Page 1 of 149

Page 1
Page   of 149
Page 2 Page 149

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 12 February 2009 at 9:52am | IP Logged
<div align="center"><div align="right"><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></font><br></div><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><br></font><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Welcome to my Gallery</font> -- Part 9.. This is a <font color="blue">gallery, not a request shop. Don't post requests hereBig smile I am not taking any requests through Via PM.. <br></font><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Not taking requests through shop or PM<br><br><br></font><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Shops<br></font><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Jenny's Shop #1<br></font><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Jenny's Shop # 2<br><br></font><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Hall of Fame - Galleries<br></font><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Jenny's Unique Designz Gallery - 1<br></font><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Jenny's Unique designz gallery 2<br>http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=510106<br></font><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Jenny's Unique deisgn Gallery 3<br>http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=569429<br></font><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Jenny's Unique designs Gallery 4<br></font><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Jenny's Unique.designs Gallery 5<br><br></font><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Jenny's Gallery # 6<br>Jenny's Gallery 7:<br>http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=933420<br>Jenny's Gallery # 8:<br>http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1077977#20218344<br><br></font><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I was inspired by all sig makers on IF, not just one..EmbarrassedBig smile<br><br></font><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Quote of the Year:<br><br></font><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Before creating any art work, Read the quote and think to yourself and then create Art.<br><br></font><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">?There's
room for everybody on the planet to be creative and conscious if you
are your own person. If you're trying to be like somebody else, then
there is isn't.
?<br><br><br>Note - I usually take suggestions and since the KaSu_KaSH fight is over, I am willing to be KaSu sig, provided I get some pics..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed So feel free to suggest anythingEmbarrassed</font><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><br><br>Thanks for visiting!!</font><br><br><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Rules for Requesting :<br><br>For signatures<br><br>Please provide the pics & the details like text,colour wat style u want
etc.& only one req at a time..!! and make sure it is not related to the show dil mil gaye at all.Embarrassed<br><br>Update on the next page.</font><br><br><br><br><br><br></div>

Edited by jenny1000 - 15 December 2009 at 1:23am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Muskaan-.x.Shilky.x.Knowalot2samiya.ShaFiLICIOUSsallu_loverAS..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jenny's Gallery # 9: New Gall - pg 149" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mariasrk

IF-Sizzlerz

mariasrk

Posted: 12 February 2009 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Hey Jenny Deee
Congo on ur shop
Gorgeous creations
love the update aswell

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 12 February 2009 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Update finallyLOLLOL I am satsified with all the sigs I have made, some new design and some old.Embarrassed

Feel free to use

Arnaya:

KaSh:

KSG" sbirthday sigs

KSG:

Mayank Aannd:

Shona..

Monaya:
pic credit - deep and preksu

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveLaughLiveJulybaby22mariasrkaish_punkAS..

jia..

IF-Rockerz

jia..

Posted: 12 February 2009 at 9:59am | IP Logged
JenssssssssssHugHug

Was just going through ur last update!! Oh gosh  9th gal!! Congo babes!! May u have many many more!!

U magical enchanting creations just keep getting all the more spell binding!! I am so happy for u!!
HugHug

The last update was brilliant and hey the one before that, i forget to mention....the green effects were fabulous!! Ur just brilliant and u keep getting better!!

Suggestions??? Hehe Jens i hav KASH suggestions...Karan from JDJ and new Shilpu pics, man both of them look so gorgeous.....my suggestions hope u dun mind.....
Hug

jia..

IF-Rockerz

jia..

Posted: 12 February 2009 at 10:00am | IP Logged
*Edit*

Haila new update??? And Ksg stuff along with new SA stuff??? Jenssssssssssss did i say i love u?? Hehe getting back...um letting them load....muah!!
Hug

*Edit*

Ooooo wowwwwwww, firstly the Shilpu one....oh man its beautiful!!! U made her look all the more gorgeos then she already is!! Amazing one Jens.....and the Ksg one.....Blushing

Thats just.......outta the world!! As i said ur magic just keeps getting deeper and deeper....the bday sigs are just superbbbbbbbbbbbbb, muah for making them!!
Hug

Kash ones....hehe as usual um staring at them.......amazing ones Jens...specially kiss of love!! Love themall, saved them as usual......Monaya ones again brilliant!! Great stuff Jens!!

Jens i just saw this Vm...KASH one, i love the song, its just so cute and with KASH the effects are just addicting, do see it wen u hav time! I loved the way its shaped up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y97_wuvPTBs

Take care, looking forward to loads more from u!!
Hug

PS: I love ur welcome banner!!! Awesome one Jens!!

Edited by jia.. - 12 February 2009 at 10:15am

Athena90

IF-Rockerz

Athena90

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 12 February 2009 at 10:05am | IP Logged
nice stuff in your previous updates as well as this one gen. Sorry i dont know anyone in this update! Confused

oh and yes, i am more active! Embarrassed Embarrassed

i may just request a sig from you real soon! love your work! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by sneha3105 - 12 February 2009 at 10:08am

-Unknown-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 February 2009 at 10:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Priya-

IF-Addictz

-Priya-

Posted: 12 February 2009 at 10:48am | IP Logged
congrats on #9

Post Reply New Post

Go to top