial background. It was his brother and Hussain's struggle that speaks for itself now. We started dating each other on 21 December and that's the day we got married too.

As a Hindu girl, did you ever have second thoughts about marrying a Muslim guy?
Candidly speaking, yes! Initially I was in two minds whether I should go for him. But later, I realized that he too is a human being like me! And now, when I am living with his family, I feel that his family is definitely on par with any Sindhi family I could have married into!

Nine years! Did you fear that marriage with a guy you know for so long would tend to become monotonous?
Honestly, yes we did think that marriage could become a drag. But, at that time, we didn't realize that marriage comes with so many responsibilities. I don't think Hussain has changed one bit after marriage. On the contrary, his love has increased 100 fold. Perhaps, marriage has made him better.

The two at their marriage reception saying cheese to the camera

What does Hussain like to do in his free time?
Hussain's a very family oriented man. Whenever he gets a day off, he prefers to spend quality time with his family. And earlier when he was really busy, he would keep time for me. I remember, once he skipped Juhi's (Juhi Parmar) party just to meet me. And when I came to know that, I tried sending him back, but he refused to go!

How did you react to the rumours about Juhi and Hussain?
Oh! I always knew Juhi and her relations with Hussain. So I just ignored the rumours, as I was confident about him. I have spoken to Juhi many times. And I am sure, Juhi and I can be the best of friends.

One thing you love Hussain most for?
He is very caring. Not only for me, but for everyone. He is a very down to earth person and that shows when he talks to people.

Tina Trivia

Tina hardly gets time to watch her hubby's serial Kumkum. She's never missed even a single episode of Nach Baliye, she loved it completely. Apart from Hussain, she likes Shabir Ahluwalia a lot.
    Among the female leads, Mona Wasu tops her list of favourite actors
  • When Aman Verma was out of Khullja Sim Sim, Tina had an intuition that Hussein would be approached to take over the game show, and that did happen. When Hussain actually got the offer, he was amazed!

Hussain Tina's adventurous honeymoon
By: Tushar Joshi

Some go to Switzerland, while others prefer Goa. But Hussain and his wife Tina thought out of the box and chose New Zealand as their honeymoon destination.

Recently back from their 15-day blissful vacation, here's Tina giving an account of the amazing honeymoon she had with Hussain.

New Zealand is gorgeous

We were moving around the country from Auckland, to other nearby locales. It is a breathtakingly gorgeous place. There are snow peaks, plateaus, valleys, wild rivers, and abundant wild life.

Adventure time

Both Hussain and me indulged in lots of adventure sports. In fact we even went bungee jumping. While he had no issues in jumping from a height of 440 feet, I chickened out in the last moment. In fact I had just made it to the edge of the platform but felt creepy just before taking the leap and then I decided against it.

Shot over jet

We were in this boat where the driver would take us towards the rocks on either side of the lake, and just when we thought that we were going to crash into the mountains, he would veer the boat 360 degrees in the opposite direction. It gave me quite a head rush.

River rafting

Even though it was scary since there was lots of water around us, I still managed to have fun in the boat. I even fell off once, and had to be rescued. On the whole it was one of the best times of my life.

Edited by Ektaj - 28 February 2009 at 7:35am

Pearl29

Goldie

Pearl29

Posted: 15 February 2009 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
How Beautiful is that.....................HuTi Love Hub 3 also started..............very good .............that means there r more fans of HuTi added............great.........

surakshita

IF-Sizzlerz

surakshita

Posted: 15 February 2009 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
lovely poem and start to the new Club 3 of HuTi

short snippet on HuTi attendance in JuSachin marriage and their quotes

ETV Rajasthan News Ticker -  JuSachin Shaadi SHURU

Jaipur, 15 February 2009

With fireworks in the sky, Juhi Sachin garlanded each other and the marriage rasms have started.

Many guests include their close friends

Guests were Arun Bali, Sharad Kelkar, Ketki Dave, Hussain Tina.

the captions were Mast updated

I will translate in Hinglish

Aakash mein Rang-Birangi Aatishbhaazi ke saath
Ek Dooser ko Pehanahi VarMala
VarMala Pehne ke Baad
Juhi, Sachin hue ek Duje ke
Juhi hai television kalaakar
Shaadi ki rasme hui shuru
REEL Life ke dost hue shaadi mein shaamil
Arun Bali, Sharad Kelkar, Manshi De
Hussain aur Tina paunche Juhi ki Shaadi mein
Hussain hai Kumkum mein Juhi ke sah-abhineta