UPDATE 20-1-2005 THURSDAY

Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Sorry for the delay friends...

Missed the episode last night but just watched the repeat so here's the update.

Firstly this episode was a pathbreaker in the history of KTH.. Kash has finally realised the depth of Sujal's selfless love for her... What more cud we ask for...Kaaaaaash everyone got somebody like sujal in their lives (High hopes na.......)

In her quest to get to the bottom of this mystery, Kash comes to the mechanic shop very near to P's accident site. There the mechanic tells her he was present there when some Garewal man  took out Piyush's body from the valley. This mechanic was the same person who accompanied Sujal to 2 hospitals before finally landing in the one where piyush finally died. The first one was a private one,. the second did not hv an MRI facility. (So the mystery of sujal reaching the hosp after 2 hours instead of half an hour got solved)  The mech also tells her that in the car Piyush gave his ring to Sujal and told him to take care of some Kashish (ring mystery solved too)...

Kash is finished after knowing this truth,, she just runs away blinded , she is shown walking on the highway, it is snowing and a beautiful version of Thoda sa pyaar....flashback of all her misunderstandings of Sujal...she is now weeping 😭for Sujal...(but whats the use Kash...the damage is done) she suddenly realises its S's case hearing today and takes a lift from someone to reach the court.....

Sujal is brought to court. There Veena, Rishi and CG are waiting for him. First time all the 4 garewals standing together united😊(what a scene) They just look at him. He is taken away.  Vasu comes and sits next to Veena in the courtroom, she is rude as ever.😑 ... In the car Kash finds a bindi stuck on her salwar (how convenient) and puts it on her forehead remembering her dialogue to Sujal abt feeling that everytime she wore her sindoor for him it felt like piyush's bloodπŸ˜†.πŸ˜†... Sujal takes oath and the case hearing starts.................

There is a traffic jam, Kash cant wait longer, she gets out of the car and starts running, falls,etc etc.........

Aks brings the IWB chairman to the witness stand....The way he is fighting the case Sujal is sure to win.....then suddenly Sujal sees Mr Rai come in with Rishi..............So when Sujal is questioned next he admits to the entire SG scam and takes full blame for everything....the family is shocked...........just then Kashish enters the courtroom and screams SUJAL...he is shocked to see her there and so is the family............frame freezes on Kashish................

We know what to expect on Monday.........We love u Ekta......for the change in storyline.......................

Hey...i forgot the best part.................Sujal looked so cute......clean shaven, fresh, innocent like a child.................and ofcourse in his trademark BLACK.............

Edited by Hard Rock - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhaskar.T thumbnail

It was really a wonderful episode......... Kashish at her best....... I loved her acting very much yesterday... She was superb ......... The whole episode was almost of Kashish.......... I am waiting for monday to come soon....... trying my level best to contact my friend but his cell is off. Have sent a mail and sms to him asking him to contact soon. Will tell you all if there's some news......

I AM STILL GOING THROUGH KASHISH FEVER... SHE WAS JUST MARVELOUS YESTERDAY...πŸ‘

Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

he he heπŸ˜† Sujal fan ...U r the best...............Kashish fever???πŸ˜†

Pls keep us posted ...................

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜† Sujalfan, seems like Kash swept u off ur feet yest. Ab humm ka kya hoga? πŸ˜‰ hes got tough competition now........

And yeah, both Sujal and Kash looked awesome in black........Sujal looked sooooooooo handsome and Kash lovely........They r truly the best jodi.........I'll love to watch Kash support Sujal........Hope they will live happily ever after.........😊

Thx for the update Hardy.........And yeah, wish every girl had a Sujal in her life, he is a darling...........

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: simplyvivacious

Ab humm ka kya

Thx for the update Hardy.........And yeah, wish every girl had a Sujal in her life, he is a darling...........

Maaf karna HUMM...... Par kya kare....... Kal Kashish ne mera dil jeet liya.

And yes Simply it's true the other way round also. After yesterdays episode I'll say WISH EVERY BOY HAD A KASHISH IN HIS LIFE, SHE'S JUST ADORABLE........... Thoda kasht deti hai to kya hua pyaar bhi anokha karti hai. HUMM please sorry but as I told you earlier. You are second in the line and me third.πŸ˜‰......... Hum HUMM ke pechhe hai. Piyush ki tarah kashish ko chura nahi lenge.......πŸ˜†

jazmine thumbnail
thanx for da update hard rock, sujalfan luks like da ground has slipped from ur feet huh, after kash supports sujal?πŸ˜†. that is a great episode, wish i can c it soon.
prarthitab thumbnail
Aamna did a fabulous job yesterday. Plz keep it up. Three cheers to Aamna for your performance.
SONYA_K thumbnail
Kashish was really at her best yesterday...πŸ‘

Even im eager to watch Monday's episode!!!😊

Edited by SONYA_K - 19 years ago
kaleidoscope thumbnail

OMG sujal_fan....Kashish fever....Ab mera brother Humm ka kya hogaπŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Nice update for a nice episode hardy ...really just loved it the way kashish acted.😳

AASHISH_IN thumbnail

Gr8 episode as ever had...so lately but kashish came to know that sujal was innocent one😊. Now I hope that on monday she will give Rs 50 crores to Mr Kapoor(IWB Chairman), which she have taken from him for contract and also ask for withdraw of case to save Sujal.πŸ‘