Kkusum
Kkusum

A Possible Story of Kkusum! (Page 2)

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by niyati_patel

u r so imposible i mean khitiz love both girl i mean what do u think love is that he need need to choose one whom to go with   god..... this is rediculous......

Well thats wat ekta always try to show in almost all of her soaps..even in kkusum u can take example of GARV...he is always confused between kali and kumud...! He used to like Kali before but then got married to Kumud, started liking her...wasnt that ridiculous....on the other hand our great kumud loved kshitij and then started loving garv...both of these r the most confused ppl on earth..and i think theres no problem in making kshitij a confused character tooo...LOL

no offense...

peace

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
anything is possible in ekta serials, maybe ur idea is too simply stunning.
*Priya* Groupbie
*Priya*
*Priya*

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
I really really hope that Garv and Kumud get togethor. They deserve to be togethor.
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Smile
sumaira.daud Goldie
sumaira.daud
sumaira.daud

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Actually, I think that Kshitij and Kumud should get married because they actually had marital relations...I mean Kumud did get pregnant.  And anyway, once a cheater, always a cheater.  Garv already cheated on Kumud, so he doesn't deserve her.  Kshitij did all that drama in hating her only because he cared for Kumud.  He didn't want her to become a widow a couple weeks after he got married to her.  That's what Kumud doesn't understand.  Garv deserves Kali for what he did to Kumud.  He married her as a friend and cheated on her.  Garv deserves to live with Kali's demands and her selfishness.  He deserves to live a life of hell.  He should have thought of the consequences before cheating on Kumud with Kali.  I think that's sick that one guy married two sisters.  Even if they are step-sisters.  But anyway, Kshitij deserves love and he only loves Kumud.  I think the amound of love he has for Kumud no other girl will replace it.  Kshitij and Kumud have to be together.
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumaira.daud

Actually, I think that Kshitij and Kumud should get married because they actually had marital relations...I mean Kumud did get pregnant.  And anyway, once a cheater, always a cheater.  Garv already cheated on Kumud, so he doesn't deserve her.  Kshitij did all that drama in hating her only because he cared for Kumud.  He didn't want her to become a widow a couple weeks after he got married to her.  That's what Kumud doesn't understand.  Garv deserves Kali for what he did to Kumud.  He married her as a friend and cheated on her.  Garv deserves to live with Kali's demands and her selfishness.  He deserves to live a life of hell.  He should have thought of the consequences before cheating on Kumud with Kali.  I think that's sick that one guy married two sisters.  Even if they are step-sisters.  But anyway, Kshitij deserves love and he only loves Kumud.  I think the amound of love he has for Kumud no other girl will replace it.  Kshitij and Kumud have to be together.

wow...good thought!!! thanks for the replySmile

myaj Groupbie
myaj
myaj

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by niyati_patel

u r so imposible i mean khitiz love both girl i mean what do u think love is that he need need to choose one whom to go with   god..... this is rediculous......

u sound gay (no offence) but u do! what do you think love is?LOL

myaj Groupbie
myaj
myaj

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

hey what if kali starts to like agnivesh and garv gets jealous and tells kali to come back to him and she's says hell no you can go to kumud now! but kumud likes kishetji and kishetji likes kali! and garv likes kali! and kumud loves kishetji! and agnivesh likes kali!!....... I wonder what would happen! I think they should bring a new guy for kumud! one that is just as ugly as her!LOL

Edited by myaj - 23 January 2005 at 2:16pm

Go to top