Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: raj5000

πŸ˜† sorry to get late on this one Lavvy.

ha ha ha I will frame it... but i actually meant it.

Yeah so that they can get return favors from thier d/os in days to come lolsπŸ˜†

Oh thats ok. Thats funny! return favours!πŸ˜† esp in these times of recession!
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Why is it always about mom???? this is a lame question... who makes asli ghee key laddoo and feeds you... then there is puran poli, bhel puri, biryani, chaat.and other nice things. who makes it like no one can!!!!????? Now, who soothes you in times of pain, is it not her lap where the greatest comfort is experienced...who takes you to the soccer game and the swimming lessons... who builds the ring of safety around you.....and loves you selflessly!!!! while dad is trying for economic safety...   i think this is totally lame.question.. mom's rule.... and it is always about mom's
raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: qwertyesque

Why is it always about mom???? this is a lame question... who makes asli ghee key laddoo and feeds you - ShannooπŸ˜†... then there is puran poli, bhel puri, biryani, chaat.and other nice things. who makes it like no one can!!!!????? JayaπŸ˜† Now, who soothes you in times of pain, is it not her lap where the greatest comfort is experienced..SheilaπŸ˜†.who takes you to the soccer game and the swimming lessons..NA. who builds the ring of safety around you..PhoolanπŸ˜†...and loves you selflessly!!!!RitaπŸ˜† while dad is trying for economic safety... πŸ˜²Yeh Dad kaha sey beechee mey aagaye..PUPPA!! sab majey ka kir kara hogayaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  i think this is totally lame.question.. mom's rule😲MUMMYyy  bhiiπŸ˜†.... and it is always about mom's if all the above are not applicable...yesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† otherwise tooπŸ˜†

Edited by raj5000 - 15 years ago
qwertyesque thumbnail

πŸ˜†  thats was hilarious... defilement of such a noble thought..obviously i am not talking about ayyyash like you anyways!!/πŸ˜†
Edited by qwertyesque - 15 years ago

Aur baap? Woh kuch Nahi?πŸ˜†
qwertyesque thumbnail

Originally posted by: crossroads7

Aur baap? Woh kuch Nahi?πŸ˜†

by referring to him as 'baap" instead of bapu, papa, pitaji.. you have already proved woh kuch bhi nahi!!!πŸ˜†
raj5000 thumbnail

πŸ˜†  thats was hilarious... defilement of such a noble thought..obviously i am not talking about ayyyash like you anyways!!/πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Haila! Qwerty karey toh Leelaa and hum karey toh Ayaaash...Ram Ram... anyways...yaar abb aayaash bole hi diya hai toh...can you add some few more chichken items and if possible pls replace ghee key laddooo with Gulam JamunπŸ˜†
qwertyesque thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj5000

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Haila! Qwerty karey toh Leelaa and hum karey toh Ayaaash...Ram Ram... anyways...yaar abb aayaash bole hi diya hai toh...can you add some few more chichken items and if possible pls replace ghee key laddooo with Gulam JamunπŸ˜†

Maa kasam mera leela key sath koi rishta nahi hai....πŸ˜†..
raj5000 thumbnail

Maa kasam mera leela key sath koi rishta nahi hai....πŸ˜†..

After evaluating the risk involved, according to Noble thought theory, here Maa should be replaced by PuppaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by raj5000 - 15 years ago
sonur15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

by referring to him as 'baap" instead of bapu, papa, pitaji.. you have already proved woh kuch bhi nahi!!!πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣...baap dosent sound good ...dont know why?...it sounds like a khadooos person