Are u Loved Up!! hehe share ur stories!

Posted: 15 years ago
Hi Guys!!

Happy Valentines day to u all......πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Ok Everyone lets share Valentine Stories on the forum .....
These can be real life events which u are involved in or a story u heard...... AND DONT TELL ME YOU DONT KNOW ANY!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ok i will start.... with what happened to me😳 .... well we got to start somewhere lol!!

It was my  second year of my marriage and before Valentine we had a massive fight!! You know looking back i cant remember what the hell it was about ROLFπŸ˜†... anyway everyone in my office where all planning something romantic and my manger was like ... What you doing? I just started crying because of the fight!!  Anyway Sue was like omg ...sweetheart u just got married and there going to be friction and all.... It's normal! .... as we had our girlly chat i felt better.... picked up the phone and called him!! he was like grumpy as well... but responsive.... as i tried to say 'sorry' but he cut the call saying he got to get back to work...

So all day i was thinking of doing something special and all..... then the i got a call!! smiling i asked Sue if i could leave the office early and all..... she agreed as long as i finished my desktop calls and ensure the tapes in the backup library where sorted for the evening... smiling i got to work. (I was a IT engineer for a small firm)

By the evening i smiled at my creation the ballons and large teddy bear where all set in the bedroom and i headed for kitchen to start cooking and getting the cake ready.  Well everything was set and all... and it was come up to 7pm..... He walked in and like mumbled hello and headed to the bedroom. I smiled and stayed in the living room to hear him coming out the room and rushing towards me. As he seen the brown bear holding up 'I love u...i'm sorry'  he smiled and walked slowly towards me and pulled out a card. 'Happy Valentines' i smiled hugging him....  'Honey the solicotor called we got the key to the house' i told him handing the keys. (we lived in a rented apartment and moved out to our new place months later)😳

Well that was one Valentines day i will never forget ..... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜† ....one of the many stories in my life....😊❀️

So Guys let me know of any stories you have been involved with or aware of!

Love Kat😳

Awwwwwwwww wow madam!! That was soooooo adorable!! U set upthe room ith balloons and flowers?? Awww how adorable!! Beautiful one kat.....πŸ€—

A very Happy Valentine's day to u as well!!

awww.. how romantic.. happy valentines day!!!
Edited by brainychild92 - 15 years ago
awwwwwwww, that was soooo romantic and also sweet of u 2 say sorry and do things for ur hubby, nyways happy valentines Day
omg.. kat dat was a brilliant storyyyy
aww
that was soooooo romantic
i wish some do that for me
unfortunaly i m single n have no bf
ha ha ha
u know if i even mention the word bf in fromt of my family it was like droping a nuk on my dad's hade ha ha ha
but seriosly its realy cute n sweet
god bless u with lods of love n happiness in ur marrige
luv
nruti 

happy valentines day everyone..! hey tht was such a sweet story no wonder u get all romantic ideas for ur ff..waiting to read more since i dnt have much to shr..

Edited by shriya12 - 15 years ago
hii aww what a sweet story, well im only 15 so im hardly going to have such romantic stories of my own lol but i'll tell about what happend with my cousin Hamza and his wife Aneesa...
Ok this was Valentines day last year and my cousin Hamza had brought a car for his wife Aneesa.Hamza wanted everything to be perfect so he asked me to clean it making sure everything was perfect depiste the fact that it was brand newπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. i agreed and so got started on my task. the car was parked at my house and not at Hamza's incase Aneesa saw it. so once i finished cleaning an already spotless car and adding some cute decorations i went over to their house. he was upstairs setting up the bedroom...i didnt ask not wanting to know what he had planned lol...and sat down when Aneesa came home. She knew that they were going out to have dinner but obviously knew nothing about the car which was a silver toyota yaris lol...her favourite car. so feeling in a good mood i helped her get ready for the date and she looked absolutely fabulous. then Hamza came down in a suite ready to go out but before that they both had some confessions...(by this time i had gone but they told me afterwards lol)...Hamza told her about the car and she was exstatic and her present was...a baby...she was pregnant!!! Both oh them were veryyyyy happy since they had wanted a baby for atleast a year. they call in the best valentines day they ever had and now they have an adorable little son called Ibrahim. 😳

aww nylaa that is soooooo cuteeeeand romantic!!  im a "romantic" or so people call me that so ya..  i love the fact that she announced her pregnancy on 2-14!!  just curious tho  if ur hardly 15, how'd u drive a car a year ago?? 
@nylaa cute stories!!

And as for as u single girl are concerned ....u have wonderful Valentines toooo come!

Love Kat