Debate Mansion

Drivers skills bad or good these days? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 13 February 2009 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashoka_was_king

did you receive any pm from raj ji after this ??LOLLOL

I always receive PMs from Raj ji after everything ... koi nayi baat nahi.  LOLLOL Then I send him extremely long replies explaining why I'm innocent ... and then he gives up. Wink just kidding, AnshuMAN's awesome. Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Drivers skills bad or good these days? (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 13 February 2009 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by apux

Well, the thing is ppl can away with texting while driving....some peeps don't even need to see their phone to text....so it's hard for the police to track such things....it's easy to see if someone is talkin on the phone cuz u can see the phone to the ear....it's visible whereas texting can be hidden!

I think I'm gonna change my sig back to Asin so ur mind can be divertedLOL

Anyways,  the fact is people need to realise the dangers that they pose to others as well !!
Thats when you step on to the right path !

That pic of Asin was really addicting Embarrassed

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

I always receive PMs from Raj ji after everything ... koi nayi baat nahi.  LOLLOL Then I send him extremely long replies explaining why I'm innocent ... and then he gives up. Wink just kidding, AnshuMAN's awesome. Big smile

Ya Ya, he is the awesome mod !Clap

apux

IF-Rockerz

apux

Posted: 13 February 2009 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashoka_was_king

Anyways,  the fact is people need to realise the dangers that they pose to others as well !!
Thats when you step on to the right path !

That pic of Asin was really addicting Embarrassed

Yes, I think people think they can multi-task while driving....and some don't realize until it's too late....There really are crazy irresponsible drivers out there!  And they are definite punks, never giving me the right of wayLOLLOL

Asin is gorgeous and I luved her in Ghajini!

Edited by apux - 13 February 2009 at 9:40pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top