•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi guys,

Today I went to Bidaai forum to have a look😊But I saw a very meaning less topic thereI know this is Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum but I really wana show u guys that topicA person wrote that kis desh..copying bidaai!!😲In yesterday's epi preet become heer and fooled prem right?😆And they say they copy this scene from bidaai😕I mean theres many show who make these type of scenes in wedding!So heres the link

Link:http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?tid=1127003

I know this topic is not related to kis desh....And i know this topic will got closed but just though of telling ppls....😊
Well i dont think so...coz Bidaai ppl extends everything so much that it started to irritate me..Besides that Bidaai itself is a cheating/copy of many Rajshri movies like Vivah(mainly0, Hum Aapke Hain Koun, etc...

Secondly. Bidaai is a strong serial that holds a strong truth about criticsm is society.. and KDMHMD is totally a fictional love story...

The second thing Its Valentine week.. every couple has to meet and KDMHMD had done the same thing in Kekta way...

Although my family loves to watch Bidaai and i hate it...

Farru
Thanks for letting us know...

how can that person say that?!..ur right...this happens in a lot of shows.. hmm..watever it is...that scene was hilarious!..and no one can ever do better than how Preet did!..😆

Anyway, lets keep other shows out of this...and discuss our show. And to avoid arguments, fights, this topic will be closed.