Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AsliiGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: Gujji_babe

Valentines day should be like every other ordinary day because that person shouldn't be feeling the need to only express their love for someone on tht day, they should be doing it anyway. However, valentines day is a romantic day and something to reind the couple of how special they are to each other and what they mean.

100% true..

But  i think Vday is a day to go over the top and express your love even more..

But for me it was a regular day cause main ahkela hu..😭

...😊
ArmaansGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Valentines day?
Well its a real cute day 4 any couples or any1 single even...specially 4 girlz its real speacal..but 4 me...Valentines day is just another cute holiday where u get a brake off 2 b w/ da 1 u love..4 me its not da the day 2 celebrate love....
Love should b celebrated evryday....it doesnt need a speacial day 2 b xpressed or appreciated...it should b appreaciated in evry action or thing u do 4 ur luved 1! No matter how small..if its filled w/ love..it is da best adn most expensive gift any1 can give...and it doesnt mean its sometihng materialsitc..it oculd b from a swt kiss 2 a warm hug 2 even just a simple dinner! as long as its done w/ luv! :D soo basically thats wat i think about love and valnetines..but yes...i do lyk 2 wear a cute pink heart pin on dis day! hehhhe :P lolz
xoxo
sadi<3

P.S- HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERY1! :D
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hmmm for me its just a waste of time or been celebrated to show off but nuthing more for dis day.

its actually a simple day for which it is been made commercial
-Maya- thumbnail
it's like any other day to me..nothing spl why express love only for a certain day?its just a show-off..n this day ruins youngsters coz they spend money way too much on gifts to impress their gfs n bfs
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
On Valentine's day: The children in our pre-school that consists of 170 boys and girls all exchanged valentine day cards. That's 1000's of cards for a group of 1-5. Why can't adults be simple like them?
The parents brought food and there was a pot luck for the children.
SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Its a bonus day to remember your loved ones!!
Rayanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Everything!!!
Even if I don't have any valentine (boy) I just wish every couple lovers all the very best and god bless you all with happiness. But I have my valentine ''Edward Cullen''.😆

Love Rina

😆

*R.a.N.i* thumbnail
well.....i think if u love someone you shouldt just celebrate that one day to show your love..............it should be celebrated every day, it shouldnt just be limited to 1 day..........................😊
shoby_ak thumbnail
😲 oo poor Ravi.... you are single in the country of 1B population.... sooooo sad.... man do something... 😉