Fashion and Beauty

All Homemade Masks/ Scrubs etc. (Page 31)

Post Reply New Post

Page 31 of 41

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xtaurus429x

No i mean lentil flour.. I think besan flour is same thing! The yellow floyr that we indians use to fry things and make sev and stuff out of lol

Ok I got it now..thanksSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All Homemade Masks/ Scrubs etc. (Page 31)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nevantamedia

Groupbie

nevantamedia

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Those are some wonderful home made masks... items are easily found at home and thus everyone can take care of their skin without much expenses. 
A mixture of curd and sooji works as a very good scrub for arms. Helps in removing tanning. Do not let sooji soak in curd as it becomes soft. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sagarikanmAradhana87

mikebush

mikebush

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
wow,thank you for sharing

Reshmi578

Reshmi578

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Thank you, your remedies have been so useful. I had read through your post last week and tried out the beauty recipes. My sister is getting married next month and she definitely has to look gorgeous right. It is very important to keep your body and face moisturised to get that natural glow, so off late what I have been doing is applying ubtan, washing it off and then applying Parachute advansed body lotion summer fresh before going to bed. Its has mint and coconut milk that keeps the skin supple and makes it fair. Wish her luck!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aradhana87

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reshmi578

Thank you, your remedies have been so useful. I had read through your post last week and tried out the beauty recipes. My sister is getting married next month and she definitely has to look gorgeous right. It is very important to keep your body and face moisturised to get that natural glow, so off late what I have been doing is applying ubtan, washing it off and then applying Parachute advansed body lotion summer fresh before going to bed. Its has mint and coconut milk that keeps the skin supple and makes it fair. Wish her luck!

Yes ubtan is really great Smile

nevantamedia

Groupbie

nevantamedia

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Combi of rose water, few drops of lemon juice and glycerin works wonders on skin... try it Smile

sagarikanm

sagarikanm

Groupbie

sagarikanm

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
I love Banana Mask. It makes my skin smooth n glowing. 

Aradhana87

vinod1ram38

vinod1ram38

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the great tips. I ave very oily skin and it gets even more greasy when I am out, so the moment I get home, my mother applies a paste of freshly pounded mint leaves on my face, shoulders and neck. Mint not only cools me, but also helps clear blemishes and pimples. But, since I stay out most of the time, it gets difficult for me to maintain my skin. Recently I came across Parachute advansed body lotion summer fresh with mint extracts. I gave it a try and the tingling sensation that the mint leaves on the skin is indeed very nice. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top