Fan Fictions

Are u Loved Up!! hehe share ur stories! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 14 February 2009 at 10:58am | IP Logged
  aww nylaa that is soooooo cuteeeeand romantic!!  im a "romantic" or so people call me that so ya..  i love the fact that she announced her pregnancy on 2-14!!  just curious tho  if ur hardly 15, how'd u drive a car a year ago?? 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are u Loved Up!! hehe share ur stories! (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Catwoman

IF-Sizzlerz

Catwoman

Posted: 14 February 2009 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
@nylaa cute stories!!

And as for as u single girl are concerned ....u have wonderful Valentines toooo come!

Love Kat

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 14 February 2009 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Awww so cute Kat!!
That was adorable.
Harji

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 14 February 2009 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
aawww cute tales ladies!!...great thread kat!

cheers n happy V day!

nj

-Yaz-

IF-Rockerz

-Yaz-

Posted: 14 February 2009 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
awwwww Kat that is so sweet manofying your husband lolz ... and Nylaa ... how sweet of you to help him, set up the Valnetines gift ...

well anyways my boyfriend is absaloutly unromantic ... he thinks theirs no point in Valentines day ... and i was like Shocked you got to be kiddin me ... "Valentines day is the day you spend with your lover" and he was like "i spend everyday with you" ... i just coudn't be bothered to argue after that lolz LOL

but i had fun setting up Valentines day for my dad ...

he wanted to give my mom a surprise ... basically he wanted her to know that he was romantic and not a khadoos budda ... as my mom sometimes calls him LOL

so it was my duty to take her out, while he and my brothers decorate the whole house ... beautifully ... so by the time me and mom came back ... the place looked 'good' i could have done better ... but the good thing is that my Mom was overwhelmed ....

All i can say now is that i'll never go shopping with Mom on V-day again .... she doesn't stop complaining lolz

Catwoman

IF-Sizzlerz

Catwoman

Posted: 15 February 2009 at 1:38am | IP Logged
cheers guys!!

Love Kat

book.worm

IF-Sizzlerz

book.worm

Posted: 15 February 2009 at 10:12am | IP Logged
awww so cute.. wish i had a story to share*sigh*

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 15 February 2009 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iqbal-pallavi

awwwww Kat that is so sweet manofying your husband lolz ... and Nylaa ... how sweet of you to help him, set up the Valnetines gift ...

well anyways my boyfriend is absaloutly unromantic ... he thinks theirs no point in Valentines day ... and i was like Shocked you got to be kiddin me ... "Valentines day is the day you spend with your lover" and he was like "i spend everyday with you" ... i just coudn't be bothered to argue after that lolz LOL

but i had fun setting up Valentines day for my dad ...

he wanted to give my mom a surprise ... basically he wanted her to know that he was romantic and not a khadoos budda ... as my mom sometimes calls him LOL

so it was my duty to take her out, while he and my brothers decorate the whole house ... beautifully ... so by the time me and mom came back ... the place looked 'good' i could have done better ... but the good thing is that my Mom was overwhelmed ....

All i can say now is that i'll never go shopping with Mom on V-day again .... she doesn't stop complaining lolz

aww ur dad is adorable!!! my father would never do that... but u no what i dont care cuz i think like ur boyfriend does.. who cares, everyday is a day to love!not only on that one day! but thats just me:D

Post Reply New Post

Go to top