Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

AsliiGuy

IF-Dazzler

AsliiGuy

Posted: 12 February 2009 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Not sure if some of you live in highly populated areas with alot of cars, but in places like Miami..I swear ppl buy their licenses vs.. earning them through exams.

Also wish ppl would not talk on phones while driving...

"Speed camera vans are to be used as part of a crackdown on drivers using mobile phones behind the wheel in Kent. "

"Drivers can also be fined 60 for not wearing a seatbelt. "
- In the US if your passenger does not wear a belt, you also get a ticket...Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Drivers skills bad or good these days?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

orange121

orange121

Posted: 12 February 2009 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
o.OO.o('._.using mobiles and driving is banned anyway here - shame u live in america. .'.o.OO.o

Meena1

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 February 2009 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 12 February 2009 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Banning cellphones while driving - It is not a federal law in USA. Just enforced by some states and municipalities. It is catching up everywhere though. Midwestern drivers are the best. We can control a two door in a foot of snow.

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 12 February 2009 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
http://www.likecool.com/Gear/News/The%20Phone%20Car/The-Phone-Car.jpg

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 12 February 2009 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Seeing how I was rear-ended exactly one week ago, I'd say yes, people can't freakin' drive. Apparently one car length apart isn't a rule anymore.

As far as cell phones go, its one thing to talk on the phone, and although I discourage that as well, at least one can keep their eyes on the road and one hand on the wheel. But what I can't stand is people who text while driving. That requires you to look away from the road and focus on your phone. WHAT in the world could be so important that you have to text someone while driving.

AsliiGuy

IF-Dazzler

AsliiGuy

Posted: 12 February 2009 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Seeing how I was rear-ended exactly one week ago, I'd say yes, people can't freakin' drive. Apparently one car length apart isn't a rule anymore.

As far as cell phones go, its one thing to talk on the phone, and although I discourage that as well, at least one can keep their eyes on the road and one hand on the wheel. But what I can't stand is people who text while driving. That requires you to look away from the road and focus on your phone. WHAT in the world could be so important that you have to text someone while driving.

its funny, i make it a rule to never look at my blackberry when driving, only if I am at a light.... U are 100% right, what sms/email could be so important that its worth endangering your life as well as others...

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 12 February 2009 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

well,
if you approve of cell phones while driving(though not openly LOL ),
you have to approve of texting is well Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top