Members Lounge

What does Valentines Day mean to you? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Sanjana92

Sanjana92

Posted: 15 February 2009 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
To me, it's just normal day...(I'm single incase if you are wondering)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What does Valentines Day mean to you? (Page 3)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jalak-ji

jalak-ji

Posted: 15 February 2009 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premeer92

To me, it's just normal day...(I'm single incase if you are wondering)

lolzz for me 2LOLLOL

Dil_Tum

Dil_Tum

Posted: 15 February 2009 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Such a gr8 topic......14 feb is such a gr8 day, i really do respect all the lovers out there. but tell you the truth there is no such thing as LOVE nowa days. I mean i now from experince, but i still love this day because it has so much to give.
This day is special in a way cause i spend it with my family and friends and not just on this day but i try to spend each and every day with them.
but it was really nice of you to ask....:D

Gujji_babe

Goldie

Gujji_babe

Posted: 15 February 2009 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Valentines day should be like every other ordinary day because that person shouldn't be feeling the need to only express their love for someone on tht day, they should be doing it anyway. However, valentines day is a romantic day and something to reind the couple of how special they are to each other and what they mean.

AsliiGuy

IF-Dazzler

AsliiGuy

Posted: 15 February 2009 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gujji_babe

Valentines day should be like every other ordinary day because that person shouldn't be feeling the need to only express their love for someone on tht day, they should be doing it anyway. However, valentines day is a romantic day and something to reind the couple of how special they are to each other and what they mean.

100% true..

But  i think Vday is a day to go over the top and express your love even more..

But for me it was a regular day cause main ahkela hu..Cry

...Smile

ArmaansGirl

Goldie

ArmaansGirl

Posted: 15 February 2009 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Valentines day?
Well its a real cute day 4 any couples or any1 single even...specially 4 girlz its real speacal..but 4 me...Valentines day is just another cute holiday where u get a brake off 2 b w/ da 1 u love..4 me its not da the day 2 celebrate love....
Love should b celebrated evryday....it doesnt need a speacial day 2 b xpressed or appreciated...it should b appreaciated in evry action or thing u do 4 ur luved 1! No matter how small..if its filled w/ love..it is da best adn most expensive gift any1 can give...and it doesnt mean its sometihng materialsitc..it oculd b from a swt kiss 2 a warm hug 2 even just a simple dinner! as long as its done w/ luv! :D soo basically thats wat i think about love and valnetines..but yes...i do lyk 2 wear a cute pink heart pin on dis day! hehhhe :P lolz
xoxo
sadi<3

P.S- HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERY1! :D

Nisha_90

IF-Sizzlerz

Nisha_90

Posted: 18 February 2009 at 7:04am | IP Logged

hmmm for me its just a waste of time or been celebrated to show off but nuthing more for dis day.

its actually a simple day for which it is been made commercial

-Maya-

-Maya-

Posted: 18 February 2009 at 11:09am | IP Logged
it's like any other day to me..nothing spl why express love only for a certain day?its just a show-off..n this day ruins youngsters coz they spend money way too much on gifts to impress their gfs n bfs

Post Reply New Post

Go to top