Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Is Varsha spoiling Akshara ???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

starz4me

Goldie

starz4me

Posted: 12 February 2009 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Considering how Akshara's parents are (i mean how conservative and reserved)....i think Varsha's influence is kinda bad on Akshara.

I know she is her friend and she is helping her....but when she herself is getting married into the household where values and sharam n all that are given more importance then howcome u attempt to do something which cud get them mad at u.

Atleast Akshara has her consceince thinking.....what if my parents catch me with that guy??

This is to not offend any Varsha fans.....coz me myself is a big fan of Varsha.....it is just the thought that came to my mind after watching todays episode.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Varsha spoiling Akshara ???" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Maya-

-Maya-

Posted: 12 February 2009 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Well i think Varsha is just trying to help Akshara out coz Akshara is confused about whether to take forward Rituraj's proposal.So Varsha thinks that it will be good if Akshara meets him and talks again to find if he is the right person.Ya Akshara's family will get angry if they find out..even the conservative Rituraj won't like the idea of Akshara coming to meet him alone.

Edited by maya2008 - 12 February 2009 at 1:18pm

starz4me

Goldie

starz4me

Posted: 12 February 2009 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

i know...i was also thinking the same.....that what if rituraaj doesnt like akshara meeting him alone.

whewww maya....good point.

rani712

Goldie

rani712

Posted: 12 February 2009 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
i dont think that will happen.... i think Rituraj was probabl thinking of the samething.. remember it was his idea to go out and talk.. n then he saw both families staring at them, agian he propsed the idea of going where they cant contemplate at them talking....
but u never knoww=S

pc84

IF-Dazzler

pc84

Posted: 12 February 2009 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
I dont tink that varsha have any bad influence for Akshara... if yo look at it.. if it wasn't for Varsha telling Akshara how if feels like to be in love she would have never agreed to get married in the first place.

I know what you are saying with it being against tradition but from the love perspective it makes sense. we dont know how they fell in love but once loves comes your way you really dont have any kind of control over.. maybe after she meet shaurya she too thought about the consequences in being in love in his/her family.. but maybe after considering all the facts she decided to go for it.

and besides.. she wasn't falling for just anyone. it was someone she trusted and knew for ages.

luv pri

TaAnu_Premeer

IF-Rockerz

TaAnu_Premeer

Posted: 12 February 2009 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
i agree with u guys

Sameera_SaJan

IF-Dazzler

Sameera_SaJan

Posted: 14 February 2009 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Varsha is juss helpin Akshara I feel....Even She wants Akshara to be happy n marry the person she luvs...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top