India-Forums

Update 1/20/05(real date) ZeeUSA

shikdumGAL Senior Member
shikdumGAL
shikdumGAL

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

Guyz, mistakenly i wrote 1/20 instead of 1/19, in previous Reth update. Sorry abt that.Ouch

1/20/05

The episode begins w/ SP sitting in Sam's office, discussing about Nethra that hw she won't leave SP easily and will have to compensate lot for removing her. Sam tells SP that he has done this by thinking carefully and wud want to remove her at any cost. Someone brings sandwich in office and Sam tells him to eat as he hasn't eat since yesterday. SP holds a piece of sandwich, and b4 puttin it in his mouth, he remembers Jia who also hasn't eaten, and puts it down. He calls Manas and tells to make Jia eat as she hasn't eaten since yesterday.

Dadi sees Neth coming home w/out sayin anything and seeming sad. Dadi asks wats going on. Neth says, "how long will ppl keep humiliating her? Even Sam wants to remove me from his company." Dadi senses that this is not going right and calls for lawyer. Neth sees this, is shocked, but doesn't say anything.

Manu teases Jia and says to eat w/ him, Jia refuses saying she isn't hungry. Manu keeps telling her that its not good to be hungry when she's pregnant. Jia asks Manu, "r u doing this all bc SP told u to? and y doesn't SP stop doing this drama to show me how caring is he?" Manu tells Jia that wat she is thinking is wrong, and SP didn't do this bc he was hungry. Jia still says she doesn't want to eat.

Dadi in meanwhile, goes to Pandey house, which is shocking. Savi is seen standing behind the wall and watching all tamasha. Dadi starts arguing w/ RK & GP that "y is alwaz Nethra is to blame and humiliate? And now, y is Sam removing her?" RK interrupts and says, "how can we have Neth as our brand ambassador after knowing all about this? We have made Jia sad b4 and we don't want to do that again, and wud think it wud be better to remove her." Dadi says, "Wah, kya baat hain! Your own elder son came to our house w/ an offer for a brand ambassador, and Neth didn't know that it wud be him that she had signed for. And now look at wat he's doing, he is removing her for no reason. Neth didn't knw that SP had a wife. She started fallin in love w/ him. Y didn't ur son, SP, even had a chance to tell us that he was married and he lived in our house w/out telling wat wud his family will be thinking abt him at time? What abt upbringing of industry people that u were raving about? Think about ur son's upbringing and how he dishonored ur family. This is wat ur Pandey khandan is all about? Your son made mistakes for all of this trouble. If u remove Neth from there, u'll have to compensate lot." RK & GP r shocked and felt bad about hearing that it was all SP's mistake and listened to Dadi w/out sayin any words. GP leaves from there stunned, and then dadi leaves too. RK is feeling so sad and doesn't knw wat to do. Savi just makes her evil smile.

In Sam's office, he gets a call from GP saying that he has important stuff to talk and come home immediately. Sam asks for this sudden call n' gets to knw that Dadi had come to their home which made GP upset. Sam tells SP all about dadi coming at their home and tells him to come home, but SP says he has some urgent work to be done and will be back soon.

Savi goes to Daboo's room.

Savi: y don't u start questioning SP?

Daboo: I do question him lot.

Savi (pleased): wat did u question him?

Daboo: wat he had for lunch….how much he eat….wat he…LOL

Savi (raged): not insane questions stupid. You shud ask him that y is he removing Neth which will make him compensate lot? (explains to daboo)- Its not good that Sam pay everything for SP's mistakes.

Daboo (angrily): Ma, its not like that. We all think together and help out anyone anytime. Money don't matter to us.

Savi: Then how do money comes? do money falls from tree?

Daboo: oh in which country is that?

Savi (confused): r u asking this actually or just to humor me?

Daboo: I was actually asking.LOL

Jia happens to walk by their room and overhears:

Savi (in rage): oh god, when will u come to sense? Y don't u understand that hw much will Sam keep paying for them, and in end he will have nothing in his hand. Thts not good thing.

Jia feels bad about it.

RK, & GP starts to talk to Sam abt removing Neth and pay whatever she wants b4 the matter reaches to the court, which will then soon reach to outside by press. Sam says that he has talked to lawyer and he says that if we remove her then we'll have to compensate lot than b4. GP says that to pay whatever amount she asks and end the case.

In meanwhile, we see SP storming in Neth's apt. and starts arguing w/ Neth.

SP(upset)- nethra,, this matter is b/w me and u. Y did u have to drag it to outside as well?

Dadi listens to this.

Dadi (in same mood as SP)- this matter is no longer b/w u n' her. Now mine and ur family will fight for this.

SP- dadi, u knew that papa is heart patient, y did u have to tell this to him? U shud have told me and I wud have let him knw abt it.

Dadi- I did exactly wat ur family did to my Nethra, humiliation. If neth gets harmed anyway, I won't stand still! And now, y did u come in suddenly w/out knocking? From this time, if u want to come inside, first make an appointment w/ nethra's assistant.

SP looks at Neth and goes away from there. Neth who has some tears in eyes and feels that she has hurt SP by dadi's humiliation.

Some guy comes to Pandey house and Sam, RK, & GP engage in conversation.

Guy: u shud have let us know that y u r doing this for. We've given u our fund only bc of Nethra and we want it back.

Sam- I have done this by thinking carefully, and I m sure u'll get ur contract soon after compensation.

Guy- This is not how business works. We need our contract soon and wats the reason for removing her?

Sam- Watever reason it is, but we r only doing this for betterment.

Neth starts to cry and tells dadi that y she had to go there w/out askin her? Dadi says, "SP is taking advantage of u and u don't know wat they all can do to u bc they r all smart and thinks well abt their son. Look wat u got in reward of ur love." Neth is shocked hearing this and is confused that wat dadi said is true abt love or no. After some while, BK and the lawyer are seen at Neth's house. The lawyer tells her that they will at least increase compensations 3 more times which Sam won't be able to pay. Neth and Dadi listens to all this anyway and agrees.

Sam gets the latest news and tells his parent that Neth has just sued them now for carors(karor) and will soon go to courts. SP arrives there and listens to their talk. GP says Sam that whatever amount it is just pay it off, and we will lose money but won't let Jia live in sorrows. He then asks Sam that he's going to be okay or not about losing money and contracts. Sam says that its alrite. RK adds that u can still find new contracts and brand ambassador. SP then asks that will it be alrite to compensate lot? Just then Jia comes there standing far behind Sam, and everyone except Sam, see her, but no one is able to stop Sam from wat he's going to say ahead…. Sam says that he can still stop this contract if Jia don't tell me to remove Nethra from brand ambassador. Jia hears this and says sadly, "… baba, the matter is b/w me and SP. I don't want every person in this family to suffer bc of me and its not right. I have no problem if Nethra stays there." Everyone is shocked of this reply and………………….the camera freezes on them.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top