Members Lounge

Questions about Your Life's Dreams (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

Sujal_Fan_No1

Goldie

Sujal_Fan_No1

Posted: 16 February 2009 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Megha25

Originally posted by Sujal_Fan_No1

(14) Most proud moment?

This Trophy wen i was about 7, but then wen i moved schl i had to give it back, coz i was only suppose to have it for a yr. So wen i went to give into reception, it was like a tug of war between me and the receptionist coz i got too attached to it.

How sweet ...your school's so cheap only lending it to you for a year!

Yuh i no LOLand the headmaster was sooo mean Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Questions about Your Life's Dreams (Page 5)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top