Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Preview for Tuesday, Sept 7th

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 06 September 2004 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Courtesy: Setindia.com

Tonight, after an altercation with Armaan, Jassi tells him that she has to be made CEO of Gulmohur or she will quit. Will Armaan agree?

Edited by MysticaMagic - 06 September 2004 at 12:45pm

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 06 September 2004 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
whoa, well good for her.  she's finally taking a stand Clap
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 06 September 2004 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

I wonder what this "altercation" is about...

Must be something really huge for Jassi to lay aside her doormat attitude and demand to be an exec!

heyher87 Senior Member
heyher87
heyher87

Posted: 06 September 2004 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
yes Jodi i can understand just love one man for god's sake
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 06 September 2004 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
couldn't agree with you more, Jodi.  It seems like such a big step for her to be demanding to be CEO.  She stood up to Malika so well after Alibagh, so I (and I'm sure everyone else also) thought that now she will always stand up after herself.  However, after her friendship with Purab fell apart, she became meek and mousy once more.  What happened to all the lessons she learned in Alibagh and also when Malika treated her badly?  She did stand up to Malika when she was implying that she was helping Purab to buy the plot, but she acted meek the very next episode.  I just can't see her demanding to be CEO.  Maybe something really big happens that will make her tick.
kranti Senior Member
kranti
kranti

Posted: 07 September 2004 at 12:20am | IP Logged
I think today jassi will also know about the truth about the armaans natak of love towards her for last many months and she will get shattered at once and get break down with tears Cry that how armaan used her . Now purab will definetly give her "his khanda" to cry and try to tell her how armaan used her by doing "pyar ka natak". Due to which jassi get shattered more and decides to teach him and others(Raj,mallika,aryan) a big lesson.
Demanding a Ceo position is first step to teach them a big lesson. I think "Jassi makeover" will be soon now.
" Bahot pagal me nikala jassi ko itne dino tak. Ab dekho jassi kaise chun chun ke badla leti hai"
Cheers for jassi Clap Clap Clap
tarangir Newbie
tarangir
tarangir

Posted: 07 September 2004 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jodi

that's not what I meant. Her character should be gradually bolder.. like she stands up to Aryan and Mallika when they have really gone too far- but then all of a sudden she just looks scared! I can understand that she is not the type to talk back to people all the time  but don't show me Jassi as a cared little mouse one second and a takeover queen the next! CEO? maybe in terms of intelligence she can do it but she does not have the confidence (or does she?- I am so confused) or social skills needed. She is fine as an assistant to the chair right now.

She is sticking to one guy. Purab is a friend- purely platonic.

Some people break down when they are hurt, but some people get mad when they are hurt and find courage to fight emotionally.   Hopefully, Jassi will finally demand what she is qualified and worked  for and if she gets it, will gather courage.......................

Jodi

flora Senior Member
flora
flora

Posted: 07 September 2004 at 3:09am | IP Logged
I believe something really big must have happened especailly with Purab at that scene, As CEO....why bother to go for revenge--I think she should just quit and leave him to all the problems that will come his way especailly the one for fraud....Ouch

Go to top