Debate Mansion

Drivers skills bad or good these days? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

AsliiGuy

IF-Dazzler

AsliiGuy

Posted: 12 February 2009 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj5000

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by AsliiGuy

its funny, i make it a rule to never look at my blackberry when driving, only if I am at a light.... U are 100% right, what sms/email could be so important that its worth endangering your life as well as others...

Yeah, what's even worse is texting isn't the only option anymore, we have the whole internet available to surf while driving --- its sucks really.

@hands free sets: oh yeah, what a great idea, now you can talk on the phone AND text at the same time while driving. Kudos to whoever came up with that.

No come on don't blame cell phones for poor driving skills... or shall I say poor cell phone / texting / driving skills all included. BTW - there is no law on cell phones in southeast ...thank god ..orelse catching up with IF / reality TV would ahve been a nightmareWinkLOL

lol you are right!

There are some ppl who have mastered the art of shifting, gas, brake, sms, internet, talking and oh a little thing called watching the road..lol

I think some of the most skilled drivers are outside India...

any1 been to Egypt? Some can fit 10 cars on a 3 lane road while talking on the phone...and breaking stop lights...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Drivers skills bad or good these days? (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 12 February 2009 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

No come on don't blame cell phones for poor driving skills... or shall I say poor cell phone / texting / driving skills all included. BTW - there is no law on cell phones in southeast ...thank god ..orelse catching up with IF / reality TV would ahve been a nightmareWinkLOL

AnshuMAN, why do you make my anger rage so much? You're on IF while driving -- geez, I thought I was addicted. TongueLOL I hope that Southeast is the next one to get the ban, that'll serve you and your multitasking skills right. LOL

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 12 February 2009 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

its funny, i make it a rule to never look at my blackberry when driving, only if I am at a light.... U are 100% right, what sms/email could be so important that its worth endangering your life as well as others...

Yeah, what's even worse is texting isn't the only option anymore, we have the whole internet available to surf while driving --- its sucks really.

@hands free sets: oh yeah, what a great idea, now you can talk on the phone AND text at the same time while driving. Kudos to whoever came up with that.

lol you are right!

There are some ppl who have mastered the art of shifting, gas, brake, sms, internet, talking and oh a little thing called watching the road..lol

I think some of the most skilled drivers are outside India...

any1 been to Egypt? Some can fit 10 cars on a 3 lane road while talking on the phone...and breaking stop lights...
Well I should have mentioned touch wood..there lolss... kahi kisi ki evil eye nah lag jayee...lolss.

I know...

No clue on Egypt boss...I jsut know they have less population who the hell are those 10 guys texting?? each other...should have rolled down the windows and talked? WinkLOLLOL

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 12 February 2009 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashoka_was_king

LOLLOL Arey haso , jitna hansa hai , has lo,
aapka peeth dard jaldi theek hoga (agar abhi bhi hai )
LOL

Yeah, have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. But thanks for the laughter therapy. WinkLOL

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 12 February 2009 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

AnshuMAN, why do you make my anger rage so much? You're on IF while driving -- geez, I thought I was addicted. TongueLOL I hope that Southeast is the next one to get the ban, that'll serve you and your multitasking skills right. LOL
LOLLOLLOL U will go bonkers on complete list of activities planned during drive time LOL 2 hours...come on... I mean utilization of time bhi koi chizz hoti hai... no worries on ban... I mastered the art ...unless cops develop some technolgy to see whats going on below the steering wheelLOL

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 12 February 2009 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL U will go bonkers on complete list of activities planned during drive time LOL 2 hours...come on... I mean utilization of time bhi koi chizz hoti hai... no worries on ban... I mastered the art ...unless cops develop some technolgy to see whats going on below the steering wheelLOL

Cops know exactly what's going on below the steering wheel --- they have a donut shop open there don't they? LOL Its just that they're too busy looking below their own steering wheels that they don't have time to wonder what's going on below your's. LOL Anyways, be careful and drive the safe. Dang, you have a two-hour commute? Shocked And I thought my 1+ hour commute was terrible. No wonder you've fallen under all these bad habits.

No, but on a serious note, and not to snatch all the joy out of this topic, I know someone who passed away losing control of her car while texting --- its hard to imagine that things like that happen, but they do.

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 12 February 2009 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

No, but on a serious note, and not to snatch all the joy out of this topic, I know someone who passed away losing control of her car while texting --- its hard to imagine that things like that happen, but they do.

Oh , thats sad,
and well....its not hard to imagine (effect of some shows !! )
But don't take it in the wrong sense.

However , now i do understand your concern better regarding text messages Smile

Meena1

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 13 February 2009 at 7:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top