Debate Mansion

Drivers skills bad or good these days? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

AsliiGuy

IF-Dazzler

AsliiGuy

Posted: 13 February 2009 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena1

Originally posted by ashoka_was_king

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

No, but on a serious note, and not to snatch all the joy out of this topic, I know someone who passed away losing control of her car while texting --- its hard to imagine that things like that happen, but they do.

Oh , thats sad,
and well....its not hard to imagine (effect of some shows !! )
But don't take it in the wrong sense.

However , now i do understand your concern better regarding text messages Smile
My car got hit my an 18 wheeler right off the i495 cuz i was tooo busy picking up my tht dropped.. thank God i am a good driving.. only lost one door.. side mirror..fender was completely gone.. rammed the back door which didnt open..  the hood is another story.. Ouch..learned my lesson..  bought a blue tooth..Big smile

PS. i was going to Applebees to pick my jalapeno poppers.. i hated waiting there so i was trying to place the order.. in the end one my friends picked them up for me..LOL

lol my brother forgot to place the parking brake on my dads truck and it rolled back and took our the door completely..he lied and stated someone hit the door..6months later the truth came out and my dad was angry...My borther pulled it off well, he called the police and made a report about a car hitting the truck etc..lol

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Drivers skills bad or good these days? (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 13 February 2009 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj5000

LOLLOLLOL U will go bonkers on complete list of activities planned during drive time LOL 2 hours...come on... I mean utilization of time bhi koi chizz hoti hai... no worries on ban... I mastered the art ...unless cops develop some technolgy to see whats going on below the steering wheelLOL

are you really serious ?ConfusedBig smile

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 13 February 2009 at 9:46am | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL U will go bonkers on complete list of activities planned during drive time LOL 2 hours...come on... I mean utilization of time bhi koi chizz hoti hai... no worries on ban... I mastered the art ...unless cops develop some technolgy to see whats going on below the steering wheelLOL

seriously mental? yes, he most certainly is. WinkLOL

AsliiGuy

IF-Dazzler

AsliiGuy

Posted: 13 February 2009 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunder-Ladki

Oh ya If u see the world repots the most acidents did hapen while on cell phones. Angry Othre thing we forget here is soem peoples huging and kissin while on the go. Wink I hav seen dat many a timme ! Too dangerus man !Thumbs Down 
aww hugging and kissing while driving...

wait...that means they are wearing no seatbelts!

I think hugging is ok, only if you have a Mclaeran F1 (where the driver sits in the middle of the car)....

apux

IF-Rockerz

apux

Posted: 13 February 2009 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Well, texting and talking on the cell while driving is banned in California....But you know, I always wonder how police would catch those texting while driving without it being so obvious....maybe you're changing ur ipod or checking the time so your eyes are diverted....how exactly do police regulate it?? 

Ever since I started driving, I've hated it because people just don't know how to drive....I'm beginning to get road rage issues because of it! 

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 13 February 2009 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by apux

Well, texting and talking on the cell while driving is banned in California....But you know, I always wonder how police would catch those texting while driving without it being so obvious....maybe you're changing ur ipod or checking the time so your eyes are diverted....how exactly do police regulate it?? 

Ever since I started driving, I've hated it because people just don't know how to drive....I'm beginning to get road rage issues because of it! 

LOL

Its banned, so its banned !!
It simply means that if an accident involving such things happens,
police can say , we had banned it . Now see ......your problem !!LOL

Btw - good you changed the display pic, previously i paid a lot more attention to asin Big smile

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 13 February 2009 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

seriously mental? yes, he most certainly is. WinkLOL

did you receive any pm from raj ji after this ??LOLLOL

apux

IF-Rockerz

apux

Posted: 13 February 2009 at 8:02pm | IP Logged

LOL

Its banned, so its banned !!
It simply means that if an accident involving such things happens,
police can say , we had banned it . Now see ......your problem !!LOL

Btw - good you changed the display pic, previously i paid a lot more attention to asin Big smile

Well, the thing is ppl can away with texting while driving....some peeps don't even need to see their phone to text....so it's hard for the police to track such things....it's easy to see if someone is talkin on the phone cuz u can see the phone to the ear....it's visible whereas texting can be hidden!

I think I'm gonna change my sig back to Asin so ur mind can be divertedLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top